BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

Did all of you think like this?

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
justjill

Did all of you think like this?

Okay, all my life i bonded better with girls i guess u could say, and when i would think about lesbians i would think it was gross...
so lately (year or more) ive been seriously thinking about and getting comfterble with the thought of me being gay.
hrm ok to get to my question ill tell you i have my good days and my bad days. Some days i think im not going to be gay, i wont even let myself look at girls, or think about them. Then other days its all i think about and the thought of telling some one would make me so happy. That is only on good days tho, bad days the thought of telling some one makes me think im not gay. if that even makes sence...
So i guess my question is... since all you ladies seem to be so sure and okay with your sexuality, did u think like this? or is this just a really long phase that hasnt gone away yet?

I know this is long, but pleasee help me out here

Post Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:09 am 
HartEnFeu

Hmmm

Well I have never thought exactly that way, but I will tell you this, when you meet that "SPECIAL" girl, it will all hit you and you will know for a fact. It took me awhile to really find myself. But I found someone special and I have been madly in love with women since then. Even though I am not currently with a female. But just go with the flow and relax, if you find someone you really like, then there ya have it!

Much Love,
Roxie

Post Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:15 am 
Jaci

The advice that I can give you would simply be to look at what your attracted to and if you are comfortable with things, then go for it. Like Roxie said, you'll know when you meet that special someone...

don't worry/focus on labeling yourself as it seems like finding yourself is something you're working on. Go with what feels right and see where that takes you.

Best of Luck! ~Jaci

Post Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:12 am 
DeepJazz

The key to true happiness is to love and cherish who you are. You are a beautiful and unique person, and you shouldnt deny yourself how you feel. Wink

Love and Light,
kAt

Post Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:43 am 
little old me

I have thought exactly the same as you over the years I am 29 and just recently told a friend that I was bisexual but I do know after all this time that I am gay - so I still have some hurdles to cross but Im getting there.

Be smart though be true to yourself and your family and friends as soon as poss cos I feel I have wasted half my life away infact Im still wasting time now

Post Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:22 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: