BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Member Introductions

a lil about me

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sexylilbibird

a lil about me

hey whats going on, my name is ruthie but everyone calls me bird, i just turned 18 on feb 28th. im a senior in high school n hopin to graduate. i like to do lots of fun things, like sing dance any type of performing gets me goin, i have a girlfriend n i been with her for 5 months since sept 25. i actually live with her because my parents kicked me out.lol. my family doesnt know about my girlfriend they are religious people and i think they'd disown me if they found out. my friends knew only as of the beginning of the school year when i was so happy that i told everyone at school. i've had a previous girlfriend, that was all bad, no one knew about that. it was filled with a lot of anger and saddness n tears. but im happy now with my girl. even though im only 18 i know a lot about the world, and how it works, i've been through a lot in my life, if anyone every needs any advice i cn honestly say i can help because i've prolly gone through it myself. hit me up whenever wherever..LETS BE FRIENDS!!! *kisses* bye

Post Tue Mar 09, 2004 5:31 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Tigger
Site Admin

Hi Bird

Welcome ...we are pleased to have you around, hope you enjoy the site and meet lots of new friends.

Tigger Smile

Post Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:03 am 
melons
Site Admin

Hi there Bird

Nice to see you here on Melswebs.... Very Happy hope you enjoy the site

Thanks for coming to see us *waving atcha*.

Cheers for now,

Mel Cool

Post Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:11 am 
sexylilbibird

thanx

hey, thanx hope i can maybe get some support from anyone, can anyone tell me what this whole website is basically about. am i the only one from san jose, california? ttyl Very Happy

Post Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:56 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Tigger
Site Admin

Hi Bird Smile

Mel has designed this for women to post their art, poetry or stories and for women to come and see the work of others. There are also many other things on the site, like this general board for women who have questions that others may be able to answer.

If you look at the bottom of the page you will find the navigation of the site which includes many things like e-cards, stores, crosswords, games, resources etc

Have a look around the site...there is quite a lot on the site.

Take care
Tigger Cool

Post Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:41 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: