BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Other

The dream

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Phoenix
Moderators

The dream

This is a true story that happened when I was on vacation from boarding school during the first week of summer break in Saudi Arabia.

I was dreaming that I was at school, in my dorm hallway. It was an old victorian house with 3 floors and about 22 bedrooms. There were about 5 of us girls standing around talking near the phone area, when I saw my friend Beth's face turn into the devil, then back again to her normal self. This change happened several times, and when I realized who it was, I attacked it. My surprise attack knocked her on her back and I was choking her. Her face changed back and forth several times, then it just became this beast, with dark red skin, snarling teeth and hideous soul piercing eyes. It's arms were long and muscular and had claws about 2 or 3 inches long.

My hands barely fit around it's throat and as I was squeezing with all my might, it started clawing at my back, tearing me open. Finally I awoke and felt dazed, like I had been in a huge battle, almost dizzy. Well, as is my usual routine, I went and took a shower. As I was drying off, my sister came into the bathroom. I turned around and kept drying off, and she exclaimed.."Christina, what happened to your back?!" I turned and looked in the Mirror and there were 8 trails of deep scratches there. They disappeared about an hour later.

Post Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:27 pm 
DarkChyldesKiss
Site Admin

Temps_brat

Thank you for sharing this experience. There are things that most will not acknowledge in this world because they are too scared. Its refreshing to someone openly admit the existence of such.

DarkChyldesKiss

Post Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:49 pm 
Phoenix
Moderators

Hello Dark,

When one is surrounded by paranormal activity all one's life it is hard to not talk about it. I also know it is equally hard to believe something one has never seen or experienced. Many say "show me and I will believe. I say believe and you will see."

This temporal mundane world is so very subdued in what is ultimately to be experienced in Higher planes. The only thing that stops people from achieving their dreams, of knowing that highest of Loves and Oneness, of grasping the ultimate beauty of KNOWING Goddess and their own beautiful souls, is the ability to believe and see with open eyes.

This life is beautiful, but it is such a dim copy, cheap immitation of of the highest realms in astral.

brat

Post Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:56 pm 
DarkChyldesKiss
Site Admin

Temps_brat

I agree with say believe and you will see.

I was gone last night and in my dream state I could have sworn it was raining outside. Imagine that.

DarkChyldesKiss

Post Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:49 am 
froggy_drama_queen

I've had dreams like that before, once i dreampt i was stung by bees and i woke up with welps. I know, not nearly as major as yours was, but it's something.
Froggy

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:24 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: