BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Member Introductions

Hello from Illinois, just a little about me

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Ginger

Hello from Illinois, just a little about me

Hello Mel and everyone from Southern Illinois. I am a 32/young woman who loves life and loves the woman she is with. Right now, I live day by day, as I am never quite sure what the next day is going to hold. If it was just that easy to do that all the time; to not worry about tomorrow. To live your life for today, no matter what tomorrow brings, today is going to be the best day, you are going to have the time of your life.

Rolling Eyes Oh, if we could only live our lives like that. That sounds wonderful compared to the blah life that I live now.

Mel, you have a wonderful site and I plan on being here often. I also plan on sharing this site with some groups that I am in as well. Thanks for the hard work that you do for all of us.

Jennifer Wink

Post Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:56 pm 
melons
Site Admin

Hi Jennifer (or would you prefer to be called Ginger?) Cool

Welcome to Melswebs Very Happy *waving atcha*.

Hmmm, sounds lovely if we could live today for just today, without a care in the world, no stress, no worries or anxieties of what other days might bring....I would love that.... Cool Maybe more people should do that, just enjoy life no matter what....there is always something somewhere to bring a smile to each day. You know, when we spend our lives worrying about the 'tomorrows' then when the 'tomorrow' arrives, it is never as bad as we thought it would be! (did that make sense? have you ever had that feeling?).

Thanks for your comments on the site Very Happy and I am glad you like it Smile . Its not actually too much hard work *smiling* because writing, art, web design are a few hobbies of mine. I actually work full time elsewhere and only work on the webs in the late evenings when my girls are asleep, so if I am ever slow to reply in the forums its because I have run out of time and need to get some shut-eye. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, I hope you continue to enjoy this site. It is created for all women who love women.

All the best to you and your woman Wink

Mel *smiling atcha cheekily from across the globe*
Melswebs - Lesbian site for creative women

[PS. Remember, if you or your friends have any writings or art you would like displayed then just use the submission forms.]

Post Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:59 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: