BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Member Introductions

I'm New and Waiting to Here from others.

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Lisa V. Smith

I'm New and Waiting to Here from others.

Hi all you women. I feel like I've found computer heaven. Somehow when I googled lesbian message boards the last time this one didn't come up, but it did come up tonight so here I am.

A little bit about me. I'm 46, single (but looking for that special woman) a little bit overweight, 5'7" with b/b hair and eyes. I'm most interested in art, music, computers, dogs and my cat Romeo. I just recently had to put my dog to sleep, after 10 glorious years together. If I think about her (Jewel) for too long I'll start weeping. My favourite artist is Picasso - who else? I like the surreal art, impressionist art. basically anything Picasso did. Who is out there? Please respond or my feelings will be hurt!!!

Hugs to all.
8)

Post Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:13 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
melons
Site Admin

Hi Lisa Very Happy

Welcome to melswebs, I hope you enjoy it here. It takes a lot of time to get listed in the search engines and to get the metatags right so that you gain better positioning when people search the engines.

I'm very sorry to hear about your dog Jewel and hope you can find joy and solace in lovely memories of your time together with her. I'm sorry I don't often type very much on the boards and can't really respond further, it takes a lot of my time to manage the site and sort out any site errors.

Anyway, here's hoping you enjoy the site and decide to stick around Very Happy

Mel Cool

Post Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:07 pm 
Tigger
Site Admin

Smile Welcome Lisa

Thanks for coming to join us....we have some really cool ladies around as I am sure you will find out...they are all really caring and supportive.

Sorry to hear about Jewel.....I bet Romeo is a real blessing... having been there myself I know how you feel. I have a few cats around now and I think they are wonderful.

Take care

Tigs

Post Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:24 pm 
Lisa V. Smith

What a nice response. My feelings are appeased. Thanks Mel, Tigger and Ro for responding to my post. I'm feeling really lonely tonight - it's Sunday night and the hardest night of the week for me. I really want to share it with someone. Just cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie. But I'm so happy with this forum. If the ladies are half as nice as you three it'll be wonderful. Thanks again. Very Happy

Post Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:35 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: