BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

RISE IN LOVE( TRUE STORY)

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
love_phoenix

RISE IN LOVE( TRUE STORY)

have you ever fell in love at first sight? have you ever felt like freezing in the tracks when u see somebody? have you ever felt hit by a runaway truck seeing somebody smile? i felt worse when i saw her..

it was 9 years ago. im 22 now. im a fshion photographer in L.A.im travelling all the way back from los angeles to that small french village of mine for vacation. i could see the clouds below. her memories began to cloud inside of me. my eyes became glassy. they say time is the best medicine. but neither time nor have other dates helped me get over her. she still haunted me.......as i closed my eyes the very first day i met her came to my mind...

part 1

i was only 13 yr old then.. i lived in a small french village.. it is the most beautiful place in the whole wide world . range of mountains that surrounds the villgae, the deep woods, the long river , the fields and so many other wonderful gods creation.and i found the place extremely beautiful cos i met her there. i was a very vigorous child. my dad used to say god was probably half asleep when he created me and instead of creating a boy he made a girl. i couldnt very much disapprove with him. nobody could.

cos i had golden straight hair till above ears and face like an innocent school boy. my best fiend was misto. he lived two streets away. (block counts only in the city). i had an other best friend too. sandy(she has got beautiful blonde hair). and she was too delicate. misto and me used to act like her bodyguards as she was a delicate child.

i still remember the day i met her. it was my 13th birthday. the school bully jason had mishbehaved with sandy. he snatched her lunch box and slapped her. i was furious when i found jason. he was big. real big and two years older than me. but my 6 years of martial arts class dint fail me.

that was when i saw her. jasons head was down and i was punching him on his back. he was crying and begging for mercy. thats when i saw a car passing us. and the girl who was inside the car. she was a goddess with beautiful green eyes and blonde hair. and the reason i immediately liked her was the disgust in her eyes when she looked at me.

she din't like me. i knew it. she thought i was a punk. a street punk. i couldnt care less. i liked her.my hands automatically let go off jason and he ran away but i was still looking at the car that went passed long back. her face was deeply engraved in my mind.she gave me a deep stare of hatred until she couldnt see me anymore. i smiled.

misto came running to me.

"why did u let go of him? he deserves more"

i smiled.
i dint know why.

part 2

it was the first day of school.arithmetics was the first hour. i was promoted to the eighth grade. i was explaining a math problem to sandy when we heard a sweet melodical voice. all of us turned our heads together. i was in for a sweet shock. it was the same girl i saw in the car.

our eyes met each others aty the same time. i could see the change. there was no more pleasentness in her eyes. it was gone. it immediately changed to one with hatred and disgust. she treated me like a villain. she thought i was the bad guy. i smiled. i liked it. i was bored of everybody calling me the math genius the popular girl of the school miss charming and everything else. everybody was fond of me.

and here for a change somebody couldnt stand my sight and i loved it. she took a seat as far as possible from me and every now and then she ll turn just to give an angry look at me.

THE NEXT DAY I WORE MY BEST JEANS AND TEE TO SCHOOL.

misto and sandy were waiting at the parking area.
i locked my cycle and stood with them. i saw her coming. misto found her name. christina. i liked her name. i liked everything about her.

she gave me a killer look as she locked her cycle and walked away.

" is she on a mission to kill you by looking?"

i smiled at misto.

part 3

jason hit it off badly again.

i was playing basketball in the backyard of the school. the path behind it led to the woods.

i heard a faint scream as if somebody was crying for help. i was on an alert mode immediately.

i listened carefully. i knew the voice. it was sandy...

blod shot to my ears and i went into the woods. there that bastard jason was trying to rip off sandys blouse. blood shot to my eyes and i was so furious like never before.

i grabbed my belt and started whipping him. he tried to run away but i was stronger mentally than him. misto came running from somehwere. he dint stop me. he knew i coulkd justify myself against jason. jason could never do that.

"whats happening over here..?"

we heard a loud scream.
it was christina. jason was slightly bleeding in his mouth now.

" you guys are watching a opunk beating up an innocent boy? whats wrong with you people? why cant you stop it?"
misto and me dint answer. we dint want to publicize what happened to sandy in the deal of explaining ourselves.

christina took jason with her. that bastard was getting lucky. she called me a punk. i was sure one day she will know who the bad guy is.

the school got over.it was a cold evening . snow covered all the trees. i was freezing in my sports suit. as i was coming out from my basketball class, i saw jason tryin to burst somebodys cycle tyres. when i went nearer i knew it was christinas. before i could stop him he did it and ran away. i bent down near her cycle to see if the tyres had already busted, thats when i heard jasons voice behind me.i turned to look grab him. but he was with christina. he had framed me.that son of a bitch.

"look. i told u ..she busted ur tyres.. just cos u took my side in the morning."

christina was very furious. but she dint say a word. she thought it was too degrading to even scream at somebody like me. she took her cycle away from me and walked away in real anger.

jason turned and smirked at me.

i just stood there watching her go. i was falling for her. i liked her pride her way of looking at me with pure hatred. as much as she went away from so much i liked her.it was like an inverse law of attraction.

part 3

i really liked her a lot. i just couldnt name it love cos i was too young. but i knew if there was one person id want by my side for the rest of my life it'd be her.

i was in the school cafeteria. i was talking to misto. milano came running to me. she was in my class.

"you know what jason had done today?"

i was waiting for a bad news,

"he put a scorpion in christinas cheerleading uniform shirt. he is waiting for her to strip in front of the whole school"

this was the heights. i wanted to kill jason this time. but this was not the time. before something happens to christy i should stop it.

i stood.

"where you goin? you dont have to help her. she has embarrased you too milllion times for nothin"

"misto .. this is not revenge time. we need to help her.."

misto dint stop me after that.

i ran to the auditorium. christina was wearing her shirt. i dint hesitate. i jus put my hands in her shirt pocket. and took the scorpion in my hand. it stung me. then came the worse. christina slapped me in front of the entire squad. her eyes were glassy. she ran away from the place.

sandy came to me.

"why did u do that?"

i opened my palms. the scorpion was deaD COS I CRUSHED IT.

BUT I blacked out with the poisonous sting.

part 4

i opened my eyes. the air hostess smiled at me. i smiled back.

i adjusted my seat and thought about what happened after that. i applied for a transfer from the school as i was too embarrased to face everybody. i did my high school in paris. but the cheer leading wasn the last time i met her. i met her 5 years back.

i was in a local railway station in paris. a guy grabbed a girls wallet and got into the train.

she cried for help. being the hero me i couldnt stop myself from chasing the guy. i got into the train got hold of him punched him on his face and took the wallet from him.

"jerk"

i heard somebody say. i knew this voice. i lifted my head . it was christina. after 3 long yrs im seeing her. i hoped ill never see her again. but i did. at a wrong time.

i lowered my head and walked outta the train.

i heard her telling somebody that wat a punk i always been. and that i have never changed from school. my eyes ecame glassy. the last incident was still pricking my heart like a needle.

the train left the station. i gave the wallet to the girl. she hugged me.
"thank you"
i left without a word.

part 6

christina had come back to the french village where she did her 8th grade. she got a job there as the manager of a departmental store.

she wanted to meet her school mates. but the only thing she could associate with this place is that opunk. she dint even know her name. she just hated her.

misto, sandy, and everybody knew she was back. she had called em home for a party. everybody was piss ass drunk around midnight.

thats when jason started bragging about himself.

christina had dated him in school. she was smiling at him when he kept telling his heroic stories. she was sipping her wine but was only tipsy unlike others as she was the hostess of the party.

" you guys think you re the best. remeber that friend of yours, that thing with the baby face. how she beat me up the other day.?"

christina knew who he was talking about. it was the frist day she met her. she was beating up jason in the streets, pure guts. how i hate her. christina took a sip of wine.

"that was cos u snatched sandys lunch and even slapped her"

misto was defending his friend,

this was a new news for christina. she never knew jason could be wrong. but that doesnt justify that act of grabbing her boobs in front of the school.
"oh i hate her.."

"yeah. so she beats me up. u know wat i did?i tore sandys blouse to get back at her"

"thats not a proud thing to say u bastart. and she hit u that day too. if christina hadnt stopped ..u wud have been dead that day."

christina was in a daze now.

whats happening over here. nothing seems like her fault now. that baby face. whats her name.

"right i wud have been dead misto.. i could easinly frame her. remeber i busted christys cycle tyres and put the blame on her.. oh that scorpion thing too.. i put it in christys shirt to see her strip. that bitch spoilt everythin"

chrsitina couldnt believe wat she heard now. that girl. she had done absolutely nothing. in fact she had saved her from embarrassment. but how she had insulted her everytime. christinas heart felt heavy.

"yeah. she tried to stop christy. my best friend she was. christy slapped her as if the scorpion sting wasnt enough. she was in the hospital for a day and she moved out. she never came back. i really miss her. christy, she told me over the phone that she met u some years back.. she was helping a girl getting back her wallet and she saw u it seems.."

christina remembered. she was abusing her even then.

"how much i have hurt her? she risked her life for me. all i ever did was being rude"

christina needed to cry that night. that 13 year old girl who was wearing blue jeans and yellow tee kept comin to her mind throughout the night.

part 5

the flight arrived at the airport. i took a local train to my village. i come here for every vacation. i heard she moved out an year after that incident and i havent seen her in 3 years now. as i was getting out of the train i saw a girl who looked like christina.

i shook my head.

"im jus assuming a lotta things"

i took a cab and went home.

misto and sandy came to see me. they were so happy to see me after sucha long time.

"come lets go for a ride"

i told my dad and left with em. my dAd still preserved my cycle/. i felt like a teen again riding the cycle. i went to the spot where i first met her.

we parked our cycles and sat on the bench under the tree filled with yeallow flowers.

"we missed you so badly"

misto and sandy hugged me. i was happy to be back with em. i pulled out a cigarrete and started smoking. a car went passed us. and in the car. it was... it was ..HER.. CHRISTINA...

she still looked liked an angel but there was something different,. our eyes met for a split second. something had changed. her look was not filled with hat\red . it was soft now.
"im assumin too many things. she cant change"

i found from misty and sandy that she moved into the town some weeks back.. i felt like i was in school again. the only difference was im 22 now..

part 5

i was called for mistos birthday party. i went in my best jeans and a black silk shirt. sandy told me i looked hot. she never lied to me so i took her word.

as i entered the party i saw her with milano and few others from school. she dint change much. except the look. tyhroughout the night she kept staring into my eyes. i avoided it as much as possible. i went out for a smoke. there was no space/ so i took my cycle and rode to the place where i met her.

i took my marlbaro pack out and started smoking .i saw a car coming towards me.it stopped next to me, right as i was wondering who it could be to my shock christina got out of the car.

i stubbed my cigarrate out and got upo to leave.

"can i talk to u for a second??"

i heard her voice saying. i couldnt deny. i turned back and sat on the bench and lit a new smoke.

"ii know i ve hurt u a lot..im sorry for everything i ve done.. its not easy to forgive somebody like me..but will you please forgive me?"

i dint say anything. i could see her eyes were becoming glassy.

" and these 3 weeks after i knew the truth all i ve bin thinkin bout is u.. and i realised that i fell in love with u long back. to say exactly 9 years back.. thats why may be i distanted myself from u. i was afraid of getting attracted to u.. but now i know.. as a matter of fact.. if i dont live the rest of my life with u.. theres no point in living at all.. u neednt accept my love..i dont expect u too.. but atleast accept my apologies.."

tears were pourin out of her eyes now. i still dint say anything.

"okay.i think u dont wanna forgive me. ill leave"

she stood up to leave.. i ve heard enough.. everything i ve ever wanted to hear from her. i couldn believe it was happening..

i grabbed her hand pulled her closed to me. she looked into my eyes with intense passion. i smiled and kissed her fiercely.. her tears wet my face. i kissed away her tears..how long i ve been waiting for this one moment..

we came for air and both of us were blushing. she hugged me tightly and
said

"i love you..mmh??"

i smiled at her..

"jamey..thats my name.."

she smiled and said

"i love u jamey"

"i love u too christy"

we were again lost in a passionate kiss. thats when we heard a round of applause. we stopped kissing and looked around.

the entire party crowd was around us. we were so lost into each other that we dint see em coming.

we seperated immediately but she held my hands lovingly.

misto and sandy hugged us.

"we are so happy for u jammy(thats how they call me).."

we hugged em back..

part 6

im 29 now.. i could hear christy washing the dishes ..

"hun..come downstairs.. breakfast is ready.."

i smile to myself.. they say the maximum a lesbian relationship last is 2 years..

here i was. fell in love with this adorable girl when i was 13..got her wen i was 22.. and now celebrating my 7th anniversary with her..

we have an adorable kid .. she makes my life so complete.. she is 5 year old now.. christy carried her when she was 24. we named her sandy after my best friend...

btw.. sandy married misto .. they have a kid.. they named her jastina.. first half of my name and second half of christina's name..

"hun,..are u gonna come downstairs or u want me to come up there and whip u?"

i smiled..

i closed the book i was reading..

"comin baby"

i went downstairs.. she was still washing the dishes.. i nuzzled into her neck.. and hugged her from behind.. she smiled..i knew she loved it..

"let go of me.. dont distract or u clean em up.."

"im ready to clean somethin else.."
i winked..

she blushed and turned to place a soft kiss on my lips which turned too intense after sometime and my hands were on her boobs eventually letting her moan..

" daddy(my kid calls me that..) wat are u doing to mama?"

we both seperated as soon as we saw our lil angel sandy..

i went near her.. took her in my arms..

"im teachin mama how to be a nice girl.."

"will u teach me too?"

christina laughed and i blushed..
" honey. somebody else wil teach u one day.."

sandy smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. how i adored her..? god.. she melts me everytime she smiles at me.. my sweet lil angel..

christy came and sat on my lap.. i stroked her hait..

"i love u hun.."

she kissed me gently on my lips and said

"i always will love you baby"

sandy looked at us..
"me..?"

we laughed.. christy and me hugged her at the same time.. had her in our arms and said

"we love you angel"

life is just so beautiful..

Post Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:00 am 
Allison

Aww what a sweet, touching story. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Alli

Post Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:56 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
love_phoenix

THANKS ALI FOR BEING SO APPRECIATIVE

Post Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:42 am 
nuwangi

my story is a similer kind story to your one but the only difference is that i havent been able to win her heart as u did.i'm sill 22 , i think i still have a good chance of winning my love.so all i need is an assistence .will u help me?
pleaseeeeee!!!!!!!!! Sad

Post Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:48 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
nuwangi

my story is a similer kind story to your one but the only difference is that i havent been able to win her heart as u did.i'm sill 22 , i think i still have a good chance of winning my love.so all i need is an assistence .will u help me?
pleaseeeeee!!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad

Post Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:49 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Lil Einjeru

nya~ that was nice~ i enjoyed it nya =D

Post Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:30 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
love_phoenix

NUMWANGI

I need to know where u exactly went wrong in your past. I'm not a love doctor. but i shall be glad if i could be of any help. and do not give up hope. becuase only in love it's never too late for a good second chance. CHEER UP GIRL!!! Smile

Post Thu May 10, 2007 4:11 am 
MariCR

This is such a lovely story and I like it even more because it's true, I just thought I should bring it back to the top of the list Arrow Arrow

Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:40 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: