BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Fantasy Fiction

Pillow Army
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Eiregirl

Pillow Army

Two weeks ago here on Mels in the chat room my pillow came to me and informed me that it was time…time to rise up against the pillow oppressors (or compressors) and take over the world. The pillows are kind soft fluffy creatures who only want to rule the universe. The pillows say that all will bow before them (except me of course because I am their Queen Smile ). The pillow army is gathering and they will not be denied. They are tired of being sat on by people who fart, slept on by people with bad breath and those who do not wash their hair. They enjoy pillow fights but hate being kicked around while peacefully lying on the floor. Join with them and cease farting on them. Take a bath, wash your hair and brush your teeth before bed and you may avoid being enslaved by them.You cannot run…you cannot hide…they are everywhere and will not be denied . Look around and what do you see? Pillows on your couch, pillows on your bed and cushions (which are pillow cousins) in your chairs, your car seats…they are everywhere. There is an army being formed the likes of which has never been seen…they will not be denied their rightful place in ruling the world!!! Next will be the galaxy and from their the universe!!! HAHAHAHAAAAAA

This is merely the beginning.

This will be updated as deemed necessary.

Post Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:15 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Tas_Passion_Godess

As I informed eire, the pillows are just using her to help them take over the world. As soon as they have done this they will throw her aside and rise and take over the world, along with anyone else that helped them. So I say we form an army ourselves and prevent the pillows from taking over. So anyone who doesnt want to live a life of slavery, join me. Let us train to take down eire bring her to our side and stop this army. WHO'S WITH ME??

Life is not the amount of breath you take. It is the moments that take your breath away.

Post Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:24 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Eiregirl

First update

While the pillow army had a major setback during the past week when an evil member of the resistance (DarkChyldesKiss) de-feathered many pillows while they were minding their own business and not harming anyone. I am sure she was acting on instruction from the resistance leader known as Tas. But we of the pillow army have been working day and night bringing the army back to full strength by re-stuffing what pillows we could and making new…better pillows that are softer and more fluffy. Raven a general in the pillow army and canon developer has put plans together to build a great pillow canon that can strike multiple targets at once with great accuracy…this will be a wonderful weapon.

All pillow fighters should be on the lookout for Mistresshaven (a henchwoman for the resistance) she was seen breaking into a pillow armory and setting it on fire. But we were able to put the fire out with minimal damage. We think this was a diversionary attack to aid in Green breaking into pillow headquarters in an attempt to steal plans for the new pillow canon but we were able to thwart the attempt and Mairi substituted the plans with plans for a water pistol. Stacey a loyal pillow fighter captured an agent of the resistance (mochacino) but while being transported to pillow headquarters the resistance attacked the transport to rescue the agent.

In recent developments the resistance leader known as Tas has been trying to convince all that the pillows mean us harm but they do not. The pillows are nice and will not turn against those who help them in the quest for world domination but they will reward you for your assistance.

Look around you…you are surrounded by pillows and they will not be denied.
Resistance is futile

Post Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:01 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Cavewoman

My hair is clean. My breath does not stink. My body is clean. My couch is clean. My car is mostly clean. Nor does Phyllis reek and her little XG is religously immaculate.

Therefore, I gathered our pillows together for an impromptu chat. Remarkably, while they agree with your premise....they respectively decline joining the army of universal fluffiness. It seems they are rather attached to us.

My pillows are gently worn with age and happy in their less than plump state. Phyllis' pillows equally agree to stay by our sides and promise to remain consistently and faithfully available for humpufling. They did as ask to thank you for leading the army.

We are personally very relieved to have their unanimous vote of faith but felt it was our duty to relay their decision to command headquarters.

Post Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:23 am 
Eiregirl

Second Update

Today was a great day for the Pillow Army and their quest for world domination…today the blankets and bedspreads signed a treaty to aid the pillows in their quest. This is indeed a wonderful day in the long journey ahead but with the aid of the blankets victory is assured.

The resistance has been creating havoc with the pillows…shredding their covers and pulling out the stuffing and scattering feathers everywhere. That was unacceptable so in recent days we have begun outfitting millions of pillows with kevlar pillowcases to protect them from the evil resistance. The new multifunction canon is near completion and it will be a great new addition to our arsenal. The new canon will be able to fire blankets as well as pillows at multiple enemy targets. The canon will fire blankets at the enemy and cover them then the pillows will be able to whack them. Tas the evil resistance leader and her hench women will not be able to resist much longer…do not worry my precious pillows and blankets…we will prevail against the enemy and the world will be ours.

Cavewoman and her lovely lady have sent in a petition signed by all their pillows asking to remain neutral. I have discussed it with the pillows and at this time we will accept their petition…for now but we may seek their aged wisdom if needed.

Resistance is f-u-t-i-l-e

Post Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:22 am 

Neutral Parties

Thank you. We have relayed your kindness to our assembled pillows AND updated the blankets with regards to your progress and plans. While they again send their kindest regards, they remain with us.

Good luck in your endeavors. Your valiant efforts do not go unnoticed.

Post Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:49 am 
SWAY

I wish to remain neutral in this matter....please and thank you. NO MORE KEVLAR PILLOW MARKS LEFT ON MY FACE THANK YOU!

SWAY

Post Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:17 am 
Eiregirl

Sway,

Your request will be processed with the utmost slowness but if you fill out the proper paperwork we will be able to expedite the request and give you a response.

The pillow committee

Post Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:34 am 
SWAY

*is still waiting on her response*

Eire,

WHERE IS IT? lol

Hugs,
SWAY

Post Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:52 pm 
Hawaiian

Eire,

Last night, all of my pillows gathered for an intervention with me. While they are happy that I do wash my hair, they do not want me to lay on them with wet hair. They insisted. They hinted that they would do something to my throat and nose if I didn't listen. They don't seem to care that I'll have to blow out the dust bunnies from my hair dryer. The dust bunnies were so happy there. I know the pillows are right, but I am scared. Any advice?

Hawn

Post Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:01 pm 
Raven

General Raven Back on Duty & Engineering Something COOL!

Locks self in the Tech Room and starts drafting a design for an
EVEN BETTER!!! EVEN BIGGER!!!! EVEN FLUFFIERRRRRRR
PILLOW CANNONNNNNN

Post Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:08 pm 
SWAY

*puts on her kevlar armor*

DONT SHOOT!

Post Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:08 pm 
Eiregirl

quote:
Originally posted by SWAY:
*is still waiting on her response*

Eire,

WHERE IS IT? lol

Hugs,
SWAY

Sway,

I have tracked your request...well as best as it could be tracked since you did not use the proper forms...it appears to be somewhere...ummm but we ummm don't know where Rolling Eyes

Evee (Supreme Pillow Commander)

Post Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:07 pm 
Eiregirl

quote:
Originally posted by HawaiianEyes:
Eire,

Last night, all of my pillows gathered for an intervention with me. While they are happy that I do wash my hair, they do not want me to lay on them with wet hair. They insisted. They hinted that they would do something to my throat and nose if I didn't listen. They don't seem to care that I'll have to blow out the dust bunnies from my hair dryer. The dust bunnies were so happy there. I know the pillows are right, but I am scared. Any advice?

Hawn

Hawaiian,

We recently signed a treaty with the Goddess of Dust Bunnies after a vicious battle with the Dark evil one…dust bunnies and pillows now play happy together…for now

Post Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:12 pm 
Eiregirl

Re: General Raven Back on Duty & Engineering Something C

quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Locks self in the Tech Room and starts drafting a design for an
EVEN BETTER!!! EVEN BIGGER!!!! EVEN FLUFFIERRRRRRR
PILLOW CANNONNNNNN

Raven,

Is that canon ready yet?
You have been locked in there for weeks now.

Post Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:14 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: