BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Member Introductions

Helo Ladies -- This is Me

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Paradiso&Lei

Helo Ladies -- This is Me

Hi all! I am new (obviously) and I love the site!

I am 20, have lived in Maryland all my life (where I also now go to college), and am also new to the gay/ lesbian community. I have never had a boyfriend ever in my life and I have always been closer to women than any man but have always told myself that I was totall straight. My family strongly believes that being anything other than strictly hetero is very wrong and that all bi's, gays and lesbians will go straight to Hell. (Needless to say, I am totally not out to my family and most of my friends.) I also shared these beliefs for a long time -- obviously NOT anymore!!!

When I went away to college I met this girl who became my best friend. A year later she told me that she was gay and she thought she was in love with me. I put her off forever and finally agreed (with much coaxing) to let her kiss me. I knew from that time on that I was in love with her too. We then each transferred schools and we now live 8 hours apart. We have been together for 6 months and are working very hard to make the long distance thing work. Her parents are of the same mind set as mine so it is hard for us. All the sneaking around and lies and things. I am a junior in college and once I graduate and have gotten a decent-paying, steady job my baby is moving down to be with me. We have comitted the rest of our lives to each other and are deeply in love and know that we will be together forever. We just have to conquer this distance hurtle first.

I have some poems posted a few other things. Check 'em out if you like! I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Post Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:43 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Tigger
Site Admin

Very Happy Welcome Paradiso&Lei

Thanks for joining us at melswebs.....let us know if there is anything you would like to see on the site.

Take care and good luck with the relationship.

Tigs Rolling Eyes

Post Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:32 pm 
melons
Site Admin

Hi Paradiso&Lei Very Happy

Welcome to Melswebs, I hope you enjoy the site....

All the best with the relationship,

Mel Cool

Post Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:42 pm 
Paradiso&Lei

Hi ladies!

Thanks for the warm welcome. So far, I LOVE IT here! I have a Need Ideas Post on the How to Please Your Partner Board and I can use all the responses to it that I can get.

Thanks a bunch ladies!

Meg

Post Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:24 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: