BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> General

To write or not to write?

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
xoxo_everlastinglove_xoxo

To write or not to write?

My wife and I are currently writing The Essence of Surprise together...that story is going well, but it's a lot harder to continue that we had once imagined. We both write under xoxo_everlastinglove_xoxo but she initials all her work (kslp)... Embarassed I've seemed to have lost my whole point of writing, I've been considering writing a murder mystery, but I don't know if the beginning sounds more like an emotional love story or like a murder mystery, here's the beginning:

She thought that it was all her fault that you’d been driven to complete madness. But the truth was that you couldn’t love her the way that she deserved to be loved. You only saw the truth, the real truth, when she was ready to leave your sorry ass, for somebody that would treat her right. Treat her the way that everyone deserves to be treated. You didn’t want her to be in another relationship, you thought that you were so special that you deserved endless amounts of chances. What would you do when she told you that those ‘endless’ chances had a finite number? Would you come up with a plan to keep her to yourself? Would you tell her the ‘magic’ words that she’d been waiting years to hear? Or would you lose it? All those years, you took advantage of her, controlled her…you knew it’d be a challenge but you were up for it. She had her own plan, her own separate life outside of the hellhole you kept her locked up in.

What direction should this story go?

Post Fri May 01, 2009 12:16 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: