BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Other

UFO

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
melons
Site Admin

UFO

Guess what, I saw a UFO. No kidding, honest. But, I wasn't abducted by aliens lol.

Well, we were driving along a small country lane near to where we live. We were on our way back from a shopping trip. I am afraid I do not like to give place names of my home town in here, so please, you will just have to read the story without that sort of information in it and take it as read that what I am telling you is a real account of what I saw and what happened. I don't want my home town bandied around the net in case some pervert takes it into his/her head to come looking for me (you get it..right?).

Well, I was in the passenger seat and I was day-dreaming and looking up into the sky.

There I saw it, very shiny, very high up and triangular.

Now, you could say it was a plane. I would reply I have never seen a plane move as fast or change direction so sharply as this did.

You might say it was a trick of the light. I would reply, it was a bright, hot, sunny day...but nothing on a day like that would have such a reflective surface, in my opinion.

It was metallic silvery looking, very reflective. But, of course it was very high up too, so maybe I was wrong. When I first saw it, it appeared to be hovering still, kind of stuck in one position. As I continued to watch, it moved off in one direction, really fast, like nothing I have ever seen before.

It left no vapour trail!

Then it turned.

Now, if it was a plane it would make quite a large circular turn, kind of. Not this object though, this one changed direction at a sharp (and I do mean sharp) 90 degree angle, at high speed, then increased speed and shot out of viewable range (i.e. it appeared to shoot directly upwards!)

Now, I like sci-fi like a lot of people, but hey, this was as real as it comes.

I told the driver when we were driving along and they had a dig at me that 'How can I look, I'm *ucking driving!' (you work out what the * stands for lol).

Well, we thought nothing more about it, until a week later in the local rag mag (paper for those of you who don't understand my colloquial slang) there were reported sightings of a UFO throughout the county where I live, reported on the day I saw my UFO.

SO, I saw it. Apparently so did others.

I thought it was strange and a UFO. Apparently so did others.

There have never before been any reported sightings of UFO's, as far as I am aware, over the county where I live!

Was it a real UFO? You tell me. I happen to think it was.

The End

Hey, an update from 12 August 2002....I saw some shooting stars tonight...making a wish ;o)............

Last edited by melons on Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:37 pm 
Athena

WHOA! Shocked That's kinda freaky Mel. I don't think I've ever seen a UFO. I think I would faint if I did. I do belive I saw an alien, for sure something not of this world!

My father was driving me to school when I was 15 or so and it was a little before 8 am. There was a car speeding behind us and as I looked at the driver as it whizzed past it was...I don't know. It looked right at me. She had huge black eyes, really pointy ears and giant rat teeth. It was wearing a purble business suit.. I started to scream. I told dad that there was something wrong with the person in the car. He saw the car, but did not see the driver. He said I might have been really tired that morning and imagined it. Rolling Eyes I didn't! That thing wasn't human. I couldn't sleep for days after that, for fear that the thing might come find me because I recognized it. Confused Maybe she looked human to everybody else but to me...I was once told by a prophet in New Orleans that I had a true sense of sight. Even when I have my palms read for fun, they all tell me that! Really freaky!
Good thing I am a "vampire" cuz even thinking about this is making me feel itchy and nervous! Shocked
Eve

Post Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:14 pm 
Tigger
Site Admin

Smile Wow Athena

That must really have freaked you out..........scarey!!!

Tigs

Post Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:35 pm 
jessie

Laughing Reading you're story Mel has put a large smile on my face, yours too Athena. I've wished upon a few shooting stars in my time but haven't been fortunate enough to catch a ufo or see an alien, luck in a way maybe, I don't want to be butt-probed. Can you imagine that? Shocked

luv and snuggles to Mel, Tigger and Athena

Jessie (the newbie)

Post Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:05 am 
Phoenix
Moderators

Hey Mel,

I have seen a couple of them, but one did scare me. Before i had children i wouldn't have thought much of one landing and visiting so to speak, but now it's a whole different story.

I was at the stables shoeing my sister's horse and it was getting dark. I was alone and took a break. I walked out into the pasture and as i normally do looked up to enjoy the stars. This craft, it looked to be over a 100 feet long came horizontally across the sky and it looked to be about 4000 feet up... i skydive so i have a pretty good grasp of height in the sky. Anyhow, it came lower and changed directions heading straight for me. I was not impressed at this point to say the least. I ran from the field and when i turned around it was simply gone!

Post Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:46 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: