BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

Bayou Justice New Part 1/27
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
chordphrute

um... make that part 6 that i finished please.

why ya gotta make the bad guys live on the same street as me - huh huh?

Post Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:56 pm 
Allison

Hmmmm Wink I never thought of that. LMAO

Alli

Post Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:12 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
egnarO

that was great alli... must say sexy bath scene!

tc
E.

Post Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:15 pm 
Allison

Thanks E. I am very glad you enjoyed the read. Thanks for the post as well.

Alli

Post Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:09 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
angelsheart

Wonderful and sensual just as can be expected from Allison...

Smile bravo Exclamation

I am goin' to read the next part...

Post Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:07 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Allison

Thanks Angel. Glad you are enjoying the read.

Alli

Post Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:38 pm 
angelsheart

[i]I had to restrain myself from giving any comment so far but now after having read a great part of this story of yours cannot hold myself any longer... Story ... mmm amazing just as much as any other post of yours... Where do you get all the imagination and will to work and write from, girl? Am utterly amazed must admit!

No one, but really no one can match you Alli... All of your works are so complete and true and do not represent just a pile of facts, things, thoughts and that's what astonishes me every single time!!!

Actually left speechless...

Post Thu May 10, 2007 2:07 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Allison

Thanks Angel. The imagination is hardly ever a problem. Once I start, the story just springs up from somewhere. Having the time and energy to write is the biggest challenge, but I have found that when I am writing, everything else seems to flow well too. So, I try to write as much as I can, usually when I am in a hotel on the road. Thanks again for all your posts and kind words. I hope to keep you reading for some time yet.

Alli

Post Thu May 10, 2007 10:47 am 
angelsheart

You do not need to worry at all cause you really got me... Am completely caught up!

Exclamation

Post Thu May 10, 2007 12:38 pm 
Allison

Great news indeed Wink

Alli

Post Thu May 10, 2007 9:20 pm 
angelsheart

Well,girl,I came to the very end of this story and am experiencing such a blissful easiness,peace just like two of the lovers do! I was wearied with anticipation but nom am completely satisfied!!! Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile

MAn... Allison you deserve all the praise of the world for your work and for being such a nice person as much as I could see from your answers to all our posts!!!

Exclamation

Post Tue May 15, 2007 10:07 pm 
Allison

Thanks Angel. I probably should have told you this story is a sequel to Sugar Land. I don't know if you had already read that story or not. Anyhow, thanks for your continued posts and encouragement.

Alli

Post Tue May 15, 2007 10:57 pm 
starryskies

awwwwwwww! that's sooo sweet! Arrow Great ending!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Post Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:32 am 
Allison

Thanks Starry!

Alli

Post Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:37 am 
lilkrismastime

you are goin to continue, right?
luv, kris Arrow

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:39 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: