BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Fantasy Fiction

Pillow Army
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Raven

Blushes and lets the dozen woman out the backdoor.

"Um . . .uh . . .I'll uh . . . have that ready for you in a jiffy Commander"

Glances all around the room at all the cannon parts laying haphazordly about among various colored undies, various sized bras, and endless cans of whip cream.

Grins stupidly seeing something move under the test pillows and eyes the handcuffs handing from the door knob.

"Yeah um . . . in a jiffy Commander . . . "

Post Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:22 pm 
Eiregirl

quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Blushes and lets the dozen woman out the backdoor.

"Um . . .uh . . .I'll uh . . . have that ready for you in a jiffy Commander"

Glances all around the room at all the cannon parts laying haphazordly about among various colored undies, various sized bras, and endless cans of whip cream.

Grins stupidly seeing something move under the test pillows and eyes the handcuffs handing from the door knob.

"Yeah um . . . in a jiffy Commander . . . "

Unlocking the door and looking inside...
Shocked GENERAL RAVEN!!!
hmmm whipped cream
Locks the door and ties Raven to the table and covers her with whipped cream...mmm yummy

Post Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:54 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Raven

Glances at both wrist and makes a fist testing there strenght. Finding them tight I smile slowly before glancing up at the commander with flickering eyes. Licking my lips I look her up and down. "So you're an officer . . . but not a gentlewoman?" Chuckling softly I see the look on her face and replan the unvailing date of the new cannon once again.

Post Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:06 pm 
Eiregirl

quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Glances at both wrist and makes a fist testing there strenght. Finding them tight I smile slowly before glancing up at the commander with flickering eyes. Licking my lips I look her up and down. "So you're an officer . . . but not a gentlewoman?" Chuckling softly I see the look on her face and replan the unvailing date of the new cannon once again.

I lick my lips looking at the wonderful dessert in front of me..."oh I will be very gentle with my best general"

Post Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:28 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Tas_Passion_Godess

Gets wind of what is happening it at the Pillow army headquarters

'GREAT! my plan is working great, it wont be long before they forget their mission and hand and i goin in. Officers stand and wait for my command'

Life is not the amount of breath you take. It is the moments that take your breath away.

Post Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:53 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Start Over

I had no idea this thing had been going on for this long. Hmmmmmm

(Considers throwing all the pillows in the house out)

Hmmmmmmm

Post Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:58 am 
Eiregirl

quote:
Originally posted by Start Over:
I had no idea this thing had been going on for this long. Hmmmmmm

(Considers throwing all the pillows in the house out)

Hmmmmmmm

OH NO

Start that would not be a good idea...the pillows are your friends and they will protect you from the evil resistence leader and her minions.

BEWARE THE RESISTENCE

Join with the pillows and fight for ummm universal domination Smile

Post Mon May 29, 2006 4:53 am 
AzNativeBaller

Lets see another war at hand...Oh What TO DO...
Tossing out the pillow that are no longer soft and comfy, they just had to go, Sorry...
In order not to come in between such a war, Az will not toss our all that is in invoveld within this war. But can i still have a blanket, lol...
Az will now have sheep skin to sleep on and install a wooden stove for heat. Now lets get back to the old days....
'My heart goes out to the pilllows lost in this war. Also to the family that goes from here to anywhere again.

Post Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:02 pm 
Eiregirl

quote:
Originally posted by AzNativeBaller:
Lets see another war at hand...Oh What TO DO...
Tossing out the pillow that are no longer soft and comfy, they just had to go, Sorry...
In order not to come in between such a war, Az will not toss our all that is in invoveld within this war. But can i still have a blanket, lol...
Az will now have sheep skin to sleep on and install a wooden stove for heat. Now lets get back to the old days....
'My heart goes out to the pilllows lost in this war. Also to the family that goes from here to anywhere again.

Az,

Myself and the Pillows thank you for your avid concern for the welfare of Pillows everywhere.

We gathered the Pillows that you tossed out and restuffed them and provided them with kevlar pillowcases for protection. You may keep your blanket (the counsel on blankets says that the can protect you from the resistence movement that is afoot).

Now for an update on the Pillows conquest for world dom...ummm I mean here is an update on the Pillows movement for a more peaceful world.

With General Ravens completion of the new more powerful pillow canon the pillow resistence movement has faltered and from all appearances is starting to crumble.

With the completion of the new more powerful pillow canon a new project for our mechanical genius (General Raven) is in work that will expand the influence of the Pillows to the far reaches of the solar system.

Do not fear the pillows...they are soft and fluffy...they only want to help you and provide you with a nice warm comfortable place to lay your sweet head.

Eiregirl (Supreme Pillow Commander)

Post Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:46 pm 
SWAY

The pillows don't hurt much until they are flung at you, and then leave a kevlar mark on your face!

*rubs cheek remembering*

OUCH!

Post Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:30 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Pssttt! Pssttt! (speaking very quietly from inside closet on cell phone)

"I'm wondering if it is safe to come out now! There has been no news re the pilow's attempt for world domination for several months now. Does this mean the resistance managed to quell the uprising? It's just I'm running out of survival rations.

Someone? anyone?

Noni

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:38 am 
Eiregirl

quote:
Originally posted by SWAY:
The pillows don't hurt much until they are flung at you, and then leave a kevlar mark on your face!

*rubs cheek remembering*

OUCH!

SWAY,

Very Happy uh huh and just remember that...resistance is futil-....um i mean resistance is unnecessary because the pillows are you friends and while our quest for world domin- umm I mean our quest to have a peaceful world for all continues.

Eiregirl (supreme pillow commander)

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:25 pm 
Eiregirl

quote:
Originally posted by Noni:
Pssttt! Pssttt! (speaking very quietly from inside closet on cell phone)

"I'm wondering if it is safe to come out now! There has been no news re the pilow's attempt for world domination for several months now. Does this mean the resistance managed to quell the uprising? It's just I'm running out of survival rations.

Someone? anyone?

Noni

Noni,

The resistance is weak and the silence you hear from them testifies to the fact that the pillows are winning on all fronts and they will not be denied their rightful place at the head of every bed.

Pillows dominate the world…they are everywhere and you cannot hide from them…they do not want to harm you they only want to help make your life soft and comfortable.

So when you run out of rations the pillows will be waiting and they have food and water for you and will help make you comfortable when you come out. The resistance has brainwashed you and we only want to help you.

Eiregirl (supreme pillow commander)

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:34 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

[.Noni,

The resistance is weak and the silence you hear from them testifies to the fact that the pillows are winning on all fronts and they will not be denied their rightful place at the head of every bed.

Pillows dominate the world…they are everywhere and you cannot hide from them…they do not want to harm you they only want to help make your life soft and comfortable.

So when you run out of rations the pillows will be waiting and they have food and water for you and will help make you comfortable when you come out. The resistance has brainwashed you and we only want to help you.

Eiregirl (supreme pillow commander)[/quote]

Oh, (turns on emergency inside closet latern that is burning very dimly now)....reads note from the Supreme Pillow Commander that was pushed under the door today.

"My, food.....water......comfort?" wonders if previous infomation received was a little skewed, perhaps the pillows do mean no harm........mmmmmm dreams of sleeping in a real bed instead of in the closet.

Edges close to the door and considers all the implications of coming out.

Noni

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:17 pm 
lori

Having met with a few pillows in recent weeks at Mels, might i just say a word or two of appreciation at the softness and comfort they have provided to me in my hours of need.
Especially, i might add, the pillows of dRED, which were forthcoming, welcoming, and actually very luxurious if i speak the truth, so much so that i gave them the special title of 'cushies'.
Whilst i understand that this habit i have had of snuggling into said cushies has warranted my new title 'badass flirt', i'd just like to say, the owner of those particular pillows deserves recognition for their outstanding service to the community here at Mels and hope many others will see fit in future to respect admire and partake in the loveliness those 'cushies' provide.Many thanks. Lori x

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:42 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: