BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
kenko

great read!!!
Very Happy

Post Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:37 pm 
lonely_blue_eyes

more more please

great story can't wait for more

Post Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:15 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
love_phoenix

Thanks charming kenko and lonely. I'm really glad you like this story Haven't written much but I guess I'll atleast post the little something i've written..
Love is Bullshit. From a biological and heterosexual standpoint its only useful for the the preservation of our species. And from every other stand point it is basically the overworking of hormones and nothing else. Love is a word widely overrated.

Post Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:34 am 
charmingjust4u

v shud b thankng u 4 dis sweet story... so ..pls..continue..sumthing better than nothing..

Post Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:55 am 
love_phoenix

It was wednesday when Mitchell came skipping up to Callie and forced her out of the studio and dragged her somewhere. She pulled the startled girl into an abandoned costume room and faced her with a look of excitement before babbling about masks, costumes and some party.

"Um, what?" Callie asked not having understood most of what she'd said.

"Josh is throwing a costume party tonight and we are going" Mitchell told her.

"And why would we want to go?" Callie replied in confusion.

"So that we can get Ash and Sarah together." Mitchell explained impatiently. "You do remember that's what we're trying to do don't you?"

"Of course I do." Callie lied. She'd actually completely forgotten about her agreement with Mitchell "But how will a stupid party get them together?"

"It won't be a stupid party." Mitchell snapped. "It will be a fantastic party and with them both enjoying themselves and letting their hair down maybe they'll get caught up in the moment dance and kiss and declare their love under the stars. Come on say it, I'm totally brilliant."

"Um…" Callie faltered.

"Say it." Mitchell demanded through clenched teeth.

"You're totally brilliant baby" Callie was quick to agree with Miss.Montfort. "But…it isn't really a full-proof plan."

"And why not?" Mitchell asked defensively placing her hands on her hips and tapping her foot angrily.

"I'm not sure if we can convince both of them to go to this party." Callie pointed out reasonably. "And do you remember them arguing of late? What if your idea turns out to be a repeat? And even if this party did happen and Ash and Sarah did go, there's no guarantee they'll even dance together let alone end up kissing and declaring their feelings not to forget 'under the stars' as well "

"It will happen." Mitchell replied confidently. "And they will dance with each other"

"Well I don't think it will work." Callie said earning herself a deadly glare. "But it's worth a shot."

"Thank you." Mitchell said grinning as she flicked her hair out of her face. "Right well, I'm going to go have some lunch." She hugged Callie who was gawking at her and placed a kiss on her lips.

She smiled brightly before walking past and leaving Callie alone in the costume room. For reasons she couldn't explain, Callie thought this party was a bad idea, but Mitchell was determined and there was just no stopping a female Montfort.

----------------------------------------------
Love is Bullshit. From a biological and heterosexual standpoint its only useful for the the preservation of our species. And from every other stand point it is basically the overworking of hormones and nothing else. Love is a word widely overrated.

Post Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:08 pm 
charmingjust4u

more soon? tis so little leaving me cravin for more. im starin at screen without sleep.

Post Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:57 pm 
love_phoenix

When Mitchell met up with Ashley and Sarah after lunch she quietly explained to them about the party.

"It will be fun, Josh promised" Mitchell told them excitedly.

"So what? He says that all the time. Remember the last party he threw? He had wine classified as alcohol in the bar and only that" Ashley grumbled.

"You sound like an alcoholic." Sarah quipped.

"Guys, don't start fighting again." Mitchell begged as Ashley opened her mouth to fire back some form of retort that would no doubt escalate into yet another argument.

"Mitchell I don't think it's a good idea to go there. We should drop this stupid party" Sarah said exasperatedly as she rubbed her temples.

"Stop telling me what to do." Mitchell told her completely frustrated at her failing plans, before storming off.

"Oh great, now look at what you've done." Ashley said as she applauded her sarcastically.

"Don't even get me started on you Coopers" Sarah warned and Ashley gulped a little and hung her head. Sarah sighed and ran after Mitchell.

------------------------------------------------------

Mitchell was dressed as a sexy devil complete with tail and horns and Sarah was dressed in a tight leather cat suit and as soon as Ashley saw her at the party she laughed as she recalled the word a guy used on Sarah before getting a slap 'sexy pussy cat'.

Sarah glared at her before storming straight back out the house to the car park. Mitchell glared at Ashley too before running up after Sarah. Callie and Dean just shook their heads at Ash's idiocy.

"What did I do?" Ashley asked defensively. They just stared at her blankly.

It took about ten minutes for Mitchell to persuade Sarah to come back inside and when she did she completely ignored Ashley and swept past her deliberately crushing her foot with her heel.

"Ouch" Ashley groaned while watching the angry Goldoff storm past her. 'She looks sexy when she is mad' She thought making herself blush.

"Go and tell Sarah how good she looks." Dean called to Ashley above the music "Then ask her to dance, it'll make up for laughing at her earlier."

"She'll only yell at me." Ashley replied.

"Just go and do it." Dean told her giving her a shove in the right direction.

Squaring her shoulders determinedly, Ashley made her way through the crowd towards Sarah while some Godzilla asked Sarah to dance and the beautiful blonde politely agreed.

Ashley changed her mind changing her course and somehow ended up dancing with Sylvia, the girl who did the bitchy cheerleader role.

Outside by the lake with the cold wind biting into her skin, Callie listened to Mitchell complain about the failure of her plan to get Ash and Sarah together at the party.

"We're going to have to wait until Saturday now." Mitchell grumbled glaring at Callie.

"Maybe we shouldn't interfere at all." Callie replied. "Give it time and I'm sure they'll come together naturally."

"Right sure, and Ashley would be hundred miles away in Manhattan by then" Mitchell snapped sarcastically.

"Well what do we do then?" Callie asked exasperatedly.

"Like I said, we'll have to wait until Saturday." Mitchell answered.

"Baby if it didn't work tonight why will it work on Saturday?" Callie asked reasonably.

"Obviously the mood isn't right today." Mitchell told her. "Ashley ruined the whole thing before we'd even got inside by laughing at her. It would have worked otherwise."

"Ok fine, you throw a party, but who's to say Ashley won't ruin that?" Callie asked her.

"It'll work, because we don't have costumes and it will be a romantic setting. Besides they think we are having this party to set Dave and Melissa up, not them. So they might be a bit interested in the night and relaxed too" Mitchell sounded too hopeful and Callie didn't want to destroy that hope.

"I hope it works the way you want baby. I will so miss Ash when she leaves and imagine what it'd do to Sarah. She is a sweet heart. I really hope this time it works" Callie sighed.

"It will" Mitchell kissed her gently thinking she was lucky to have such a good friend in a lover.

----------------------------------------------------

Ashley and Jimmy were playing Ninja warriors when Sarah stepped into the graphics studio.

"Hey you wanna play?" Jimmy asked her.

"No, Jimmy." She said sitting next to Dean. "I'll play with Dean, there's no way I'm playing with her"

"Oh you're not still mad are you Sarah?" Ashley asked but Sarah ignored her and crossed over to play the game with Dean.

Although it irritated Dean not to know the full details he agreed to help Mitchell to get these two best friends turned enemies to get together. And may be if everything worked out as planned even Dave and Melissa would get it on. So perhaps Mitchell's plans for the Saturday could benefit both should-be-couples.

By morning the two had finally started speaking to one another again when Ashley went and spoiled it by kissing Sylvia Stone in the studio for everyone to see, just to see if it had any effect on Sarah. Sarah acted like she couldn't care less but once again they were ignoring each other and as always Callie was caught in the middle.

Mitchell sat down between Jimmy and Ashley. Sarah was opposite her and didn't seem to have fully forgiven Ashley yet.

At lunch Ashley was consumed by nerves thinking it was stupid of her to kiss some girl leading her on when she was about to leave in a couple of days and barely touched her food. Sarah almost felt sympathy for her but that feeling eradicated when Sylvia walked into the cafe and swooped down on Ashley and stole a kiss.

Sarah was alternating between glaring at Ashley and glaring at Sylvia.

"Don't even know what she sees in her." Sarah muttered under her breath as she stabbed at her jelly and ice-cream.

"She's got blonde hair and big boobs." Dean said. "What more could anyone want?"

Sarah glared at him before throwing her spoon down when she saw Sylvia kiss Ashley once again.

"I've lost my appetite." Sarah said as she pushed her bowl away. "Bye guys." She said looking at everyone else whilst ignoring Ashley and leaving the hall looking like she was forcing back tears.

She stormed out with Mitchell hurrying behind her to offer comfort.

------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley was stunned at Sarah's behavior. She wanted the old Sarah back before leaving. 'Why couldn't she like me anymore? What did I ever do to her?' A million questions were bursting in her head.

"What's up with Sylvia. I didn't know you were gay" Dean asked her skeptically.

"I don't know dude. I'm not gay and if I were she wouldn't be my first choice" Ashley groaned.

"It's not fair to string her along you know. Besides, everyone knows who your first choice is. You're head over heels in love with Sarah. Aren't you?"

"W-what?" Ashley started as her face turned red.

"Seriously just end this stupid show with Sylvia and tell Sarah how you feel." Dean told her before clapping his friend on the shoulder and then walking away.

--------------------------------------------------

Sarah layed in Bruce's arms crying.It was a friday evening and Bruce had just come back from his vacation.

She took one last deep breath. One last touch of his skin and one last sniffle. He looked up at her with an blank expression. “I’m sorry.” Sarah said. He quinted his eyes. “For what?” She smiled slightly. “For everything.”

She started to walk to her car hoping he wouldn't follow. “Where are you going?” he asked running behind her. She didn’t answer him. “Sarah, where are you going?” She turned around as she reached her car.

“Bruce.” She said. “I am going home, okay.”

He shook his head. “You cant go home like that, let me drive you.” She wanted to nod her head but denied the invitation.

“I am fine, stop worrying about me.” She said. “I’m not your problem now.” As she turned to open the door he grabbed her wrist.

“You were never a problem. If you were ever a problem then I may as well say I was never in love.” He shook his head. “Can't we just talk?”

She took a deep breath. “I think we talked enough.” She said. “It didn’t get us anywhere except more heartbreak.”

He said nothing.“Bruce.” Sarah said. “You know you mean the world to me, but if its over then we need to learn to accept that.”

He grunted. “But why?”

Sarah shook her head. "I don't know. There' something missing Bruce. We won't work out. I'm really sorry but it's me.."

“Don't give me this age old 'it's me not you' shit okay? One week I'm gone and you fall out of love with me?” He asked angrily.

“Bruce stop making this hard for me.” Sarah screamed.

“Sarah” He said quietly. “D-Do you like Ashley?” He let go of her as he took another look into her deep green eyes.

Sarah didn't answer but opened her door.

"Well, She's leaving anyway and ya'll come back to me" He was suddenly acting like a bastard.

Sarah sat in her car for a good fifteen mintues not moving or doing a thing just watching Bruce walk away. He was right, Ashley was leaving, she didn't have anybody, no boyfriend, no best friend, nothing. A set of tears forced themselves down her cheeks.

--------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow was Mitchell's party and a day after that Ashley would be leaving . Sarah went home and attempted to study as she had her entrance exams for medical school soon and had nothing better to do . She sat alone in her room studying for three hours and thought that it was starting to get sad.

As her mother called her for dinner around the ripe time of nine thirty she closed her books and walked down the stairs. To her surprise Mitchell, Callie and Dean were sitting there.

"Hey when did you guys come?" Sarah asked trying to sound cheerful.

"Long back. You were busy studying so we decided not to bother you. Come on dinner's ready" Dean called out to her enthusiastically.

Sarah hadn’t even noticed how hungry she was. “What are we having?” She asked as she sat at the table across Jimmy.

“Spaghetti and meatballs.” Candice beamed.

Sarah nodded unethusicastically. They ate in silence until her mother started to create small talk.

“So how was your day Sarah darling?” Sarah dropped her fork very dramatically. “Shit.” She muttered earning giggles from the rest of the youngsters.

“Please don’t talk like that.” Candice said sternly. “What happened?”

Sarah didn’t say anything just stuffed food into her mouth thinking Ashley would hate meat balls. She was fond of pasta.

“Yeah, what happened?” Jimmy asked in a sarcastic tone.

Sarah swallowed her helping of food. “Well first, I woke up and that just ruined my day .”

Trey looked at her intently and Jimmy just had a smirk on his face. “Then I broke up with my boyfriend"

“And who is this boyfriend?” Candice asked cluelessly, sometimes she and Ashley were totally alike, Dumb!!!

Sarah looked out the window as she crossed her arms.

“Bruce mom.” Jimmy said softly. At first Sarah thought Jimmy was actually going to be sensitive about the situation. But that idea quickly turned sour, he was a sibling after all and siblings were never to get along well.

“You know the one that she was in love with, the one that she thought will last forever, the one that was going to have her babies.” Candice looked at Jimmy in surprise. “Oh didn’t she tell you.” He continued. “They had sex.”

Sarah's face turned bright red of embarassment and anger. Mitchell frowned at Jimmy who was enjoying the show.

“How did you know that?” Sarah yelled across the table.

“It wasn’t hard to hear.” He said. She tried to kick him under the table but missed. “Pervert.”

"Sarah that is not the way to talk to you brother" Trey pointed out sternly.

"What about the way he talks to me?" Sarah yelled.

Her mother was no longer looking at Jimmy but began to weep as she stared at Sarah. “Well at least I am not having sex with a random guy that I knew for one day like Jimmy.” Sarah said ignoring her mother.

“I’m not gay.” Jimmy screamed for the whole LA to hear.

“Oh your not.” Sarah said. “My mistake.”

"Jimmy enough. Sarah you are grounded" Sarah looked at her Dad in disbelief.

"He started it" She scowled.

Candice began to smile. “My little darling was deflowered?” She seemed way too happy to say that not seemed to even care what the siblings told each other.

“Yeah, I am going to go upstairs.” Sarah dropped her fork loudly.

"Finish your dinner" Trey said as cooly as possible.

Sarah ran up the stairs into her room while Trey called her and slammed the door behind her shouting "Leave me alone"

About an hour later around eleven o’clock her mother knocked on the door but then let her self in. She had a small smile on her face as she sat beside her on Sarah's bed.

“Honey.” She cried with a hint of laughter in her voice. “Yeah.” Sarah said softly. “I cant believe you did it!”

Sarah shrugged. “Did what?”

“How was it?” Sarah's face drowned in a color of red. What kind of mother asks that.

“What?” Sarah asked totally disgusted. “Was he nice to you?” Sarah's face distored as she nodded her head in disgust.

"Don’t worry we can help you through this” Sarah squinted as this odd imformation was thrown at her.

“Help me through what?” She asked softly.

“You are pregnant right that's why the mood swings and all” Sarah nearly barfed at the word.

“Mom, I am not pregnant.”

Candice placed her hand on her heart and took a deep breath. “Thank god.” She said. “I don’t think you were ready for it.You are only a kid”

Sarah ignored the insult and layed down across the bed.

Candice got up from the bed and smiled as she opened the door. “My little girl is a deflowered woman.”

"Yeah go celebrate Mom" Sarah yelled sarcastically as the door shut behind Candice. She shook her head in disbelief as she huddled under her blankets and fell into a deep sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

Post Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:17 pm 
charmingjust4u

lol thats so funny.."my lil girls a deflowered woman" he he i cudnt stop laughin "yep mom go clebrate" imao..u got me rolling on d floore..

Post Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:22 pm 
love_phoenix

The next day morning Sarah went to Mitchell's house and the buzz there was amazing. Evening, the party was happening and everyone was there helping Mitchell.

"Hey honey" Mitchell waved at her and pulled her into a hug.

"You okay?" She asked her watching her carefully.

"Yep" Sarah smiled, actually feeling much better than last night.

Ashley watched Sarah who was dressed in a simple knee length denim skirt and an orange tee. She doubted if there was ever a day the youngest member of the Goldoff family looked anything lesser than gorgeous.

Sarah chatted a bit with Callie and Dean and even made an attempt at talking to Bruce, who was actually interested in speaking to her. Ashley wondered why they broke up considering Sarah and he was in love.

Ashey took a Diet Coke from the fridge and sipped on it when she heard someone behind her say "Hello"

She turned back to see the pretty blonde standing in front of her with her arms crossed.

“Can we talk?” Sarah asked quietly.

“I thought talking wasn’t working.” Ashley replied sarcastically.

Sarah bit her lip and felt tears in her eyes. Ashley was acting like a jerk and she didn't have to take shit from her.

"Fine then Coopers. Keep your attitude and lose your friends. I'm sick of you and your childish behavior" Ashley gasped at the angry words, she knew she was pissing Sarah off but never knew she was hurting her.

"Sarah..erm...I'm so--"

"Don't Ashley" Sarah raised a finger and turned back on her heels and strutted away.

---------------------------------------

Sarah was helping Mitchell make some salad and pasta. "Why greek salad and pasta?" Mitchell had asked her with a smirk but despite hating Miss.Coopers Sarah couldn't bring herself to make something the young brunette won't like and won't eat.

Callie was busy filling up the bar and groaned.

"I hope we don't screw up the night"

"Everything will be fine Callie" Sarah said planting a kiss on her cheek before heading to the kitchen without sparing a word for Ashley.

"Blimey, she always seems to have her knickers in a twist lately." Ashley whined. "I don't even know what I've done wrong."

"You've got to be kidding." Callie said as she looked at the brunnette incredulously. Ashley just gave her a blank look.

"It's not you really, it's Sylvia."

"What about her?" Ashley asked.

"Well she and Sarah don't really get on." Callie pointed out as though she were explaining a simple math equation.

"But that's not my fault." Ashley replied defensively.

"How did you feel about Bruce and Sarah?" Callie asked.

"Urgh, don't know what she saw in him. I'm glad she broke it off though" Ashley groaned.

"Right well, the way you felt about Bruce and Sarah is the way she feels about you and Sylvia." Callie explained but Ashley still looked confused. "She's jealous Ash."

"Jealous?" Ashley asked as her eyebrows shot up finally realization dawning on her. "You mean, Sarah fancies Sylvia?"

Callie clipped Ashley around the back of the head before heading up to the kitchen. She was utterly clueless.

Ashley massaged her scalp wondering how long Sarah had been a lesbian and feeling slightly hurt that nobody had told her. She also felt a great deal of disappoint when she realised she'd never have a chance with her if she was interested in Sylvia.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ashley broke it off with Sylvia thinking of giving Sarah a chance with the girl she likes.

Sarah had straightened her hair and was shifting about uncomfortably in her short black strapless sequined dress.

"Relax Sarah, you look amazing." Mitchell told her.

"It's just this isn't really me." Sarah replied.

"So?" Mitchell asked with a laugh. "You look sweet and sexy so just come down to the party and enjoy yourself."

"I don't have a choice do I?" Sarah asked.

"Nope." Callie and Mitchell replied together before they each took hold of one of Sarah's arms and led her down the staircase and into the living room.

"Ladies, you look smoking hot." Justin, an audio engineer complimented as he circled them looking up and down.

"Oi." Ashley snapped as she glared at the guy. "Mitchell is taken"

"Sorry" Justin apologised. "So, Sarah, how about a dance later?"

"No." Ashley answered as the tips of her ears turned red.

"I can speak for myself Coopers" Sarah said glaring at Ashley.

"Oh don't you two dare start fighting." Mitchell warned them. "We haven't even got down to the party yet."

"Maybe we should just go down now then." Dean suggested.

"Good idea." Mitchell agreed before leading the way.

As soon as she was through the large double doors, Mitchell dragged Dean and Sarah onto the dance floor.

"Well maybe you should ask Sarah to dance." Callie suggested.

"What's the point in that?" Ashley asked. "She likes Sylvia"

"No she doesn't you idiotic turnip." Dean drawled as he came up behind them and moulded himself against Callie.

"But Callie said she was jealous of me being with Sylvia." Ashley said.

"Yeah, because she likes you dumbo." Callie pointed out.

"She does?" Ashley asked uncertainly seeking out the blonde girl on the dance floor.

"Apparently so." Callie told her. "Though I really can't imagine why."

"Well I don't know what Mitchell sees in you either." Ashley retaliated.

"Well it's simple really" Callie replied arrogantly "I'm totally amazing and completely fucking gorgeous" earning a scowl from Ashley.

"Just ask Sarah to dance" Dean said.

"Ok, ok I'll ask her." Ashley said as she gulped down the remains of her drink and made her way directly towards Sarah.

"Sarah?" Ashley called above the music as she tapped her on the shoulder.

She stopped dancing and turned to face Ashley with her arms crossed. Ashley shifted awkwardly before offering a hand to her.

"Dance?" She asked carefully looking at the sexy blonde in front of her.

"Sorry." She replied. "I'm dancing with Justin." She then moved through the crowd of dancing people before finding the audio engineer and pressing her body against his.

"Sarah!" Mitchell cried in annoyance. "Stay right here." She said to Ashley before leaving her and making her way over to Sarah and Justin. "What are you doing?" Mitchell demanded to know."I'm dancing." Sarah replied.

"But you're ruining everything." Mitchell complained. "You're supposed to be dancing with Ashley and having a good time before kissing under the stars."

"Well I can still do that." Sarah told her. "Just take out the Ashley part and put Justin instead."

"I like the sound of that." Justin said with a wide grin on his face.

"Sarah, that's pathetic" Mitchell told her as she pulled the girl away from Justin."I understand that Ashley being with Sylvia upset you but she's finished with her now so you may as well tell her how you feel and allow yourself to be happy not prance around with Justin or some other guy to make Ashley jealous as some form of revenge."

"Maybe I don't have feelings for Ashley anymore." Sarah replied casually. "Did you ever consider that?"

"No I didn't." Mitchell admitted. "But don't lie to me and say you're over my idiot of a friend because I know full well that you're not. Now please, just go over there and dance with her. This whole party was about getting the two of you together."

"What?" Sarah asked.

"You heard me." Mitchell answered. "I planned this to get the two of you together"

"Why would you do that?" Sarah asked angrily. "You're supposed to be my friend; you shouldn't be meddling in my love life."

"I did it because I'm your friend." Mitchell said defensively. "I just wanted to see the two of you happy."

"By interfering?" Sarah asked.

"Sarah, it wasn't like that." Mitchell said.

"Enjoy your party Mitchell." Sarah replied before pushing past her and exiting the house.

-------------------------------------

"You should follow Sarah." Dean told Ashley. "She looked upset."

"I'll probably just make things worse." Ashley replied glumly.

"Probably." Dean agreed. "But you don't know until you try."

-----------------------------------

Outside near the car park Sarah was sat in a bench watching the clouds move swiftly against the midnight sky. She heard Ashley stumble in through but she didn't turn around to face her.

Ashley made her way over to her and occupied the place next to hers. She briefly looked at the sky before turning to look at Sarah admiring the way the sequins of her dress glinted when she shifted slightly in her seat, her chest heaving slightly and hair hung lose framing her angelic face.

Summoning up all her courage, she reached out a hand and gently ran it through a few strands of her blonde hair.

"Don't." Sarah ordered as she shied away from her touch.

"Sorry." Ashley mumbled. "Your hair looks nice straight, especially when we're outside and it's windy and all the air blows it about."

"What? That's when my hair looks the worst." Sarah replied.

"Oh…well, you look nice even at your worst" Ashley replied meekly.

"I'm going home." Sarah declared before standing up, what Ashley was unknowingly doing to her was killing her.

"Sarah wait." Ashley called as she made to follow her and tripped over her own feet and landed face down on the ground.

Sarah looked back at her and couldn't help but smile slightly at her total lack of grace. Cheeks bright red, Ashley picked herself off of the floor and rubbed her chin.

"Um…I like your dress." Ashley told her.

"Thank you Ashley." Sarah replied crossing her arms. "Any time you want to borrow it just let me know."

"Oh ha-ha." She retorted sarcastically.

A silence passed between them as they each looked down at their feet. Sarah awkwardly fiddled with the sparkly bangles on her wrist while Ashley tugged at her tshirt sleeves.

"I'd still like to dance with you." Ashley said quietly. "You know…if you wanted to. I understand if you don't of course, I mean there's no music, I'm a mess when I'm nervous and I'd probably just step on your feet or something."

Sarah found it irresistible when Ashley was her usual self, shy, flustered and cute rather than cocky, overconfident and egoistic. She hesitated for a few moments before closing the space between them and lightly placing her hands on her shoulders. Ashley gulped nervously before resting her hands at her waist. They swayed to the imaginary music still looking at anywhere but each other.

When their eyes shyly met they smiled slightly at one another. Growing more confident, Ashley took Sarah's hands and made to spin her about but as she had predicted she stood on Sarah's foot before falling over backwards bringing her down on top of her.

They both blushed furiously and Sarah quickly scrambled to her feet and hastily pulled her dress back down and made for the footpath leading to the carpark but Ashley stood up and grabbed her hand.

"I told you I'm a mess when I'm nervous." Ashley said and she was relieved to see a flicker of a smile on her best friend's face.

"Why did you let Sylvia kiss you?" Sarah asked as she gently pried her hand from Ashley's grasp and turned back to face her.

"I don't know." Ashley answered awkwardly "It just sort of happened…I didn't even really like her."

"She's really pretty though." Sarah said watching her carefully for her reaction.

"Yeah I guess so." Ashley replied with a shrug.

"Do you…" Sarah began before losing her nerve slightly. She looked to the floor and took a deep breath before raising her head to look Ashley in the eye again.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" She asked.

"No." Ashley answered instantly and Sarah's face fell. "I think you're beautiful." She added quickly and Sarah let out a characteristic girly laugh before looking up at her bashfully.

"Sarah.." Ashley looked at Sarah who looked like an angel under the moon light. Her breath hitched when their eyes met "I…I kind of want to kiss you."

"I kind of want to let you." Sarah replied blushing furiously.

Ashley grinned down at her and dipped her head low. Sarah leaned on her tiptoes to meet her and they lightly bashed heads. They laughed a little in embarrassment before their lips met in a sweet kiss enveloping them.

In a room above Dave and Melissa were in a similiar position.

Dean, Callie, Bruce and Mitchell watched the girls kissing under the stars and everyone except Bruce sighed happily .

"I feel like crying"Dean said honestly.

"Oh my god, come here sweetie" Callie who was hugging Mitchell pulled Dean into a hug with her other free arm.

" I feel like throwing up" Bruce said sarcastically earning a slap from everyone else.

-------------------------------------------------------

Post Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:17 pm 
lonely_blue_eyes

that was great

Post Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:58 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
charmingjust4u

omg. it made me cry. so beautiful. cant wait 4 more Very Happy

Post Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:20 pm 
love_phoenix

thanks charming and lonely.. you are providing me some much needed encouragement.

Post Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:04 pm 
love_phoenix

A month had passed quickly and a few changes had taken place at the start of the academic year. Ashley was attending a music school in LA reluctant to leave Sarah and was a part of season 2. Sarah was attending the medical school while Mitchell was in line for a lead role in a Hollywood movie. Callie was doing another teen show along with Dean and Bruce. Justin was dating Sylvia and Dave was dating Melissa. To everyone's surprise Josh began to date Melissa ex boyfriend. Sarah and Mitchell were rejecting all offers lined up for them as they found it hard enough to juggle between one show and their school.

But few wonderful changes were also taking place. First of all, Ashley and Sarah were finally a couple. They had found the transition of friendship to romance a little awkward at first and neither was sure how to act around each other. However they realised that they didn't have to act any differently around one another. They had been friends for so long, they already knew about each other's annoying habits and such. So though they still argued quite frequently, they tended to make up a lot quicker with a few kisses but it never went to the next level. Sarah was too shy to get it on with her best friend. Everytime Ashley's hand dropped a bit below her neck level, Sarah would gasp, blush and with a shy smile pause destroying Ashley's courage to continue further.

---------------------------

Sarah was trying to encourage Ashley to revise for her tests but so far she was unsuccessful.

"The exams are ages away." Ashley bemoaned. "I've got plenty of time to study."

"Yes you have." Sarah agreed. "So you shouldn't waste it. I know what you're like Ashley Coopers, if you had your way you'd revise for five minutes before entering the exam hall and that would be all."

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?" Ashley asked earning herself a whack on the head with a heavy book. "Ouch!"

"Just let me quiz you on History of operah for half an hour." Sarah said.

"Fine." Ashley huffed crossing her arms across her chest grumpily.

Sarah beamed at having got her own way and opened the text book and scanned through looking for something to ask the brunette. Every time Ashley gave her a correct answer, Sarah rewarded her with a kiss. When she got a question wrong she received a heavy scowl before she made her write out the correct answer five times on a piece of paper.

"Hey Sarah, do you want to quiz me on season 2 for a while?" Justin asked waggling his eyebrows at her.

Sarah's cheeks turned pink whilst Ashley glared at the Audio engineer. Sarah moved off of Ashley's lap gently stroking her hair.

"Study okay? I'll be back in a few" Ashley smiled at the blonde and recieved a quick peck on her cheeks making her smile wider.

Ashley was chatting with Justin about the shooting for season 2. He said they hoped to start the shooting in a week's time. Mitchell and Callie were arguing about some silly thing to Ashley's surprise and Ashley noticed that Callie was admiring the girl even though she was driving her nuts, just like a married couple. Yep, they were so much like a married couple, with Callie saying yes to everything Mitchell had to say.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ashley and Mitchell stepped into the costume room together . The rest of the cast were already there laughing as Ashley stood terrified on a couch as she screamed and pointed at the tiny spider scuttling along the floor.

"Mitchell!" Ashley cried in relief. "Get rid of it."

Mitchell chuckled slightly before catching the little spider and throwing it out of the window.

"You are so cute aren't you Ashley?" Mitchell asked eyeing Ashley with a smirk.

"Whatever" Ashley groaned making Mitchell chuckle gently.

Sarah was getting dressed for the next scene and Ashley coudn't help staring at her bare back from the corner of her eye. Mitchell noticed where Ashley's eyes were glued to and nudged her friend.

"You got it bad for Miss.Goldoff"

"Trust me it's not what you think" Ashley leaned back on the couch.

"So what is it? Enlighten us" Callie joined them smiling at Junior fox.

"What can I say? Let's just say we are never gonna go past the first base"

"What?" Mitchell and Callie looked at her like she spoke in some alien language all of a sudden.

"I said we are never gonna make it past the first base" Ashley said slowly hoping they'd understand.

"Ridicoulous. You are telling me all that you guys ever did for the past one month was just kiss?" Callie rolled her eyes and Ashley just shrugged.

"Are you blind or something. You must be lucky to have a girl with a hotbod like Sarah and you keep your hands off her?" Callie exclaimed making Mitchell throw a deadly glare at her.

"Do you think I don't want to? She's just so shy and all nerves. What am I supposed to do?" Ashley remarked.

"Use your skills man. Make her like it, make her ask for more" Callie replied.

"Like how exactly are you suggesting that I do that? She sure wants to only kiss me" Ashley looked at Callie eagerly for some more expert advice but Mitchell replied " Take the next step dude she will follow"

"Nah. Forcing something on her unexpected is almost like raping. I don't think I want to be like Bruce" Ashlye pointed out.

"Haven't you heart the art of seduction. Seduce her dumbass" Mitchell replied but Ashley just looked blank. She pulled Ashley closer to her and whispered something in her ears making her smile a million watt smile.

"Hey" Sarah joined them in a little while and sat near Ashley.

"Hi" Ashley said shyly. Mitchell frowned at her and mouthed "Be a man" making Ashley even more shy.

"I'm liking the color on your face" Sarah smiled and gently stroked Ashley's cheek deepening her blush.

----------------------------------

Post Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:24 pm 
Filmorelover

Gorgeous! Very Happy Can't wait to see Ashley seduce Sarah, that should be fun Smile it's a very good, witty and realistic write, i look forward to more Smile it's one of my favourites right now Very Happy xxxxxxx

Post Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:53 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
love_phoenix

The sun began to set into the horizon, a Mini Cooper cruised along the streets as it headed to its driver’s destination. Ashley adjusted her collar out of nervousness, pulling at the neck of her blouse as she sat in her khaki pants in the driver’s seat and her casual shoed feet kept a steady press on the gas pedal.

She followed the directions as she kept on pep-talking to herself, “Relax Ash, she likes you, so just chill. Just don’t act stupid or anything and things will be just fine.”

As she finished her self morale boost, her destination appeared in view. She parked her car on the sidewalk, getting out as her heart started beating fast as she walked up the paved pathway to her very wide doorway, gulping as she rang the doorbell.

She soon heard the angelic voice of Sarah call from inside “One minute!” as she heard light footsteps come closer, and as the double doors opened Ashley’s jaw dropped at the sight in front of her.

Sarah stood at the doorway in beautiful emerald dress that clung to her body, accentuating her curves and pushing up her breasts as they almost spilled out of the top and she was wearing black dress shoes, stylish and comfortable at the same time. The flowing blonde hair she had was styled up so that she had a few locks framing her beautiful face, which had only a light amount of makeup on to accentuate her natural features, and crimson lipstick on her slightly pouty lips which were smiling at her now.

Sarah smirked lightly at Ashley as she said “Heh, you look like you’ve never seen a girl in dress before.”

“Well, not one as beautiful as you” She said softly, blushing lightly as she kept her emotions in check.

“So, where are we going ?” Sarah blushed and giggled, quivering lightly as she leaned down and kissed her on the cheek.

“We’re going to an Italian restaurant, Mitchell, Callie, Dean and Bruce are waiting for us" Ashley said trying to recover her breath back.

"Oh" Sarah said as she leaned back inside the house and yelled "Mom, Ashley is here. Bye" and her mother yelled back asking her not to be late.

"I just want to be with you" Sarah pouted as they walked towards the car linking their arms together.

"Papparazi Madam. They'd easily figure it out. Do you want it?" Sarah shook her head. "No" She said too soon making Ashley look a bit hurt and added "Not yet Ashley. I don't want mom and dad to find from the papers first. You know what I mean?" Ashley just nodded.

"By the way, you look rather gorgeous cutie” she winked as she took her purse and left in on the dashboard.

“Oh I am Fox Jr forgot?” Ashley said, blushing a bit as she carefully slid into her seat. Leaning over the seat Sarah smiled “Of course not; and I love the way you blush when you get a compliment” causing Ashley to blush even more as Sarah laughed at her shyness. She put a hand on her cheek and kissed the other and said “You’re so cute when you’re all nervous and high strung, you know that? Still, you don’t need to be so shy around me Ash, I won’t bite” She smirked as she leaned back into the seat.

'I so wish you would' Ashley thought to herself now looking bright red like a tomato. The two of them chuckled as they buckled up and headed off into the city, the weird tension that Sarah felt from the moment Ashley stood at her doorsteps gaping at her felt decreasing as they chatted on their way to the restaurant.

Soon the car made it to the parking lot of a large and ornate restaurant as Sarah got out and opened the door of the car’s front, holding her hand to Ashley.

“My my, quite the gentleman you are,”Ashley smiled as she took her hand and carefully came out of the car scanning around for any photographers and the two of them made their way into the restaurant.

“I guess we have to go to tabel 22" Ashley said as the waiter lead them to their table. He looked a little stunned to see them, but not much considering he would have already gotten used to seeing celebrities when Mitchell and others made their way before them.

“Wow, you guys look amazing" Dean said as he saw Sarah and Ashley walk into the restaurant into the private dining area.

“Shut up, I’m famished" Sarah giggled as she hugged everyone.

The group of friends laughed and chatted as the waiter came to take their orders, Ashley starting off as she ordered 3 antipasto misto's and wine for everyone.

Sarah’s eyes went wide as the waiter took their orders and left them as Sarah said to Ashley “Wow, now that’s one healthy appetite” as she winked cutely.

"No Goldoff thats for all of us to share" She whispered in her ear and noticed the goosebumps in Sarah's neck.

Mitchell gave a thumbs up to her.

“And you definitely look like royalty in that dress so it only make sense to treat you to a dinner fit for a queen or princess in your case” Ashley smiled as Sarah giggled and blushed cutely as she said “You really know how to flatter someone.”

Dean noticed how nervous Ashley and Sarah were and raised his eyebrow at Callie.

"Sup buddy?" Callie shrugged. "Don't know. Ash is nervous and that's rubbing off on Sarah I guess"

"Why is Ash nervous?" Dean asked curiously and Callie said seriously "Cos she got Sarah pregnant". Dean hit her with the vase causing others to laugh.

"Sarah do you want to see this online tutorial on human anatomy? It's pretty cool and simple" Bruce asked Sarah as they almost finished their desserts.

"Yeah sure" Sarah sat in a chair near him and Ashley couldn't help being jealous.

"Remind me why we brought him here?" Ashley asked Mitchell.

"Papparazi" Ashley sighed as she saw Sarah giggling and laughing at something Bruce was whispering to her.

Ashley rested her chin on her palm and was lost in the way Sarah was smiling. She looked so beautiful and still unattainable. She wondered if she would ever have the youngest Goldoff fully.

They sat there talking and laughing together most of the dessert disappearing quickly as the night went on. Some time later, Dean finished the last of the dessert as he leaned back, burping a bit as he chuckled “That was wonderful, I never tasted food that great”

"Yeah very good I agree. Right Ash?" Callie asked Ashley who was still staring at Sarah starstruck.

Sarah eyes met Ashley's and they looked away smiling shyly. Callie shook Ashley waiting for a response.

"Yes very edible" Ashley groaned making Sarah blush.

"Edible? Jeez you're weird" Bruce said dramatically.

“But she’s also cute, kind, gold-hearted,” Sarah smiled as she walked around the table to sit near Ashley and leaned a bit closer to her as she purred softly “And also rather sexy too.”

Ashley's face flushed a crimson blush as the waiter came and brought the bill thanking all of them for coming and wishing them luck.

Sarah smiled as they split up and paid for the bill. She got up and giggled at Ashley’s cute blush, patting her on the head as she said “Come on cutie, I’m ready to head out.”

It was only nine and the night was still young, Two hours before Ashley had to drop Sarah off at her place. Mitchell pulled Ashley close to her and said"Tonight you are getting laid"

Ashley rolled her eyes. "Can't you read her body you idiot? She wants it. Can't you feel the sexual tension between you two?" Ashley rolled her eyes again making Mitchell smack her on the head.

"Repeat this 'I'm getting laid tonight' okay?"

"I'm getting laid tonight" Ashley said rather boredly and Mitchell smacked her again.

"Say it like you mean it"

"I'm getting laid tonight" Ashley screamed and Callie who turned back to see what was wrong started laughing.

They all bid their farewell and Ashley and Sarah were in the car alone.The curtain of night sparkled in the sky as Sarah and Ashley arrived at her large home parking in the driveway as they got out.

Sarah opened the door and Ashley knew Sarah's folks were coming back only by ten. It's now or never . It took all her nerves to push Sarah inside the house and shut the door behind them. This can't be tomorrow's headlines. Can it?

Sarah who was about to kiss Ashley good night on the cheek was quite surprised when the door shut. Ashley kissed her at her closed door. Somehow deep inside Sarah knew it was going to happen and there was no nervousness or hesitation she had before.

It was instant fire the moment their lips met. How had she ever lived before this? Had she ever lived before this? Was her life starting just now, just this moment that Ashley touched her?

It felt like it. A meeting of warm lips had driven up a greater passion and they found themselves inside the house.

Warm, soft arms pulled her close and she was awash with heat, her lips still burning against Ash's, seeking desperately, and finding and finding, always finding. There was only her and the moonlight, and then, not even the moonlight.

She waited for the instant when she would wake up in her bed, alone in the dark. A moment passed, then two. She could still feel Ashley's warmth on her and around her; she could still taste her. This was real. She moaned in response to the realization.

Ashley's hands were everywhere, encouraged by Sarah's ardent response. Then, with a quick unzipping and the flick of a clasp, Sarah's dress and bra fell soundlessly to the floor. Almost immediately, the crisp air turned her skin to gooseflesh. Sarah whimpered slightly and bit her lips to stop herself from moaning.

And then Ashley simply stepped back and looked at her.

Tentatively, Sarah reached out a hand to her, cold, needing reassurance about something, anything, about the fact that either of them existed or if they didn't. She wanted Ashley to react to her. Sarah was frightened and cold and shy, and she was being so passive.

Or was that a smile playing at her mouth?

"Ashley," she started to say, but she interrupted.

"I shouldn't be here," She said, and Sarah's heart dropped. She opened her mouth to say she understood, it was okay, despite the awkwardness of her position, but before she could Ashley stepped closer and touched her cheek.

"But I can't help it," She whispered. "You're... I need you. To be with me. I don't want to go."

Sarah's face flickered a minute, watching her, wanting her. "Please... don't go. Not... if..." She blushed unable to complete the sentence.

"Not if?" Ashley queried gently.

Her lip was trembling. It was cold, but that's not why she was shaking anymore. "Please..."

"Do you want me to stay with you?" Ashley asked seriously, needlessly. She almost laughed. Here she was, standing naked before Ashley, practically trembling with desire and a feeling she dare not yet voice, and she asked if she wanted her to stay. God, she'd die if she left.

Ashley knew she could easily have Sarah now if she wanted to, but what if tomorrow Sarah regret it? Mitchell's voice echoed in her ears 'Make her want more'. There was only one way she could do that now, leave!

“Well then, I guess our date’s over, I had a great time Sarah,” Ashley said summoning up all her will power to not look at the sexy from that was in front of her.

“Yeah, I was having too" Sarah gasped remembering Ashley's touch. 'Why did she have to bloody stop. I so badly wanted it'

She got onto her feet and asked Ashley to turn back before quickly pulling the dress over her. Ashley smiled to herself. Mitchell's plan was surely working.

Sarah quickly kissed Ashley who was smiling at her and pushed her outside to her car as she stood there like concrete.

"You said you wanted to go" Sarah complained.

"Well, I bet you could kiss a good bye kiss better than that" Ashley came menacingly close making Sarah swallow hard.

'What are you doing to me Ashley? You want me to throw myself at you? I already did and you refused. Now you are making me go crazy by speaking like this' Sarah bit her lips as Ashley gave her a once over.

"You know I don't like this dress" Ashley pointed out.

Sarah crossed her arms. "I remember you saying it was beautiful"

"When it was in your wardrobe, yes. But not when it's on you" Ashley whispered and kissed Sarah near her neck.

"Out Ashley Coopers now" Sarah almost threw her out giggling and blushing.

Ashley stood outside behind the shut door, smiled to herself and started the walk towards her car whistling Bailamo.

Sarah was sitting in the floor with her knees bent and her arms around them still reeling from the things Ashley did and said to her.

She smiled when she heard Ashley whistle the tune of Bailamo and got on her feet and jumped like a little girl who has accomplished something.

-------------------------------------------------------

Post Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:22 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: