BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Fantasy Fiction

Jade (Rough Chapter Nine)

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Eiregirl

Jade (Rough Chapter Nine)

Chapter Nine

After many days underneath the hot sun, Jade and her companions were relieved when they finally reached the cool shade of the Anid forest. In the desert they had traveled at night to avoid the hot sun and now after leaving the desert Nightwind suggested they continue doing so in order to avoid being seen to easily. As Jade kept watch while the others slept she looked around the forest. Although it was much like her own there were differences, a flower her and there she did not recognize, and a tree that had three different shaped leaves. A bird landed on a limb nearby. She had never seen a bird like it before. It was mostly black, but had gold feathers around its eyes, and its wings were trimmed in red. Jade began to feel almost at home, but in her heart she knew her land was far away. As she watched the bird she felt something warm at her side. Looking down she saw the pouch that held the stone. When she touched the pouch she could feel the heat that the stone emitted.
{The few times I have held the stone it felt a little warm, but I have no idea why this is happening.} Rene said as she anticipated Jades reaction to the stones sudden change.
{Do you think there is any reason to be concerned?" Jade asked as she opened the pouch to look.
{I don't know, maybe it knows it is close to where it was created or maybe it is trying to warn you of something, I don't know.} Renee replied believing the later was more true.

XXXXXXXXXX

At the base of Gods Peak stood Kerrahs temple, looming majestically above the trees and surrounding village. Under the golden dome of the temple was the throne room. The throne itself rested at the top of flight of 100 steps. At the moment it was occupied. Kerrah sat in deep thought upon the black cushions. His legs were stretched out in front of him with his feet crossed at the ankles. His hands lay clasped together in his lap. Aside from himself the vast chamber was empty and silent. Suddenly he sat up and a grin slowly appeared on what was a thoughtful face. Kerrah looked down at the floor and said in a low but deep voice, "Finally after all these years it has come back to me." Placing his hands on the gold armrests he pushed himself up and shouted, "It has come home to me!!" The shout was heard throughout the temple, and was still echoing off the walls as he sat down with a gleeful expression on his face. A door opened at the far end of the chamber and one of Kerrahs priests rushed in to see what was the matter. Kerrah saw the priest and looked down at him.
"Ah, Kaleem.” Kerrah said still smiling as Kaleem knelt on both knees at the base of the stairs with his head bowed.
"Master, I heard you shouting. Is something wrong?" Kaleem asked not daring to look up.
Still looking at his servant Kerrah replied, "No there is something right.” Kerrah then leaned forward and in a voice that started as a whisper, but ended in a roar, "The stone has come back to me, and once I have it in my grasp nothing will be able to stand in my way.” He said as he slammed his fist down on the armrest and laughed. A laugh that reverberated throughout the temple.

XXXXXXXXXX

{Did you hear that?} Renee asked Jade.
{Hear what?} Jade said, having not heard anything unusual.
{I thought I heard laughter.} Renee replied.
{Laughter? It must have been something else since you hear with my ears.} Jade said as she looked around.
{Maybe it was nothing. If it was your ears I heard with.} Renee said, sure that she had heard laughter.
{It was probably just the wind, besides it's nearly time to go.} Jade said as she watched the sun begin to set.
{Your right, like you said it was probably just the wind.} Renee said with a feeling that told her it was much more than just wind. Jade woke the others and after eating a cold meal they started on toward the temple under the light of two full moons. Jade, thankful for the light took mental notes of the surroundings. As they trekked through the underbrush of the Anid forest, Dew could feel thorns stick through her robes and scrap across her leather pants. She was glad she had followed Nightwinds advice and wore her leather clothes underneath the robes.
"How much farther?" Jade whispered from behind Dew.
"We should be there before sunrise.” Dew replied. From there on they walked in silence. As the pre-dawn sun brought light to the forest they stopped to rest and take cover for the day.
"We'll stop her for the day. The temple is just over the next hill and it would be to risky to try getting any closer right now.” Dew said so they would know why she had stopped. "You know the place better than we do, and its your turn to take first watch.” Jade said as she looked for a good place to hide and sleep.
"Wake me when it's time to go.” She said with a smile as she stretched out under some thick low hanging branches.

XXXXXXXXXX

"There it is.” Dew said as she pointed to a gold dome that rose above the village. "See that gold dome, that is Kerrahs temple."
"This place is huge.” Jade said as she looked at all the buildings and the wall that surrounded them. The view reminded her of the human cities Willow had told her about. Unimpressed by the view Nightwind asked, "How do we get in?"
"I don't know.” Dew answered. "I've never been inside the walls."
"Then what can you tell us about it?" Nightwind asked.
"I have walked around the city, but only at a distance. The walls appear to smooth to climb, and there are four gates, one on each side of the city and they are all guarded day and night.” Nightwind watched a pair of Anid walk through one of the gates as Dew talked and knew from what Dew said that the only way in was through one of the gates.
"Without an army at our backs that will be our only way in.” Nightwind said and pointed to an Anid dressed in robes, similar to the ones they were wearing, walk through the same gate the other Anid had gone through.
"We will have to go in before dark because they close the gates at sunset.” Dew informed them.
"Which gate has the fewest guards?" Jade asked.
"They are all equally guarded, but I believe this one is the less used.” Dew replied.
"Then we will go in right before sunset.” Jade said.
"We had better eat and sleep while we can.” Dew said as they backed deeper into the trees to wait. After hiding their packs, Jade and her friends made their way to the gate. As they approached the gate Dew noticed that there were more guards than she remembered from her last visit to the Anid forest.
"There are more guards here than I remember.” Dew told Jade.
"We can't turn back now it would look to suspicious, besides we've already been seen.” Jade said softly as they walked toward the gate where two other small groups were waiting for entrance into the city.
"When we reach the gate do not speak unless absolutely necessary.” Dew said as they stopped behind the second group and waited as the guards inspected the belongings of the two groups in front of them. When it was their turn Jade approached the guards with her hands hidden beneath her robes, a sharp knife in each. To her surprise he motioned them on through the gate. As she walked by the stone faced guard, Jade nodded as she had seen those in front of her do. Once through the gate she slid her knifes back into there scabbards with a sigh of relief.
"That's the temple.” Dew said with a nod toward the gold dome that loomed up from the center of the city.
"It looks like this path will take us straight to it.” Jade said as they continued to walk down the street they were on.
"Now all we have to do is get there and get inside.” Nightwind said in a matter-of-fact tone of voice.

XXXXXXXXXX

"I knew the place was big, but how are we ever going to find anyone inside that?" Dew asked as stood across the street from the temple.
"First we have to get inside, any ideas?" Nightwind asked.
"Why not go in the front door?" Dew suggested and Nightwind agreed. "That is a little risky, isn't it.” Jade said as she gave her companions an odd look.
"Sometimes the simpler the plan the better.” Dew said as she started across the street with Nightwind close behind. Jade reluctantly followed them to the front door of the temple. To their relief no-one waited to greet them as they entered the temple. Instead they found a large empty room with three archways leading from it.
"Do you hear that?" Jade whispered to her companions.
"Hear what?" Dew replied.
"Chanting…it sounds like it's coming from over there.” Nightwind said indicating the left passage.
"Which do we take?" Dew asked as they walked around the room.
"The one the noise is coming from, at least we know something is there.” Jade answered. The corridor was lined with torches to light the way. With each step they took the chanting grew louder and louder. At the end of the passage they walked out onto a wide promenade that encircled the room below. Peeking over the edge they could see hundreds of Anid priests on their knees with their heads bowed.
"What are they saying?" Nightwind asked.
"I don't know, I can't understand the words.” Dew answered.
"We are underneath the dome.” Jade said as she looked above them at the gold dome.
"This must be the inner sanctum." Not wanting to be seen by the Anid priests, Jade and her friends stayed close to the wall as they made there way to the opposite side of the promenade. Looking around the promenade there were several corridors that led away from it and Nightwind was careful to check each one on there way around. As they neared the next corridor Nightwind jerked her hand up, signaling all to stop. Jade eased up close to Nightwind and was about to asked what the problem was when she heard voices.
"If you will wait here Scout Master, I will get the High Priest.” Jade heard a voice say. "What do you want scout master?" A voice that sounded full of contempt said.
"Our master wants to see you.” The scout master replied with equal contempt.
"You have delivered the message, you may go now.” The high priest said. "I am to accompany you, he will see us in the throne room.” The scout master replied.
"Very well, lead the way.” The priest replied, closing the door and following the scout master down the corridor away from Jade and her companions. Staying out of sight, they followed the priest through the temple. The priest and scout led them back to the foyer where they had entered the temple, then led them down another corridor and several flights of stairs, until they finally stood outside the throne room. After watching the priest and scout master walk through the huge archway that was the entrance to the throne room, Jade and her companions eased up next to the archway and listened.
"You wished to see me master?"
"Yes Kaleem.” A rough arrogant sounding voice responded.
"How may I be of service my master?" Kaleem said
"The scout master has requested a thousand Slitterraugs, so I have prepared another gate for you to open to their world." Kerrah said.
"But master, we do not have enough priests and mages to control that many.” Kaleem pleaded.
"Scout Master Vornick assures me that we will need the Slitterraugs to defeat our enemies and the only thing standing between us and total domination is the Elves. I will lend some of my power so that you may control the creatures. Both of you leave me and do as I said.” Kerrah said as he glared at the High Priest.
"Yes Master.” Both Kaleem and Vornick said in unison.
Hearing Kerrahs dismissal, Jade and her companions hid and waited for Kaleem and Vornick to emerge from the throne room.
"Nightwind, you and Dew follow them. I do not want that gate to be opened.” Jade said in a tone Nightwind had never heard her use before.
"What about you, you intend to go in there alone and face him.” Nightwind said with a look of disbelief.
"I will not be alone, now before they get away and open that gate.” Jade told her.
"We could stop them then come back and get Kerrah.” Nightwind Suggested.
"Please Nightwind, do as I have asked. They are going to get away if you don't hurry.” Jade said with a sense of urgency.
"Okay...but I don’t like it” Nightwind said after noting her objections.
"Watch your backs.” Jade said before they left.
"You be careful yourself.” Dew said as they went to follow Kerrahs men.
After Nightwind and Dew were out of sight, Jade walked to the archway of the throne room. From that vantage point she could see most of the large court, but could not see the throne itself. Jade took a few paces into the room before the black and white steps came into view and a calm but deep voice fell upon her ears.
"I've been waiting for you ever since you entered my forest, granddaughter.” Jade stopped in her tracks when she heard the word 'granddaughter'.
{He called you his granddaughter.} Renee said with some surprise.
{I heard, and he's lying.} Jade said trying to stay calm. Jade pulled herself together, then continued on into the room stopping a few paces away from the steps that led up to the throne. She looked up at Kerrah with a face that was as expressionless as Nightwinds, but the fear that did not show on her face gripped her stomach like a steel trap.
"I am in no way your kin.” Jade said once she felt she could speak. With a cheerful look on his handsome face, Kerrah looked down at Jade. "Oh but you are. While I will admit that you are not my granddaughter, you are however my great great granddaughter.” Kerrah said, clearly amused.
"Your lying.” Jade replied, fighting to stay calm.
{Stay calm Jade, and concentrate on building up your power.} Renee told her friend in a calm soothing voice.
"No my dear Jade, I am not lying."
"How do you know my name?" Jade asked, clearly surprised that he knew her name. "Let's just say, I know my kin." He said with a smile as he tilted his head to one side.
"I am no kin of yours. You have no proof.” Jade said in a challenging voice.
"But my dear, it is true. You see many years ago I found an Elvin lady wondering around in the desert. She was nearly dead so I brought her back here. After she was healed I showed her my forest, from the mountains to the trees we looked at it all together.” He told her with an adoring look as he remembered the Elf. "Over time we fell in love and had a son, but somewhere along the way things changed between us. I don't know how or exactly when, but they did. One night we got into an argument and I struck her.” With sadness evident on his face he continued. "That was the first time I had ever hit her, and it was the last time I ever touched her. The next morning when I went to tell her how sorry I was, I found that she had taken our son and left. I thought she might come back, but after weeks of waiting I decided to go after her. When I found her she would not come back with me, that is when a war started that, as you know, lasted many years until my son, my own son…well you know the rest.” Kerrah finished his tale and stood.
"That still doesn't tell me how we are kin.” Jade said.
"The mage that took my stone from one of my priests then used it against me was my son, Alarian.” Kerrah said sternly.
"That is just your words.” Jade replied harshly. "Bluebird of the Crystal Lake clan was Alarians daughter and…my grandmother.” Jade said in disbelief.
"Yes, and she gave birth to Morning-star, your mother.” Kerrah said as he walked to the edge of the dais. Jade stared up at Kerrah in disbelief as thoughts of 'what if' ran through her mind. 'What if all that he had said were true?' 'What if Alarian was Bluebirds father? Of that there is no doubt because Alarian was Bluebirds father.' Jade remembered a story her parents had told her about her grandparents and how they had gone with the mage and never returned.
{If what he said is true and I kill him, then I will be a kin killer.}
{Jade stop it. Can't you see he is manipulating you?} Renee said, trying to rid Jade of any doubts.
{But Renee, what if he is who he says. Remember the Earth Mother said that I was kin to Alarian.} Jade said as her whole body began flickering with a faint green glow.
{It does not matter, because if he is not stopped and the gates are not closed there will not be any Elves to be kin to.} Renee calmly pointed out.
{If Alarian was his son then we are kin.} Jade said.
{Who sent the Anid that killed your husband!.} Renee screamed in Jades mind. Hearing the words Jade saw an image of her mate laying dead in her arms and with it came the rage she had buried deep inside her. The conversation between Jade and Renee took only a few seconds, moments of which Kerrah began to slowly walk down the steps toward Jade.
"You have the stone with you.” Kerrah said as he took another step.
"Maybe.” Jade replied.
"I was not asking a question, I was stating a fact.” He replied.
"How do you know?" Jade asked.
"In a way the stone is a part of me, after all I made it and when it is within my lands I know it." He replied.
"Your scouts and priests along with that creature died trying to get to it first.” Jade said mockingly.
{Who got to it first?} Renee said with an edge to her voice.
{I give you full credit.} Jade replied.
"May I see the stone?" Kerrah asked as the steps between them grew fewer.
"That's what this is all about isn't it? All you want is the stone. You are trying to make me believe we are kin just so you can get it."
"But we are kin." He told her.
"It doesn't matter because you will never touch it again.” Jade said and Kerrah chuckled at her remark.
"That is almost exactly what Alarian said.” Then with a hardened face he said, "But I will not make the same mistake with you that I made with him. I loved him and could not bring myself to hurt him. Now I don't care who I hurt and if you don't give me the stone you will die slowly.” Kerrah stopped at the bottom of the steps. From ten paces away Jade watched as he held out his hand and commanded her to give him the stone. Jade felt a tingling at the base of her skull and knew that he was trying to control her magically. As she reached for the stone an image of her husband flashed across her mind stopping her hand just as she was reaching into her pouch.
"NEVER!" Jade said through clinched teeth, "If you want this stone you will have to take it!" Then she raised a hand and with a burst of magefire sent Kerrah back against the steps. He quickly got to his feet and sent a stream of energy to engulf her. Jade quickly conjured a shield that protected her from much of the blast, but she was knocked several feet across the room.
{I don't know how many of those we can take.} Jade told Renee, {I could feel the heat from it.}
"Are you going to give me the stone?" Kerrah said as Jade got to her feet.
Jade drew as much power as she could before replying, "Never!" To add emphasis to her answer she sent another bolt of magefire to engulf Kerrah, who stood enveloped in the crackling green flames. When the flames died away, Kerrah stood unmoved and unharmed.
"I'm sorry you feel that way.” Kerrah said as he took a few steps toward Jade and raised his hand. "I am also through toying with you." With that said, fire burst from his hand shattering Jades shield and igniting her robe. Screaming in pain she tore the robe off and conjured another shield just before another bolt of fire hit, knocking her halfway across the room.
{Jade use the stone.} Renee said as Jade struggled to stand.
"I am beginning to tire of this. Why don't you make it easy and give me what I want?"
"At least . . . I'll know . . . I did not give it to you.” Jade replied as she stood on wobbly legs.
{Draw as much power as you can.} Renee told her.
{I'll try.}
{Don't try, do it!}
"As much as it pains me granddaughter I am going to have to kill you.” Kerrah said as he looked at her and raised a hand.
“If you truly are my great great grandfather then why not just stop all of this killing. If Moon really was your wife you already know she is dead along with Alarian and Bluebird. Why not just stop?” Jade pleaded.
“I can’t…you see in my anger when she refused to come back with me I unknowingly tapped into power that I was not ready to control and it now…I no longer care.” He said as Jade was knocked against the wall with a bolt of mage fire.
{I can't take much more of this.} Jade told Renee as she got to her feet even slower than before.
{You just keep sucking up whatever that is you suck up and when I tell you to you grab onto the stone…}
{But I can't touch the.} Jade started to argue.
{Don't argue just do it! Trust me Jade.}
{I hope you know what your doing.} Jade said more to herself than to Renee.
(So do I) Renee thought to herself.
"Last chance blood of my blood. Give me my stone.” Kerrah said in a stern voice.
{Tell him to go to Hell!} Renee said.
"Go to hell!" Jade answered.
“I’m sorry I have to do this granddaughter.” Kerrah said as he prepared to deliver the full brunt of his power into a final killing blow.
{Now Jade…grab the stone,} Renee told Jade.
Jade reached into the pouch and grabbed the stone. She felt herself being pushed to the back of her mind while at the same time she felt a surge of raw power combine with her own…and this time she felt something else…heard something else…drumbeats and chanting…something ancient…Renee. Jade watched as her free hand raised toward Kerrah and a beam of light leapt from her hand just as she was knocked against the wall and into darkness by the mage fire from Kerrah.

XXXXXXXXXX

Jade opened her eyes and saw the blue sky above her and for a moment thought, ‘this must be death’, then she heard Nightwinds voice.
“She’s awake,” Nightwind said.
Jade felt something in her hand. She opened it and looked down to see the stone.
“It’s not glowing anymore,” Jade said and got a sinking feeling inside.
“We tried to get you to let it go but could not,” Dew said.
Jade realized something was wrong and sat up quickly with a disturbed look on her face.
{Renee?}
{Renee! Come on answer me!}
“Renee!!” Jade yelled aloud but there was no answer and a very lonely feeling settled over her.
“Jade…what’s wrong?” Nightwind asked seeing the frightened look on Jades face.
“Renee’s gone…Nightwind Renee is not with me anymore,” Jade said in a low said voice.
“I’m sorry,” Nightwind said as she placed an arm around Jades shoulder.
Jade felt the onset of tears and wiped her eyes and asked, “Where are we?”
“At the edge of the Anid forest and we have been here nearly a full day,” Dew said.
“We can leave at sunset if you want to,” Nightwind said.
“I just want to get out of this forest as soon as possible,” Jade replied and looked at Nightwind, “were you able to keep the priests from opening the gate?”
“Yes we took care of that and there will be no more Slitterraugs on this world,” Nightwind said.
“Nightwind took care of the high priest and several others as well while I played with the scout master,” Dew told her.
“If you had stopped playing with him and just killed him you would not have almost got your guts laid out on the ground,” Nightwind said scolding Dew.
“You said there will not be anymore Slitterraugs on this world…how do you know,” Jade asked Nightwind.
“I am not totally sure but I think when you made ashes out of Kerrah the gate between the worlds disappeared. At least we saw the gate vanish and assume it was when Kerrah died,” Nightwind replied.
Jade nodded and sat quietly looking down at the stone when Dew sat across from her and asked, “Would you mind telling us what happened?”
Without looking up Jade told them most of what happened only leaving out the parts where Kerrah claimed to be her great great grandfather.
“…then I saw mage fire coming straight at me and after that I woke up here,” Jade said as she looked down at the darkened stone in her hand.
“I’m sorry about Renee being gone…do you know what happened?” Dew asked.
“Thank you…I…I’m not sure what happened to her,” Jade said.
“Maybe her destiny here was finished,” Nightwind said.
“She did make a deal with the Earth Mother…maybe she went back to her own home,” Jade said sadly.
After a moment Jade asked her friends, “how did I get here?”
“We carried you. When we made it back to the throne room all we saw was you laying on the floor with burns all over you. Nightwind healed you but we could not get you to wake up so we carried you here,” Dew said.
“The sun will be setting soon. Do you want to leave tonight?” Nightwind asked Jade.
“I think the sooner the better,” Jade said.
“Then you will be needing this,” Nightwind handed Jade a robe to wear over her tunic and breeches, “to replace the one that got burned.

XXXXXXXXXX

“Greenleaf…stop hovering over me like a mother!” Willow exclaimed after she stumbled for the hundredth time.
“If you could keep your feet under you I would not have to,” Greenleaf said as he helped her up…again.
“How much longer before we get to the valley?” Willow asked.
“At the pace we are going it will take another ten days,” Greenleaf said giving Willow a cool stare.
“I know what your thinking but don’t you dare say it,” Willow said shaking a finger at him.
Greenleaf folded his arms across his chest and said it anyway, “Willow, we left Eagles Nest what…fifteen or twenty days ago and we are barely halfway to the Deep Valley. If you had listened to me and rested a few more days we might would already be there.”
“How many times are you going to tell me that!” Willow shouted at him with anger directed not at him but at herself.
“I will keep telling you that until you come to your senses and rest for a few days,” Greenleaf told her.
Willow sat on the ground and leaned her back against a tree staring at Greenleaf.
“Alright we stay here for a day or two and then we go on,” She told him.

XXXXXXXXXX

Willow and Greenleaf emerged into from the forest to be greeted by Hawk.
“Greetings Greenleaf, Willow. It is good to see you both,” Hawk said with a smile.
“How is Aspen?” Willow asked.
“He is well and I’m sure he will be very happy to see you’re doing well. I heard from Sage that you had been poisoned and was recovering. It is great to see you are well,” Hawk said.
“Did Sage tell you about Jade, Nightwind and Dew?” Willow asked.
“Yes she told me and I hope they are doing well,” Hawk replied.
“Nightwind asked me to tell you something…she asked me to tell you that she loves you and misses you,” Willow told him sincerely.
“Thank you…thank you very much for that,” Hawk said with a fond smile then said, “When I saw you coming out of the forest I sent a scout to find Hawk and let him know you are here,” Hawk said as they walked back to camp.
As they entered camp Hawk took them to the pavilion for some food and met Morning Star there.
“Greetings Morning Star I would like you to meet Willow and Greenleaf,” Hawk said then added, “this is Jades mother.”
“It is a pleasure to meet you Willow. I have heard a great deal about you from Hawk, Aspen and others,” Morning Star said with a radiant smile then looked over at Greenleaf but said nothing.
“It is a pleasure to meet you as well and Jade only talked fondly of you,” Willow said.
“Greetings to you Morning Star and it is an honor to meet you,” Greenleaf said with smile.
“And you…thank you for all the help you have been,” Morning Star said and hugged the old Elf.
“It has been a thrill and an honor to help,” Greenleaf said noticing that there were still many wounded who could use some help, “and I should be helping some of the wounded now. I heard some of the healers saying that many of the scouts were wounded with poisoned weapons and an Anid woman gave them a potion to heal them of the poisoning.”
“That is true. It is hard to believe but true,” Morning Star said.
“I don’t understand. Why would an Anid want to help and Elf?” Willow asked.
“I’m not sure but I believe it was because of what Nightshade did when…” Hawk said and when on to tell them what happened when an Anid stabbed Nightshade.

XXXXXXXXXX

Aspen and Lightning were carrying the fish they had caught and lying to each other about the size of the ones that got away when Aspen stopped in his tracks as his heart began to race upon seeing Willow sitting with Hawk and Sage. He dropped the fish and ran the rest of the way. Willow saw Sage looking over her shoulder and she turned her head to see Aspen running up to her. She immediately got up and wrapped her arms around him.
“I missed you so much,” He told her.
“I was afraid I would never see you again,” Willow told him with tears in her eyes as she tightened her hug.
She stood back and looked into his eyes and realized that what she had never wanted to admit to anyone especially herself was true. She was in love. With her heart pounding in her chest she said three words that would change her for the rest of her life.
“I love you,” she said.
Aspen looked into Willows teary eyes with tears in his own and said, “I thought I would never hear you say those words,” He took her into his arms and never wanted to let go.

Post Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:18 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
mayday31

That was a great chapter. I can't wait to see how things are resolved. Well done.

Post Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:10 pm 
Allison

Next??? Great addition Eire. I love this story!!

Alli

Post Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:05 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Eiregirl

quote:
Originally posted by mayday31:
That was a great chapter. I can't wait to see how things are resolved. Well done.

mayday,

Thank you very much and I hope you can wait a few days... Wink

Hugs,
Eiregirl Arrow

Post Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:17 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Eiregirl

quote:
Originally posted by Allison:
Next??? Great addition Eire. I love this story!!

Alli

Next...is coming soon to a website near you Very Happy

I am currently working on the final chapter and a possible epilogue. I hope to have it ready in a few days to week. I have a few possible endings in mind and may post my two favorite.

Hugs,
Eiregirl Arrow

Post Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:26 am 
Allison

Sweet. I look forward to reading, but ending the story? Awww, not sure I am ready for that Wink

Alli

Post Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:31 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Eiregirl

quote:
Originally posted by Allison:
Sweet. I look forward to reading, but ending the story? Awww, not sure I am ready for that Wink

Alli

I did say final chapter and possible ending (to this book). I also mentioned a possible epilogue...an epilougue can lead into other things one of which I am mulling over Smile

Hugs,
Eiregirl Arrow

Post Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:59 am 
Allison

Grins....ok I can live with that Wink

Alli

Post Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:36 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: