BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

Sands of Time

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Radioactive

Sands of Time

We had come so far. Even back in our first stages of friendship, I knew she was the one. The one I would share my heart, my soul, and my life with.
As she lay sleeping in the cozy beachside bungalow, I walked. Watching the waves lick softly against the shore. Each time they lapped at white sand, sweeping the tiny grains, rolling them around before carrying them out to sea. It reminded me of a lover, tasteing, tempting, and ever so slowly taking...I bent down to pick up a pretty pink shell.....and, yes, I thought. Giving so much in return.
I felt the sand beneath my feet, the warm water teasing at my ankles, and I thought of her.
My friend, my lover, and now here in Puerto Rico, we celebrated the committment we had made before friends and family.
I sat on the sand, running it between my fingers. Soft, like her skin, it eased slowly from my grasp. I think of her voice, smooth and fluid, like the blue waters before me. I closed my eyes as the sun's first rays warm my face, and I imagined it her touch, easing away all problems and stress of the world outside this paradise.
In my mind, I could see her awaking, finding me gone. She pulls the light, airy white wrap around her body. She looks for me, but knows me well enough to know where to find me.
She walks out onto the small deck, the warm breeze blowing lightly against her dark hair. Her brown eyes scanning the scenery. She sees me, sitting on the sand. My head back, eyes closed and she descends the stairs and comes to me.
So lost in thought, her approach unnoticed, but I smile as I feel her warm breath on my lips just before they brush mine. I open my eyes, and it feels as though I am sinking into a pool of warmth as they meet hers. A place I could feel forever, securely embraced by her love.
She holds out her hand. "Buenos diaz, mi amor." she smiles the most beautiful of smiles. "Walk with me." her voice still husky from sleep. My heart swells with emotion as I take her hand.
We walk along the surf, occassionally stopping to pick up a stray shell, or watch as the sand fiddlers wave their little claws and scuttle swiftly to their homes.
Home, something I realize I have finally found as I watch her. Her eyes study the horizon, the beach, the swaying palms, and the haciendas that sit scattered along the shoreline. I smile as I see the tears of happiness fill her eyes. "It is nice to come back." she looks at me with such gladness and love, and whispers to herself "Si', so nice to be back."
Her eyes meet mine, and for a moment we seem to melt together. I lean in and kiss her lips, and I hear her sigh contentedly. I begin to pull away, but her hand has buried into my hair and stays my retreat, pulling me in and kissing me deep. The sensation filling me, and sending my mind to a place of pure delight and powerful ecstacy. A tear of joy escapes me, sliding over my cheek falling away to touch upon our entwined hands. She breaks the kiss, looking at first alarmed, but seeing into me as she does, she smiles. "Come, be with me." she says it like a command, and I seem to have no other choice but to follow hand in hand back to the cottage. Though, I must admit, I would have made no other choice. We ascend the stairs, and enter the cozy dwelling.
It is small, simple, but welcoming with it's queen bed draped with long, white sheer curtains over-hanging to the floor. In the corner, a small table for two accented only by a bouquet of tropical flowers and a candle. The lighting simple, with small, mounted hurricane style lamps providing only the minimal amount of light after the sun goes down.
A warm breeze blows through the windows, and she turns to me. The wrap falling way as she reaches to me. My breath catches at the sight of her...a moment that will forever be etched in my mind. She smiles, her tempting ,seductive smile "Be'seme" she whispers, and I feel that my body has overtaken my mind as I move to her, touching her face softly and bringing her lips to mine. A softness like no other, as we press into one another. The tip of her tongue, brushing my lips, as if I were to deny her. The kiss deepens into a rhythmic dance of time, tempting, entwining, taking and receiving. A spiritual sharing, a timeless ritual that left us both longing and seeking, willing to relinquish our own essence to have more.
Her body presses into me, and my grasp on any sense of reality seems to crumble at her feet. My hands seek her, relish in the feel of her warm, silken skin as they glide over her. Pausing to feast where her breath signals.
Taking her hands in mine, we move mindlessly, as one to the bed as our mouths continue to ravish and mate in an unbreakable kiss. I feel her fingers as they loosen the ties on my shirt, and feel vibrantly aware as her skin meets mine without bounderies.
We fall together into the plush pool of tussled sheets, remnants of the night we had shared together. Our hands fused by her shoulders as our bodies respond to the intensity of the passion we share together, moving, straining for an even deeper closeness. The heat nearly unbearable in each spot that our forms bond naturally, breast to breast, hip to hip, thigh to thigh...it seems to take on a power of it's own as it grows and engulfs us, urging us to a higher place of being.
I feel the wetness of her against me, and I release one hand to blindly touch her, sliding over her, finding her and entering into a total state of bliss as her hips rise to welcome me there. Her gasp lost between our kiss, as we move together in the ultimate dance of intimacy. Her body quivers beneath me, and I want to taste her, to give her everything, from pleasure to soul. Hold nothing back, offer myself and accept her from within.
I end the kiss, to a sound of protest as I kiss her neck, her shouders, the full mound of her breast as I continue to move within her. As I reach the warm center of her belly with my lips, I feel her hand halt my descent. I look questioningly to her eyes, and she holds me there, and whispers in a passion tinted voice "Come back to me, I need you here." I move back to her, the confusion evident in my face, and she sooths me "Look at me, look into me." Her eyes hold mine, captivating me as she begins to move against me, and I pick up her rhythm as our bodies again merge as one. I find myself falling into the cinnamon colored depths as her breath comes faster, and she rises and falls, the movements like a straining pulse of energy coursing through us, around us, as I stare into her.
I feel her tense, and the desire and love I see before me overpowers me as I watch the intensity flash in her very soul as the first tidal wave of pleasure rocks her. Her eyes locked into mine, and I feel pulled within her. The spiral of it lifting me, picking me up and carrying me with her, her lips part, and her voice straining as she cries out to me "Te' Amo." over and over, her words fill my senses, as the waves move throughout her and seem to continue through me. Her body settles into small intermittent ripples, her eyes still locked into mine, and I am humbled by the emotion I see within them. Humbled by the power she has offered me, the trust with which she has placed in my hands. I kiss her lips gently, and am speechless by the intimacy we have shared.
I sit in the sand, and I think of her. So lost in thought, I don't notice her approach. I smile as her breath caresses my lips just before they brush mine. I open my eyes to meet hers.That look of love and passion still evident within them. I reach out a hand to brush away a strand of her dark hair, now streaked beautifully with gray. She holds out her hand and whispers, her voice still husky from sleep, "Buenos diaz, mi amor." She smiles. "Walk with me." I take her hand, and we walk along the surf here on the 50th anniversary of our committment to one another.

Post Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:00 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
wyldhart

That was so romantically beautiful....left me with a slow smile on my lips and happiness in my heart...very touching

Excellent, Radio!

warm hugs
wyld

Last edited by wyldhart on Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:09 am 
Phoenix
Moderators

Such a beautiful love story Radioactive. It so reflects where i am in my heart now. Thanks for sharing.

brat

Post Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:07 am 
suncoastgirl

holy cow thats hot.....and beautiful
thank you radio

Smile sun

Post Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:58 pm 
Raven

Radio!? ~mock squint

Have you been playing around in my dreams? Tip toeing about? What you wrote reminds me so much of one of my dreams - probably the oldest romantic one I have. The setting, the mood, the feelings were all the same. Thanks for taking me back there.

Raven

Post Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:49 pm 
Radioactive

Hi Raven,
I'll never tell. *wink*
Glad you enjoyed it. Thank you so much for the compliments and support.

Post Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:03 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
topaz117

Radio,
All I can say is...wow...WOW. I can hear all the sounds, smell all the scents, and feel the warm ocean breeze on my body...and as for my love...she has dark eyes that melt my very soul, and beautiful bronze skin that is irrestible to the touch...and she dreams of making love on the beach some day...
Loved your story...
Topaz

Post Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:45 am 
undone

Re: Sands of Time

Wow, Radioactive, incredible, both of your stories are like windows into my head, except that I dreamt this in Mexico, near Guaymas, on the beach, when I was both young and old, so great to make love on the beach with the hazel-eyed woman of your dreams, I can only hope,

undone

Post Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:25 am 
aidyl

This was a lovely story, tender and romantic.

Post Fri May 27, 2011 12:59 am 
Radioactive

Thank you. Its been awhile since I posted. Nice to see my stories have still been enjoyed. Perhaps if I ever get my laptop fixed I can post some more recent writings. For now, Im stuck enjoyimg the site from my phone. : /

Post Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:13 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: