BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Help tips and Forum Issues

change password?

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic

change password?

how can i change my password on the forum? it remembers it when i login cos i told it to, but if i try and login on my laptop it says password failed so how can i change it please?

Post Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:41 pm 
ghost

hi guest... lol.

was it the first time you tried to login to mels from your laptop? and is it a different computer to the one you normally use?

the cookies used to track your presence on mels is stored on the local hard drive, so if you enter mels from a different machine, you have to supply the password again.

you can change your password by loggin on and going to your profile (link at the top right hand of the page).

if this doesnt help, please send a private message (PM, also on the links at the top) to me.

regards
ghost

ps we will move this thread to another section on this forum (at the bottom of the main forum page), called Problem with the board, so dont get confused when it is no longer here.

Post Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:46 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: