BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

Perspective - Part 2

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Radioactive

Perspective - Part 2

I lie, curled in your arms. Watching as the glow from the moon casts it's shadows in your bedroom. My head on your shoulder, I can feel the rise and fall of your chest. I hear the smooth, even tone of your breaths. I curl in tighter, as even in your sleep you pull me closer.
My body still feeling the vibrations from the passion we shared tonight. I think of how we are together. I can still taste your wine on my tongue and hear the moans of pleasure shared by us both. My lips still feel warm from our kisses, and I smile. I place my hand between your breasts, and I can feel your heart beat, strong and steady against my palm. Does it beat that way for me?
I listen to your breathing. Playing in my mind are images of your smile, your voice, your laughter, and even the look you get when you are angry. I struggle with the conflicting emotion that wells inside me. But, even as the feelings collide, I press my hand closer to your heart, touching it's rhythm, and I know that it is something I want to feel every night, for the rest of my life. I have just jumped into the unknown place of fear, giddy happiness, and the ultimate vulnerability. Do you feel any of this? Do I risk voicing this to you? Maybe, when the time is right.
I settle in closer to you as you stir, and pull me in again in a warm, comforting embrace. Finally, my mind relaxes and I join you in my dreams.
We walk along a moonlit beach, your hand holding tightly to my own. I bend to pick up a shell and as I rise again, you are there. You smile, and stroke my cheek. I smile back from beneath lashes resting on blushed skin, your fingers trail down teasing suggestively at my breast, and then you lean in, brushing my lips with your own....I sigh, and then...
My mind begins to breakthrough the cobwebs of my dreams, and I feel your lips on mine, your tongue running along my bottom lip, and I open to you, welcoming the warmth and offering you the taste of me, as I sample you in return. A slow, sensual mating of tongues and lips as we tease and drink deeply from eachother.
You groan as I respond, and the emotions that had welled up inside me earlier now spill over as you pull me closer. Lost in the sensation, lost in the complete surrender to you as your hands run over my skin, bringing each nerve to a new height of pleasure. You seem to move slower than usual, more softly.
You break the kiss, and I feel the sensuous tease as you continue along my neck. Leaning my head back, as you kiss and taste my skin. You almost seem to breath me in, absorbing me. Your lips at my ear, nibbling gently and my breathing deepens. Your touch, the gentleness you show me overwhelms,and I want so badly to share my emotional discovery. Would you laugh? Would you walk away? My own exposure terrifies me. But, this moment, I know I am yours. My heart belongs to you, and knowing this, I open myself, offering. All I can do is wait to find out if you will accept me or....
Your fingers continue to caress and kneed each tender place, fueling my desire until my need grows and the fire you have tendered grows to a flame.
I feel your hand guide my leg, until your own thigh rests between mine. Pressing into that center of need until I can feel my own wetness against your skin. You seem to struggle with something for a moment, before I feel the heat of your mouth as you take my nipple between your lips. I arch into you as you suck me deeper and your tongue creates maddening cirlces and plying motions over my breast. I press my hips into you, and I can't stop the sound from escaping my lips as the need radiates through me.
I want this moment to last, and I want to hold onto you and declare my feelings. I want you to know that while we share this intimacy, this over powering physical sharing, that I am handing you myself. My heart, my soul, my everything. It is now yours, and though you may not know it, it is love that I am making with you, now and forever.
I feel your hand as it slides over my thigh, a more urgent pressure in the caress and my heart races, knowing that your physical need has met the height of my own. Your hand finds it's way between your thigh and myself, and I feel your press in with fingertips massaging in slow circles until I feel my body will explode with want and the need to feel you, to connect with you, to share my love with you. Unable to control myself, I move myself against you, wanting you to touch me, wanting the quenching relief from this devouring fire that burns inside me.
Then, you enter me so slow and deeply, and as you pause, I feel a warm drop of moisture as it falls to my breast. My breath catches, as the entertwined emotion of love and lust come together in that one swift ,gentle moment. I open my eyes, and I see yours staring into mine with something I've never noticed before. Perhaps, I am only projecting my own internal turmoil onto you and, as you begin to move inside me, I close my eyes, afraid of being too visible to your ever observant eyes. I allow myself to be carried away by the sensation, the pure pleasure you give me.
I rise to meet your every slow stroke, each seeming to reach deeper and deeper into me until I fear my soul will take flight from the absolute ecstasy of you. Each breath seems to come harder, a moan, each rise of my hips pulling you in, wanting to make you a part of me, so that I never have to let you go.
I feel your body slide down over me, a soft kiss replaces the pressure from your hand as you continue to move within me, and then....then, the hotness of your mouth engulfs me. I nearly cry from the pleasure as your tongue caresses and presses into that sensitive place that will surely send me into that amazing free fall. I move with you, our bodies straining and rocking together with each long deep thrust of your fingers, your mouth moving in the same rhythm that drives me closer and closer. My body screaming for you not to stop, craving for you to love me like this always...I bite my lip, stopping the flow of words I am not yet ready to reveal.
You push me further, and I feel the waves of fire begin to wash over me, you rise above me. My body seems to lose all control with the impact of this storm that engulfs me. I feel like I've been pulled into something beyond me, and I hear your name as it spills from my lips, I cling to you, not sure if I will return to you from this heavenly transport that seems to rip through me. I bury my face into you and unable to stop the words from flowing, I feel the tickle of your ear against my lips as I whisper "I love you."
A mixture of emotions course through me as I realize, that in my moment of bliss, I have done what I feared most.
I close my eyes tightly to hold back the flood of tears that want to break through as I feel you stop, as though stunned.
Then, I feel your embrace tighten, and through an tear cracked voice, I hear you whisper "I love you too."

Post Wed May 25, 2005 1:43 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
wyldhart

...this was just...mmmnn...mwuah...awesome...had me all wrapped up in it~smiles

warm hugs
wyld

Post Fri May 27, 2005 7:48 am 
Radioactive

All wrapped up? *grin* Hmmmm...interesting thought there. HUGZ

Post Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:35 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
kisa_feline

hey! This is one of the most amazing stories i've ever read! and its so original to do it from both women's perspectives! i loved this story, and pls keep it up! you're writing touches a deep part of me since my girl is in Holland for a year, and i really miss her!
Lovz
Kisa Smile

Post Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:39 am 
Radioactive

Thanks for all the wonderful encouragement hon. It really is greatly appreciated. HUGZ

Post Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:00 pm 
Jules

Great read...thanks for sharing... Wink

Post Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:49 pm 
Radioactive

You're welcome. Thank you for taking the time to read and respond. *smile*

Post Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:09 pm 
aidyl

I love the way you wrote from both ladies' perspective, simply beautiful Exclamation

Post Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:18 pm 
CindyT

Wow , that was some radioactive writing!! You sure have a way of putting thoughts and feelings into words. Please let us know when you publish Cool
Feeling loved and sleeping sound now that I have finished your write. Goodnite!

CindyT

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:14 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: