BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

just dancing?

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
cupcakes

just dancing?

Last night I went to a gay club for the first time. I went with 3 other friends, 2 guys and a girl. So my friend ( the girl) and I were dancing and having a great time, but the dancing was getting pretty intimate.

She has a boyfriend that goes to another university, and I don't have feelings for her. But she keeps saying things like, "I'm turning her gay." I was the one last night telling her that we're not gonna make out and she initiated at least half of the grinding.
I like her as a friend and it's a lotta fun to dance with her, but I don't want to make trouble. I don't want her to feel like she's done anything wrong.
She told her bf that we made out a while ago, but he doesn't really see me as a threat since i'm a girl. So, I guess that makes it ok, rt? It's not like there are any secrets.

Geez, we were really all over each other last night.

Anyways, another concern that I have...a more selfish one, when we're at the club, we look like a couple and we only dance with each other. But I sort of want to meet other people.
I guess I use her as an excuse because I'm afriad of something. I don't know what...maybe I'm afraid of sex or relationship or everything. I don't feel comfortable going without my fake girlfriend. Oddly enough I'd feel like a faker without my fakegirl. I just don't think people will believe i'm a lesbian without another girl on my arm. So what do you think I can do about this?

Post Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:31 pm 
topaz117

Then go with your 'fakegirl' for support, and then find someone there that is interesting, and ask them to dance! You are hilarious... Laughing

Topaz

PS Wish I had been so 'liberated' and self aware at your age, dear!

Post Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:49 pm 
cupcakes

why would anyone else want to dance with me when I've already got someone on my hip? I'd look like such a bitch to ask someone else when it looks like i'm already with someone.

And would my fakegirl feel abandoned if i did ask someone else?...I mean she is still my friend and I've got obligations there. I guess she could dance with our guy friends, but her bf wouldn't approve of that.

I might be liberated and self-aware in my head, but I'm still a coward when it comes to dealing with the rest of the world...

And i'm glad you're finding my dweebiness amusing. Cool

Post Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:42 pm 
Phoenix
Moderators

If you keep doing what you been doing, you will keep getting the same results. If you want a g/f, then ask another to dance. If she asks about the girl tell her she is a straight friend nothing more.

That you dont like going to the club alone, but would like to meet some girls and get to know them.

brat

Post Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:46 pm 
topaz117

LOL...Just when I try a shorter post, Brat has to help clarify...thanks!

Topaz

Cupcakees, girl...be brave...go for it! Wink

Post Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:08 pm 
cupcakes

ok, I see your point. I will try my best next time i go back there, which will be in a couple of weeks. (going home next weekend for holiday).

But I think this is easier said than done, cuz once I put myself out there, there's no turning back. I have not had much to do with the gay community until very recently and I feel like if I hit on someone, that's sort of another coming out. Plus this is the only gay club that I know of around here, so if I fuck it up, I would feel uncomfortable going back there.

ugh ok, no more reading forum threads for now...must tackle 2 weeks' worth of procrastinated hw. This place is so addicting Surprised

Post Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:16 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: