BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

TALE OF THE KNIGHTS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
angelsheart

fantastic story girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:15 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
love_phoenix

My heart began to fill with guilt when I saw Deb standing in my doorway. Not a single second had I thought about him in the past 24 hours.

I got up to meet him but he held up his hand, told me to sit down and close my eyes. I sat there waiting, wondering what he was doing. When I opened my eyes there he stood in the middle of our living room with a
dozen roses, birthday balloons, and a beautiful cake on the coffee table. I
was so surprised by this loving gesture, I began to tear up.

I had long forgotten that he had that effect on me. I ran to his arms and just hugged him. Although he was intially shocked at my outburst of my affection he eventually kissed me squeezing me tighter as we kissed.

"You are so sweet. Thank you, honey." He finally put me back down. I began to admit with remorse that I was not being faithful to the guy who is going to marry me.

"What is happening to me?" I could still see Sam lying over her bicycle looking at me with only love in her eyes and it seemed to get me lost, lost in the space. I was unaware of who I was when she looked at me that way and now, while thinking about those eyes and her sweet face, I was losing my mind all over again.

"Hun. I said I love you. Did you hear it?"
Deb looked concerned.
"I love you too"
I answered mechanically.

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:57 am 
love_phoenix

Students sale was on at the school and Sam's stall no 46 was crowded as hell, not because she sold something that sells fast, but because it was she who was selling.

I was beginning to get more and more envious as I kept getting a glimpse of some girl trying hard to flirt with her.

"Why the fuck do they have to fall all over her? And for god's sake is she selling colas or herself?"
I felt too old looking at the girls.

"Ofcourse she'd like them better. I ain't 16"
It did not even strike me that I actually didn't want her liking me. The stall was getting more crowded with her girl fans, to put it and I was waiting for a moment to get rid of this supervisor job and hand it over to someone else.
I had no logical explanation why I should be jealous about all this, it was beyond my reason of questioning.

-------------------------------
Sam looked at Laura who was standing near stall no 60. The crowd was getting unmanageable and blocked Laura out of her view.

"to hell with these girls"
She was getting tired of trying hard to get a glimpse of Laura. The girls were all over the place and few of them were even hitting on her. She would have loved this attention some months ago, but not now. All she wanted was to keep looking at Laura and she knew this was nuts. She can not possibly be in love because of like a zillion reasons, Laura was not interested in her, she was getting married soon and she was only 16.

Inspite of the skeptical reasoning, she started staring at the direction Laura was standing once the crowd started lessening at the lunch time.

--------------------------------------------------

Laura felt a pair of eyes boring through her. Normally she would have been freaked out at such a feeling, but she had this warm sensation of love riding up her skin all the way, tingling her inner most being. Then she looked up and knew why it was that way, It had been Sam who was looking at her. Laura reddened and looked away, trying to divert her attention, by talking to Katherina, the lecturer of History.

But almost every time that looked up, Sam was watching her. It got to the point that Laura could feel Sam's eyes on her and when she turned around Sam would quickly look away and get really busy. Laura herself wouldn't talk to Katherina, she would just watch Sam out of the corner of her eye and pretend that she wasn't.

Finally,Laura knew she had to take a break away from this. All this eye flirting was buliding up some kind of tension which she wanted to get rid off although she knew that she terribly liked it. She changed her break times with Katherina and walked out of the stalls. She didn't know what the hell was going on.

------------------------------------------
Sam got tired of the games. The constant watching was starting to get on her nerves but every time she tried to talk to Laura, the word wouldn't just flow. She'd stand speechlessly like a caveman who is going through the evoultionary phase. So Simon advised Sam to take matters more bravely if she ever wanted to win Laura. It was only 2 weeks before her wedding and Sam listened.

---------------------------------------

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:46 am 
love_phoenix

"Hun. Can we talk?"
I was damn sleepy after a whole day at the stalls. Deb was beside me and he had a worried look on his face. But I was feeling good about something and smiling and blushing inwardly everytime I thought about the flirting that went on today at the campus. I hadn't noticed that Deb had been looking at me, watching and studying my expressions.
"Laura?"
"Yes"
I said dreamily, still thinking about Sam.
"Do you love me anymore?"
That broke me away from the dazzed state. I was very surprised but not shocked.
"Yes Deb"
I did love him. How can he suspect that? My eyes began to sadden and he noticed the pain in my eyes. He took me into his arms.
"I am sorry I asked Laura!". We fell asleep in each others arms. I felt very safe with his arms secured around me, but I wasn't happy. God knew why? I had this perfect man, who is going to marry me but I still ain't happy nor contended. What the hell do I actually want then?
-----------------------------------------------
Sam took a quick glance at the staffroom. She spotted Laura going through a script.
"Sam, that was a good play you guys put on!"
Sam was all eyes on Laura. She was talking to another lecturer and jolting down some notes. How beautiful she looked with that angelic smile that occassionally hit her lips?

"I am wondering if you could be the student director for the next play"
Mrs.Batkinson was still talking.

Laura sam Mrs.Batkinson talking to someone and she turned to see Sam. Her face reddened when she saw that Sam was looking at her dreamily, admiring her. The lecturer she was talking to made a funny note of how often Laura blushed out of nowhere, without a reason sometimes. She had been too loud and Sam heard it. She hadn't given up admiring Laura yet.

"Sam. Will you? Sam...."
Mrs.Batkinson shook sam which made Laura smile. Sam took her eyes off Laura and began to mumble an apology.

--------------------------------

A couple minutes later Sam walked out of the staff room. When she walked by where Laura was sitting, she stopped for a second when Laura looked at her. She walked in a daze and not watching what was ahead of her, eyes glued on Laura,she slammed right into the door. Laura turned a
bright red and turned back not to embarass Sam. Sam regained immediately,continued walking and went back to her class, cursing herself for dooing the foolish thing for the nth time.

--------------------------------------
Laura left the room for she had some knots in her tummy. May be she wanted to pee. She did not want to admit to herself that Sam gave her the knots while she looked at her straight in the eye.

Sam decided to be more brave and followed her. Sam made sure that there was no one else in the bathroom besides her and Laura then she put the out of service sign on the door and blocked it.

After she was done, she leaned on a sink waiting for Laura to come out of the stall. When Laura came out of the stall and saw Sam, she averted her eyes and started to blush. She went past Sam and went to another sink and washed her hands.

"Hi"
Laura heard Sam talk. She was too nervous to talk to Sam.
"Hi"
She said looking at the mirror but not looking at her eyes.
"You look beautiful today"
Sam said going closer to Laura.. This was something Laura hadn't expected. Her heart began to race. She blushed at the compliment for no reason.

"And you look radiant today as well"
Sam had this seductive air about her and she was for the first time in her life very confident, inspite of being shaky inwardly.

Laura stood there watching Sam inch closer to her.The time didn't seem to get any further as their eyes locked for what seemed like an eternity.

Sam drew up even more closer.
"There is something about you Laura.."
Laura bit her lip in a very cute manner. Sam felt a rush of blood and hormones.

"There is something about you which makes me want to.."
Sam was only inches away from Laura. Laura heart was galloping and beating like a speeding drum roll.

Sam moved a stripe of hair that was falling over Laura's eye. Her hands touched for a brief moment and a spark passed between them, Laura closed her eyes on impulse. This was something which she had never felt before. How can one single touch set her a flame?She was 22 years old and now this young girl seemed to be igniting her inner soul, exploring the eternal contact between them.

Again their eyes came together.
"you make me want to look at you all the time.."
Sam's soft voice almost whispered.

She looked straight into Laura's eyes studying her beautiful face, and a feeling of divine love began to well up inside of her. Yet at the same time something at the back of her mind was yelling for her to go no further to explore what it was.

"You make me think of you every passing second"
The sultry tones were laden with desire. Each nuance, each inflection, and each subtle change seemed to stoke the furnace that was building inside of Laura.

For the first time Sam noticed that Laura's skin was so red and she admired every detail of her figure, like this was all the time she had to live. Luara saw Sam looking intently and a look of pure love came into her eyes. Thankfully the blush on her cheeks didn't show much, atleast she hoped so.

Sam reached forward and placed her hand on the sink, her arms around Laura, but not touching her. Laura was leaning on to the sink. This time, when Sam was so close to touch her, she took a sharp breath in surprise as her she felt the Sam's love for her passing over into her.

Sam leaned forward slightly in anticipation, as Laura let out a ragged breath and closed her eyes .The very act of submission filled Sam with even more love. Laura wasn't aware of what she was doing all she knew was that she wanted this more than anything else in the world.

"You make me want to fall.." before Sam could finish the sentence with words "fall in love"the door opened and Laura moved away, which made Sam lose balance and she fell over the sink. The romantic setup suddenly changed into an embarrassing comedy scene and Laura couldn't hold her laughter in.

"She wants to Make you fall into the sink baby?"
Sara winked at Sam, who was recovering from the fall. Laura blushed deep red and ran out of the stalls.
"You have the world's best timing. I almost kissed her and you ruined it!"
"Oh.,I just came here to inform that the maintenance team is on the way here because of the sign and trust me. They wouldn't have liked to see what you guys were upto.."
Sara said with a grin.Sam kept uttering curses for this was zillionth time she had embarrassed herself before Laura. For all the advise about the guts and she had to fall straight into a sink...

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:48 am 
angelsheart

Great addition

cannot wait for more

hope you re doing fine with your exams, girl

Exclamation

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:42 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
sillywolf

awesome story! cant wait for more Wink

Silly Exclamation

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:38 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
angelsheart

moreeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Post Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:57 pm 
X Ashley X

I love this story, another add would be a god send.

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:42 am 
love_phoenix

It had been raining for more than a week, so much rain it made everyday seemed so restless and gloomy. Sam cuddled next to Simon.

"Tomorrow is her wedding!"
Simon knew what was coming up.
"Sam you did all you could!"
Sam sighed
"But I haven't got her"
The rain clouds began to gather again but this time in Sam's heart.
"I need to call her!"
Simon saw the confidence in her and not wanting to disrupt it he let her go. Sam waited when she heard the other end ringing.

--------------
"Hello"
I heard nobody at the other end.
"Who is it Hun?"
Deb called from the shower.
"Laura??"
I heard a soft young voice and recognized it immediately. How can I not know who this belongs to? After all the flirting I was still sure that Deb was the guy I was destined to be married to.
"Yes. Speaking"
I could hardly hear my own voice. She had that effect on me.
"Can we meet? I need to talk to you!"
How can I say no to that voice? It had some magical control over me.
"Yes"
I nodded like a puppet. It was like she had strings attached to my phone and making me say yes.
"Thank you. Ill wait for you in the park at 5pm!"
I had my wedding tomorrow and this was the last thing I was supposed to be doing!
"I'll make it!"
She hung up. I sighed.
Why did she have to stop speaking? I wanted to keep hearing her voice. This was all strange. No logical explanations to anything that was happening!

'Don't give in Laura. Deb is your guy! Just make yourself cold! You will soon get over this phase. All that is need to be done is the wedding and you can be done with this girl!"

----------------------------------
Luara's heart leaped when she saw Sam standing near the entrance of the park alone. The sky showed warning signs of an upcoming storm but it wouldn't match the storm inside my heart. Sam was carrying her red umbrella. Simon was at a nearby shop smoking away! It was raining and Sam was shivering.She looked weak in the harsh rain,wearing not enough to keep her warm.

I walked up to her and said not looking at her
"You shouldn't see me anymore! I am getting married Sam!"
Laura knew if she looked at her she would let her heart overtake her brains!
Sam said
"I needed to talk to you"
Laura told her coldly
"Lets go, I'll take you home."
Sam did not open up her umbrella, I knew she wanted to really talk. The sadness that filled her was affecting me in a way indescribable by words.
Laura said more sternly again
"Open up your umbrella, let's go."

Unwillingly, Sam opened up her umbrella and walked with Laura to the car. She asked Laura if they could at least stop somewhere to buy a coffee!

Right away Laura answered with a stoned heart, "No!" The more the time she spent with her the more would she become weak and give in to her true desires.
Disappointed, Sam asked Laura if she cared to know that she was leaving the city the next day. This came as a shock to Laura. The thunder and lightning struck heavily but that didn't matter.
No.She could not be away from Sam! But she was the bride and certainly Sam was not her groom!

Maybe it was the rain, all the trains were full of people with umbrellas and not caring about who just passed by. They waited and waited, she looked at Laura sadly. Laura knew what she must be going through. She is young and it will take less time for her to heal!

-------------------------------------------

I understand how she must feel when she came all this way here in this kind of weather and I treat her like this. With her soft eyes staring at me, I felt guilt and wanted to let her stay or say whatever she wanted to. But I knew I would lose this battle if I ever heard those words from her mouth , those words which will never let me get me away from her, those word spoken about love.

But reality struck again, I said to her coldly, "Let's go try the other train station."

We were walking along the side of the road. She was in front of me and I was right behind her. Her umbrella had a broken spoke. She looked liked a wounded soldier, carrying her rusted rifle walking weakly.

Many times, she was too into thinking or whatever she was doing, drifting off the road, she almost got hit by the cars passing by. I wanted to just take her in my arms, but with the love I had for Deb and the constant pain in my stomach caused by her, I did nothing. On the way, we passed by the park where I met her few minutes and few days ago.

She begged and said, "Lets go in the park just for a little while please, I promise I'll go home right after this."

---------------------------------------------------

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:02 pm 
love_phoenix

With her begging, my cold heart softened, but I still put up an annoyed face and walked in the park. I was just sitting on the bench which was wet and looking like I wanted to leave.

She went to the big oak tree and she was looking around for quite a while, then she came back slowly with tears on her face.

She said, "Laura do you know why you are really getting married?"
"Yes of course, I know. I love Deb that is why I am getting married!"
She came closer to me. The rain was splashing water on our faces, but I wasn't bothered. Like always her proximity put me in a state of lost speech. She looked into my eyes and I felt heat waves rising from inside.
"No Laura. You are getting married not because you love Deb, but because you love me"
A thunder struck again.
I felt so sour inside, there was a stream of pain, flowing into my heart, the kind of pain I've never felt before. But all I could do was pretend I didn't believe and said, "It's not true!"
I opened up my big black umbrella, she was just standing there, didn't want to leave yet, hoping there was still a chance. She said"You are always running away Laura! You are too scared to look at the world and admit that you are in love with a girl who is a total stranger to you!"

I didn't say a word! It all dawned on me. She was right, I had been in love with her all along, I just didn't have enough courage to admit to myself that it was love.

I just looked down and shook my head.
"I want to leave Sam!"
After that we just kept on walking towards the train station, didn't say a word to each other.

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:13 pm 
love_phoenix

I couldn't let her find out about my true feelings, I knew she was person I love the most in this whole world, who still doesn't know about the truth. Sam was still young, she shouldn't have to go through this. So I had lied to her. I couldn't break Deb's heart either!

It was a cruel thing to do, and I knew it will break it her heart, but it was the fastest way to wipe out the feelings.I didn't have much time, because I would soon start to loose hair and she would find out eventually. But now I'm close to succeeding, this drama would soon be over.Tomorrow will dawn and all this would all come to an end, that was what I had in mind.

The train had stopped running so I called a taxi for her. We were just standing there, waiting, loosing our last moments in silence. She was leaving the city tomorrow!

I saw the taxi from far away, I held my tears and said to her, "Take care of yourself, take good care of yourself!"

She didn't talk, just nodded lightly, and then opened up her misshaped umbrella and stepped out on the street. Out in the rain, we became two single life forms, so far away from each other. She opened the door, got in and then closed the gate that would separate me from her forever.

I stood by the car, staring in the dark window, at the first real love in my life, also the last one, walking out of my life. The car started, driving into the street. Finally I couldn't hold my sorrow and the twist in my heart any longer, waving my arms rapidly chasing after the taxi, because I knew, this would be the last time I see her.

I wanted to tell her I still love her, I wanted to tell her to stay, I wanted to tell her so much, but the taxi had already turned in the corner. Warm tears kept falling down my face, blended with the cold rain drops. I was cold, not because of the rain. I was cold inside.

She left, and I collapsed to the ground. I didn't care about the umbrella flying away, the rain drenching me or that Simon might be actually seeing me cry like I have lost my life! All I knew was that Sam was gone and the pain that came along with it was unbearable. I felt like my chest would explode with the pain! I was crying miserably and didn't even realize a pair of arms wrapping me securely, hugging me tighter to the chest consoling me!

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:23 pm 
love_phoenix

"Hun! Are you okay?"
Laura looked at Deb and fainted in his arms. She couldn't hold out any longer!

---------------------------------------------------------

Sam was on the way to the airport! She knew Laura's wedding hall was on the way and she wanted to drop a gift! The pain and sorrow in her heart didn't seem to subside.

-------------------------------------------------------

Deb knew something had been worrying Laura. She never told him why she was at the park crying last evening.

She didn't look happy.

"Hun. Is something wrong?"
"No. I am o-okay!"
Laura put a fake smile on only until she saw Sam!

They walked towards each other like there was some huge magnet in between them and they were pieces of iron. Deb walked away to take care of the guests.

"Laura!"
Sam couldn't hear her own voice. But that voice filled with so much love did something to Laura. Her eyes began to well up.
"Sam!"
Their eyes met and both of them were melting away. Everybody around was forgotten and then a strange thing happened. The earth shook as if of a tremor and before they even knew what was happening they were travelling to a different age. They crossed fields, churches graveyards and the time was spinning backwards. They saw people from 19th century, 18th century and then they knew they were amidst people from somewhere in the 15 th century.

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:41 pm 
love_phoenix

THE AGE OF KNIGHTS
-----------------------

Sam and Laura were now spectators of a play whose central characters were them, but they could not participate. They observed everything around them quietly.

--------------------------

Rome, 1400 AD.

In the High and Late Middle Ages, the principal duty of a knight was to fight as, and lead, heavy cavalry. The process of training for knighthood began before adolescence, inside the prospective knight’s home, where he learned courtesy and manners. A knight was usually the son of a vassal.

Around the age of 7 to 8 years, he would be sent away to train and become a squire.The knight acted as a tutor and taught the squire all he needed to know to become a knight. As the squire grew older, he was expected to follow his master into battle, and attend to his master if the knight fell in battle. Some squires became knights for performing an outstanding deed on the battlefield, but most were knighted by their lord when their training was judged to be complete.

The most famous Knight at this time was Death Knight, he was called so for his bravery and sure success. His wife had given birth to a baby girl and they called her Samitriyus. It was quite a boyish name at the time, but the Death knight decided to bring her up brave like a boy. So he sent her for the Knightly training which was only meant for boys. He veiled her and made everyone believe that it was a boy who was getting the training.

Death Knight lead the cavalry for King Numitus. His wife Aphrodite had given birth to a lovely baby girl six years before Samitriyus birth and the little princess was called Laurinia.

Both these kids began to grow separately leading two different lives, Samitriyus was being trained to be a knight and Laurinia was being trained to be a Queen!

-----------------------------------------

Laurinia grew up to be a beautiful woman to her father's happiness and was adored by everybody in Rome. She was the most kind hearted soul anybody knew. The citizens of Rome loved her and admired her, for she was 20, lovely, kind and noble!

King Numitius decided it was the right time to get her married. His friend King Apocalyps, had a son called Debitrius. He was thinking about gettting Princess Laurinia married to Prince Debitrius.

---------------------------------------------

Samitriyus was tired after her sword training. She was only 14, she was strong and built but had a childish face, that showed her age.

She sat with her best friend Simius, who knew that she was a girl. He would never tell anybody and that Samitriyus was sure of.

"I got to see our Princess when I was passing the courts yesterday!"
"You did?"
Samitriyus was eager to know more about the encounter.
"Yes. And my, she is like a dazzling Diamond. No riches could buy her beauty!"
Simius was talking as if he was talking about the goddess Venus. He had such an expression on his face.
"Really?"
"Seeing is believing!"
Simius gave a gentle tap on her head!
Samitriyus have heard about the princess from time to tme, even her father, the famous Death Knight adored Princess Laurinia. But Samitriyus had never seen the princess.
"If only I could.."
She sighed!

-------------------------

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:06 pm 
love_phoenix

Princess Laurinia hurried to the stables with her best friend Aeneas!
"Remus. Aeneas and I will be going for hunting. Get me Peach!"

Remus the stable keeper bowed humbly and brought the Princess favorite horse Peach from the stable.

"And I shall take Crystal night!"
And so did Remus. He gave the girls their horses and opened the gates!

--------------------------------------

Princess Laurinia and Aeneas were racing in the forest. There was a point where Peach got scared of something and began to run out of control. Aeneas started to scream as she couldn't keep up with the Princess horse.

Peach was running fats towards a 200ft deep drop in the mountain and Princess Laurinia tried her best to avoid it but she was only 2 feet away from the cliff. She began to close her eyes and wait for her death, time moved ever so slowly. And then something happened.

Someone had grabbed her from Peach while she was an inch away from the drop and jumped to the floor. She saw Peach and another horse falling into the cliff. She was now rolling on top of this person and they rolled down a slope covering their bodies with dry leaves. Her eyes met the person's eyes and time moves slower than ever.

When the impact of falling and the consequent rolling came to a halt, the Princess lifted her head to see a Knight in front of her!

The Knight was looking at her intently and she was looking at the young knight too!

"Princess Laurinia?"
It was a feminine voice behind the mask.
Princess Laurinia removed her mask and saw a very feminine face behind the mask.
Her eyes met that of the girl who just saved her life and every second that passed felt like eternity. She knew at that moment, if there was a word called eternal love, then this was it. She was born to love this girl. Samitriyus was equally blown away by Princess Laurinia. Her young heart permanently stored the image of the princess in it.

They were still eye locked lying on the ground, having forgotten everything around them, when Aeneas came in her horse.

"Oh my dear Laurinia. You are alright!"
Aeneas hugged Princess Laurinia. Princess Laurinia blushed deep red as she took her eyes away from the girl.

"I do not know how to thank you. You have saved the country's future queen!"
"Don't thank me, just promise me that you won't tell anyone I am a girl, for they would get me killed!"
"I swear upon my life I would not, for you have saved my best friend!"

Samitriyus smiled at Aeneas softly thanking her and looked at the Princess who was looking at her in a dreamy state. This time, she had to blush!

She got up and helped the Princess up. When their hands touched, both of them blushed together and shivered gently, hoping the other one hadn;t noticed.

"We have to leave. What would be your name?"
Aeneas asked Samitriyus.
"Samitriyus. My father, Death knight works for the King!"
As she said this she looked at the Princess who was trying hard not to look at her. Aeneas smiled at the both of them, for the Princess attraction towards the knight was very obvious.

"We hope to see you again Samitriyus. We are late today!"
They both began to leave when they heard Samitriyus say
"When again?"
Princess Laurinia turned and looked into her eyes.
"By the River at Dusk tomorrow!"
and turned again blushing all over again!
Aeneas smiled inwardly. Samitriyus rejoiced.

Princess Laurinia could hardly sleep that night. She was counting hours before she could meet her Knight again.

And it was the same for Samitriyus. Both of them knew that this was some kind of attraction which would live for eternities between them!

--------------------------------------------------

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:34 pm 
angelsheart

Again left speechless by the amazing lines of yours, girl!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you a lot for adding the new part and I hope that the story will flow freely from within you !!!!!!!!!!

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:14 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: