BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Help tips and Forum Issues

Beta-Readers?

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
frozenillusion

Beta-Readers?

Hi,

Just wanted to put a suggestion forward to the story forum... maybe we could have a beta-reader section where people can post offering to be or looking for beta/proof readers?

I thought it might be handy esp for people who don't have English as their first language or feel that their spelling and grammar might be a little off. (And for people like me who enjoy helping others with such problems, lol)

~Zen

Post Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:59 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Hawaiian

Great idea Zen!!

What do you ladies think? Is there enough interest in this to make it work?

How exactly would it work? Post the work here, or should women who would enjoy doing this sort of thing post that they are interested, and the work happens outside of the board?

~Hawn

Post Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:15 am 
frozenillusion

Thanks Hawn!

Well my idea was for the second option... I mean that way the story can be anything at all kind of and also you don't have to post till anyone's beta-d.

So you might, say, post to the board that you have a story you'd like beta-d or even looking for someone who can beta your stories for some time. And then if you'd like to beta for someone you can post and offer to do that!

Is that making sense? Im waiting to go to lunch and starving... lol

Post Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:30 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: