BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

coming out on TV

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
comingoutstories

coming out on TV

An Award-Winning Documentary Film Company is taking submissions from people who are interested in having their personal coming out experience captured on camera, allowing us to give voice to the complexities, conflicts and joys of coming out.

Coming out is a never-ending, lifelong process that people of all ages experience. We would like to focus on how people at various stages in life handle a journey toward coming out.

For example, are you visiting your hometown, or bringing your partner to a family function? Are you moving in to a new neighborhood, traveling to a high school reunion or simply, is there someone in your life that you haven’t been able to come out to? We’d like to hear your story…

If you're planning to come out soon to a significant
person(s) in your life and would like to share your experience on TV, please contact us via e-mail at comingout@mtvn.com

Write to us and tell us a little about yourself and who you plan on coming out to. Be sure to include your:
Name
Where you live
Your phone number and e-mail
To who and how you plan on coming
A photo of yourself

You must be at least 21 years old to participate.

The LOGO Team
comingout@mtvn.com

Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:20 pm 
DanceofSorrows

Members...

Please do not give out personal information in email until Mel verifies who this is. I will leave the post up for her to see. Thanks Smile

Dance~

Post Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:39 am 
GayGoddess

It looks official, from MTV and the new LOGO channel. This is tempting for me but my girlfriend's not out yet so it's not really a possibility. Confused I would like to say to the representative from MTV/LOGO that I watch LOGO all the time and when MTV airs a show such as "Room Raiders" with gay people instead of the usual straight ones, I definitely sit up and take notice. Your shows about coming out have given me the confidence to do the same. Just thought you should know that we really are watching and that it matters more than you realize. Thanks! Very Happy

Post Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:32 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: