BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Help Tips and Forum Issues....

Uncool come-ons from cool3816

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
beautifullyjaded

Uncool come-ons from cool3816

cool3816 caused myself, Sprout, and GreenEyedKiss to feel uncomfortable by extreme, persistant, UNWANTED advances in the chatroom. cool came in to the chat and the first thing she said was "beautiful, wht r u wearing" and then "I'm naked". I proceded to tell her that I was uncomfortable with what she was saying, but she didn't listen. She then said "Im feeling hot will u join me". I told her again I was not comfortable and she seemed slightly upset that I wouldn't cyber with her. I was really uncomfortable and was so thrilled when Raven came in that had I been able too I would've kissed her! She ended up having to create a locked room and invite the three of us in to make me feel safe. Mels is supposed to be a place for lesbians to feel comfortable around eachother, not feel like they're going to have to leave the chatroom to avoid feeling like a prostitute. I warn you ladies, watch for cool3816. It is the opinion of some that she ia male, and I am inclined to agree.
Hugs to all,
Bjaded

Post Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:28 am 
Carlajo

I agree

Something has to be done she comes on strong and just when you first meet her and she has several user names here shes came on to me and told me of others she uses. Please help cause this should be a place that you dont have to be assulted just trying to have a friendly chat.

Thanks mel this is a lovely group glad we can come to you.... Very Happy

Post Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:38 am 
Linda Bray

Hello all....just wanted you to know I have sent her a warning...I am keeping an eye on chat...she will be kicked out...if I catch her being crude! Let me know if there are further problems.
Sorry for the trouble ladies,
linda

Post Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:18 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
calypso

It could possibly be a man...
There are a lot of them who pretend to be a woman to get horny..
It's so disgusting!!...
The best you can do is just ignore everything that persons says

Post Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:01 pm 
Renee

I wonder if it's "powtaz". Gross.

Post Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:48 pm 
beautifullyjaded

Thanks, everybody, for responding.

Renee, from what I hear, whoever this is has several different melswebs IDs that are used on a regular basis. That's gross.

Calypso, I agree fully. It very well could be male and that truly is dusgusting. Many teenage boys (I know this because I've got a teenage sister) believe that lesbians are people that like women, thus they are lesbians too. Uh, no. That is flawed thinking and is also offensive and insulting to those of us who live the very difficult life of a lesbian.

Linda, thanks for keeping an eye out for us. You will be the first person I contact if ever someone is coming on too strong and won't stop. Thanks for being there.

Carla, you are right about something needing to be done. Do you remember any of the other names cool goes by and if so, would you mind posting them here for all to see? Thanks!

Many hugs,
Bjaded

Post Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:51 pm 
Tigger
Site Admin

Sad Sorry all

Sorted it and have deactivated the account.

Please pm me or Mel as soon as you have a problem then we can deal with it straight away....I was not aware of this problem until Linda let me know.

Mel's is a safe place and we have far less hassle here than other sites.

Tigs

Post Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:45 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: