BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> General

THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RAVEN AND GLITTERCHICK THREAD
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
SWAY

THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RAVEN AND GLITTERCHICK THREAD

Please come on in, leave your gifts on the table to your right, please though leave a description.

To your left you will see the fully stocked bar, on your right the hot tub...and in the back of the room, there are couches and the dancnig pole. Feel free to indulge in any of these.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST RAVEN AND GLITTERCHICK, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

luv you ladies,
SWAY

Post Fri May 13, 2005 2:28 pm 
SWAY

For my gift...lets see...how do you top a fully loaded Escalade?

will have to think on it and edit later.

Post Fri May 13, 2005 2:31 pm 
Raven

Not My Fault This Time - lol

lmaoooooooo - Hold up hands and backs away laughing. I swear people I had nothing to do with this one. This is all Sway's creation . . though I do luv her dearly for the sentiment behind it. Kisses sway on the cheek your a gem chica, a true gem! You don't have to top your last gift at all - you already have just by being you. Thanks for the birthday well wishes and the surprise chica. (((((SWAY)))))

Post Fri May 13, 2005 2:38 pm 
glitterchick

Would also like to add at this point that i didn't have anything to do with this either!

lol thanks SWAY, i would however like to point out that the gift last time was to Raven....so you could always think of something extra special to give me!!!!!!

selfish selfish girl that i am!

thanks again

Glitter x

Post Fri May 13, 2005 2:46 pm 
SWAY

takes full blame for this post. It was all my idea. Twisted Evil

Post Fri May 13, 2005 2:49 pm 
SWAY

Thinks to herself.....present for Glitter....hmmmm...she already has VP....what more could a girl ask for?

Pulls up in a Porsche 911 Turbo, color of choice for Glit......

Its got all the bells and whistles Glit...enjoy...

or if you prefer...a Hummer H2...its your pick...

<hides receipts from Dark> this is gonna be too suspicious for her she is gonna have to interrogate me....

Post Fri May 13, 2005 2:55 pm 
Libragirl

Well as you know,Raven..I've been practising a whole two weeks on my pole dancing and now it's perfect!!!(Only fell off once and got bruised but that was way back....luckily no more bruises on my behind..)

So that is my gift to you two....a very sexy pole dance from me Laughing
and if you behave Raven,...maybe a quick lapdance too Wink (when glit goes to the Ladies....)

Happy Birthday!!!!

Post Fri May 13, 2005 3:19 pm 
femmevirgo

saunters in and glances around......My, what a lovely party.....Latex....errrr.....balloons and all.....<snickers> Okay, so I brought a variety of gifts for the ladies......Places an assortment of New Vp's on the table.....So,everyone take your pic.......yes everyone.....Raven and Glitterchick..........Yours will be the 2 headed one.....lmao! Happy Birthday Ladies.....

Hands Glitter the cradit card that the Dark one gave me earlier....Here you two have a blast...of course it doesn't compare to the loaded escalade but then what does?????

Post Fri May 13, 2005 8:40 pm 
DarkChyldesKiss
Site Admin

Happy Birthday Glitter!

<gives glitter a gift to keep the little bird in line. her own commlink to buzz raven>

Wink

Sincerely Naughty

DarkChylde

Post Fri May 13, 2005 10:55 pm 
wyldhart

..strolls in....hugs and sweet kisses all around.....grabs a glass of
Cristal..
....raises to toast Glitter and Raven.."Happy Birthday, Ladies...My gift..is intangible....May the color of love blanket you both and satisfy your heart's desires".....

slowly strolls over to Femme...lightly brushes her ear with my lips..breathlessly whispers ..."lovely VP's, babe...the one with the G-spot enhancer is calling my name".....walks over to the table with the VP's..and brands the one for wyld with a diamond studded collar....

..slowly disappears into the crowd of beautiful ladies to mingle and flirt...

Post Fri May 13, 2005 11:03 pm 
femmevirgo

................shivers all over from the sensual rush of Wyld's lips teasing my ear.....Making me think such Naughty thoughts.....then she just walks away....Thinking to myself she can have all the Vp's including Glitter and Raven's......<snickering to self>

Post Fri May 13, 2005 11:11 pm 
Raven

Walks over to stand beside Sway and Libra, sipping Wyld's Cristal.

"Sway," I smile, "I think Glit loves your gift. She disappeared on me for a while so I went looking for her. I looked everywhere . . . couch, bar, hot tub, shower room, even over near the trampoline. Finally dark told me she saw Glit headed for the parking lot. And that's where I found her - sitting in the car pretending to drive. Sad . . . but so so cute. The only way I got her back in here was by telling her Femme had brought VP's for everyone. And you know how she gets so emotional around VPs. When hers was missing she was so distraught that I had to stay with her just about every night to help ease the lost."

Holds glass up in acknowledgement as I see Wyld in the crowd.

“Excuse me ladies, I see someone I need to bug.” Takes a step away, then turns back remembering, “Oh and Libra, I’ve reserved the pole just for you, luv. . . and a front row table for myself.” Winks. “I’ll be waiting for you to slide down and grace my lap with your presence.”

Heading towards where I last saw Wyld, a sudden vibration buckles my legs and causes me to lean for support against the couch. I start to straighten when a second buzz sends me moaning back against the couch. Fumbling with my pockets I finally remove my comm link after the fourth buzz, but by then the damage is done and my clit is throbbing as I try to force my mind to read the page – “Time for toasts, pet – Glitter.” Glitter? Glitter! Who the hell gave her a comm link to play with? Don’t they know how dangerous she is with vibrating objects! My head flies up as understanding hits me. My eyes quickly scan the room searching for a pair of brown ones. I spot Dark leaning against the war near my trampoline. She stares knowingly at me and laughs as I frown at her crossly. Slowly I mouth, “I hope you go BAM!” She just falls out laughing and then points to Glitter who is about to page me again.

Before she can, I raise my glass and get everyone’s attention.

“Thank you all for coming. And I appreciate all the love and support I feel in the room. I would especially like to thank my baby, Glitter who has filled my life with unimaginable sunshine and happiness. You’ve made me feel safe and secure. Loved and cherished. Desired and wanted . . . and not only for my body, but also for my mind, my heart, and my soul. I enjoy our talks both serious and silly and I take pleasure in the moments when we don’t utter a word.”

Locks eyes with Glitter from across the room. “I love you Sunshine. Happy Birthday!”

Smiles as everyone drinks to the toast. Hurries off to chat with Wyld and bestow a little payback on Dark.

Post Sat May 14, 2005 1:34 am 
DarkChyldesKiss
Site Admin

<leans against the wall blending in the shadows dressed in black leather watching glitt play with her new comm link with special buttons just for her enjoyment. winks at glitter>

"glitt don't forget the BAM button! It's something special I put there just for you to enjoy with Raven. The battery is perpetual"

"Raven, the dark is your friend. The comm link is for twice the pleasure. Works on glitt as much as it works on you. Accept the BAM from glitter. You'll enjoy it I'm sure"

<sips champagne, snaps her fingers so that the weird music is back in the room>

<smiles and slips into the shadows for some dark fun>

Post Sat May 14, 2005 2:02 am 
wyldhart

...having mingled..and been enchanted with the energy of the party and lovely ladies...I slowly come full circle...walking softly up behind femme...gently placing my hands on her hips...pulling her into me..lightly running my tongue from the exposed sensitive nape of her neck up to her ear...seductively whispering "mmmnn...take those Naughty thoughts, babe and toss them aside to be replaced with thoughts of wyld abandon...mmmnn..and once those thoughts consume you..come find me, sugar"....slowly I release you from my embrace...running my fingertips lightly up your sides..causing a noticeable shiver...

...having noticed that my foxy friend Brat and her stunning Mistress have arrived....and breathlessly awaiting the arrival of my Charm.....I once again slowly disappear into the crowd of beauties......along the way, I notice Raven..walking on trembling legs towards me.......

Post Sat May 14, 2005 12:41 pm 
Raven

Reaching Wyld, I lean on her for support.

“Need to sit, Chica?” She laughs at me and although I’d like to give her a pointed look, a sudden vibration rockets through my body and a moan slips from my lips. Smirking, Wyld holds my arm, steering me by my elbow to her leather couch.

Sitting beside me, quietly sipping her drink, she watches me as I try to calm my body down. As I begin to gain control I finally meet her smirking glance with an evil look of my own.

“You think this is funny, don’t you?”

“Very,” Wyld takes another sip smiling.

Ignoring her I wave Ellen down, “Little Chica I hate to bother you, but can you get me a Pepsi from the bar. I’d do it myself, but I’d have to pass Glitter and she’s having way too much fun with her new toy. She’d have me shuddering in the middle of the floor way before I could reach the bar.”

“No problem Rave,” Ellen laughs. “I’ll be right back.”

As she heads off to get my drink from Mooch I see Bobby standing behind the turntables with a lampshade on her head.

Post Sat May 14, 2005 1:39 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: