BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Member Introductions

Newb (because it looks more interesting..)

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
still-frame

Newb (because it looks more interesting..)

Hello Very Happy

Hmmm... what to say?

You know, this introduction would be sooo much more interesting if i were not about to collapse from sleep deprivation. Yet i shall still give it a try.

My name is (blank)

i am 21

When my muses are nice to me i am somewhat artistic.

I have a girlfriend who is the most beautiful person in the world and whom i love very very much, i miss her at the moment which leads me to the conclusion that allowing myself to have brain activity is never good past ten pm because things like this start to sink in and i have no chioce but to think.

My beautiful wonderful girlfriend lives in the faraway land of Montreal Canadia which is pretty much on the otherside of the continent from where i am at the moment.

AND IT REALLY SUCKS! LIKE REALLY REALLY SUCKS! LIKE REALLY REALLLY REALLY SUCKS TO THE EXTREMEST EXTREMES OF SUCKINESS.

But she's worth it. And it's temporary. Even though i am impatient and really really miss her constantly, so much infact that i am quite sure it is eating away at the only glimmers of sanity i have left and i think i may become a puddle, yes, a puddle of ooey gooey former meness if i don't get my fix of her soon which is bad, very bad!

So yes, this fragility of mind at the moment has forced me to regress into temporary insomnia/insanity, because i broke my rule of not thinking past 10pm, which in turn is what prompted me to type random pretty words into a search engine and find this beautful beautiful site, which woke up my muse and inspired me to write some disgruntled poetry, then register, then write this introduction to you, my friends, at 1 in the morning.

wheee!

Post Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:28 pm 
Kahuna

Gawd... i do SO KNOW what you mean.

*pat*

Post Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:12 am 
Tigger
Site Admin

Welcome to Melswebs still-frame...glad to know you like the site... Mel has worked hard to create this site for you all to share.

I am off to look for your poetry on the poetry boards...hope you get some sleep!!! Rolling Eyes

Tigger

Post Fri Apr 16, 2004 10:34 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: