BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> General Fiction

I Got My Stick (F)

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
CindyT

I Got My Stick (F)

Damn this hip a mine. Sweetie, give Nana her stick so I can come over there by the light. Did I ever tell you about it, what happened to my hip? No?
Well see, a Man got on me once.

An I didn’t have no stick

It was around 3 in the AM. I was coming off the subway from my third job.
Child, you ever had to have three jobs? You know, just to be able to live?
No? Well child, you’re lucky ain’t ya?

Well I just come up the stair and was goin around the corner where it was all dark because someone had put out the lights, you know how they do, so they can do their crime? Yes. Well, I walk straight on and I was careful. And I was listening but I didn’t hear nothing.

An I didn’t have no stick

Well, I’m walkin through there in the dark and the next thing I know is WACK! Yes! Right up the back a my head! An then I’m on the ground and he’s stompin on me everywhere. Child, I guess I lost my conscious. Because I never knew what all he did to me till it was three days after when they woke me up in the hospital. You know to this day, an I’m 88… did you know that? Yes. To this today I still don’t know who found me and even how I got to the hospital. Well all I know is whoever they was, that day they was my angel. Yes I’m 88, an every day I thank the Lord for my angel on that terrible day!

They kept me on three more days after that but on the fifth day I could talk enough to ask Doctor what all happened to me. I still remember what he looked like, my Doctor. He had beautiful soul eyes. But when he smiled, oh, it was a sad smile. He told me I had a broken arm, a broken leg and a cracked pelvi. So that counted for the plaster paris casts and the metal pins and frame all around my hip. Lord, when I talk about it, I remember how bad I hurt! But it’s not so bad now cept when it turns cold and rains. Anyhow child don’t you know?

I got my stick now!

Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:31 pm 
smart_cookie

Stick 'em good if they ever try it again!

Post Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:12 am 
CindyT

Sweet..Cookie, you know I will!!

Post Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:12 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: