BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Spiritual Intervention

house hunting/haunting

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Khaleesi
Moderators

house hunting/haunting

i never gave much thought to stories of hauntings or spirits etc. until my ex and i were looking for a house. We found a house that was in a nice neighborhood, was the right size. Everything looked great until we went inside and walked around. At first i thought it was kind of strange, there were little homemade crosses on all the windows. But the house was perfect. i went upstairs by my self while my ex talked to the agent. While i was checking out the bedrooms it suddenly got really COLD and i swear someone was watching me, but i was the only one upstairs. i came running back downstairs and said i was ready to leave. my ex looked at me kinda strange. i went outside. after a little while she came out and said something about not liking the house. The agent made some noise about taking those crosses down but we were outta there. i asked my ex if she had gone upstairs and she went pale and said yes. Ironically the house we ended up buying was almost identical. i've never felt anything like that since then, but i've never doubted anyone's stories of hauntings since.

slaveofMistress

Post Sun May 15, 2005 12:00 am 
Ellen_Degeneresisawsome

I dont know why i didnt comment before on this but i have had the same thing happen to me although it was at my friends old apartment duringa thunder storm somehow my friends speakers turned on and it was like a news story of something it was kind ofmumbling but very loud. it happend quite a few times when i was there. also one time we heard a loud scream in the room we were sleeping in.
and it wasnt a bad feeling i had but i could almost feel it paniced.

i can tell you now i did not understand it when it was happening but i do believe i have some sort of gift to communicate or feel what spirits are feeling it sounds werid but it really happens.
Through weakness and strength,
happiness and sorrow, for better,
for worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart
shania twain

Post Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:39 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
sillywolf

I have to add my story to this one....

We were looking at a rental and we went into the front room of this one house, and immediately once we entered, all the hairs on your body stood to attention. At the time, the house owner was telling us how this used to be her daughters room, but her daughter died 15 years ago. The story alone really creeped me out, but then you could feel that someone/something was watching you. In the closet a musty smell came out, and sort of drifted in a clump of scent out the door (no breeze in the room). Upstairs there was a den that had floor to ceiling windows ($ heating in the winter...ouch! (In Alaska)) that looked like they used to be in a church... they were stained glass and had crosses on them (†) It was really creepy up there.

I believe in the afterlife, and many experiences lead me to do so even more!

** there is a cool show on scifi called Ghost Hunters with TAPS... they go and try to debunk hauntings around the US and have gone international too so they encounter many paranormal things...

http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/ **

Post Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:08 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: