BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Other

Native Americans Beliefs

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
AzNativeBaller

Native Americans Beliefs

Yeah, we as Native American had several beliefs and things that happen.

This happen to me, while I'm asleep. I laid by my lady and started dreaming off into the night. I've dream of my lady hurting me, no matter how much I fight it off. No matter what I did the pain stayed and I felt it. Finally awakening to such a crazy dream. I awake and having my lady getting me a drink of water. Just like the dream I feel the pain usually on the side of my stomach nearly hitting my rib cage. With so much pain I ask my lady whats up with that.
She tells me say a prayer. So silently I say a prayer. I've been told that when you have such a dream. There's someone or something standing over you as you sleep summond by someone to hurt you. They come by and do what they have been instructed. I feel the pain and after saying a prayer it helps.

All I can say is that Native Americans have lots of taboo and many things that go unexplain. There Skinwakers, witch crafts, and hand trembling. The Medicine Man or Women have the power to heal, cure sickness and take the bad and turn it into good. They also have the power to kill and do the oppisite.

Interesting huh? I am and currently getting into the my tribe's religion.

Post Tue May 02, 2006 8:29 am 
goldenwillow

hello, I have had experiences like you described. It hasn't happened in a long time but i use to have recurrent dreams of someone hurting me, usually my mother, and I would awake with pain in my ribs. Once I woke up and had a bruise on my side as if something had hurt me. This was before I met my partner and since we've been together, sharing the same bed, so far nothing has hurt me like that. I feel as if I am being squeezed, poked, or pushed down. My grandmother was Indian (cheorkee/souix mixed). Weird isn't it? by the way, goldenwillow is my partner I am using her account to reply to you.

Post Sun May 14, 2006 3:36 pm 
AzNativeBaller

Yes indeed. we can usually figure it all out by getting a meeting done. its just scary at times but it take times to learn understand and believe. so far nothing has happen. well its good nothing has happen again.
'wallee

Post Mon May 15, 2006 2:19 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: