BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Premonitions

Loved you before

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
angeliki_srad

Loved you before

About 5 and a half months ago i met an Irish woman and we began to talk initially we were just friends and it felt as though we always had been, things were so very comfortable and it was like we understood what was at the very core of each other- something that neither of us had ever felt before.

I would have a reoccuring dream that we were walking along a beach together and i must have been 20years older than i am now (making me 41) and i described the beach to her in startling detail after i had had the dream around 4 times. I described everything right down to what i was wearing what we could hear and taste and the feeling that i had inside me.

After i had told her this she told me that she has a house in a place called Donegal and that this is the beach that is right next to it.

Also i dreamed that she received a letter although this was not a vivid dream and i forgot about it but suddenly one evening i couldnt get out of my head to ask her about having any post when i did she said she had received a letter and i asked if it was from her GP asking her to go for a particular test. it was. she was shocked as there was just no way that i could have known about this.

Also i have woken twice in the night having nightmares and within 10mins of waking she has text me to say that she cant sleep as she feels i need her! spooky... i think we are meant to be! and oddly it just feels like i have loved her in past lives (im probably sounding strange now)

Post Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:25 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
SWAY

nothing strange about that, i have had those feelings before as well.....the dreams and waking to call someone who had just had a nightmare.....

Post Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:42 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: