BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Emotional Lesbian Stories

Shooting Stars
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Allison

Shooting Stars

The night air was cool and Jess was glad that she and Lauren had chosen heavy coats to wear that night. Jess was leaned back against the cab of her old work truck as Lauren was tucked between her legs with her head resting against Jess’s shoulder. The alarm on Lauren’s wrist beeped to notify them that a new hour had begun and their eyes began to search the skies.

One in the morning marked the estimated beginning of tonight’s Leonid meteor shower and with her arms wrapped around Lauren, Jess searched the heavens. No words were spoken between them as they searched for the first blaze of light across the sky.

Jess thought back to a similar night, five years earlier. It was the summer of their junior year in college and Lauren had agreed to spend a long weekend at Jess’s family cabin at the lake. She and Jess had been best friends since high school and were room mates in college. They were nearly inseparable and shared a great love for one another as friends.

It had been a miserably hot day and they had cooled off by swimming in the lake until late in the day. When they crawled upon the floating dock thirty yards off shore, they collapsed on their backs giggling. Jess could not remember now what had been so funny, but she did remember the way Lauren’s blue eyes sparkled when she laughed. Darkness was falling fast, but neither of them made an effort to move from the dock. Their bodies were pressed close and Lauren moved closer to place her head on Jess’s shoulder as they watched the night sky come to life. Lauren frequently curled up close to Jess whenever they watched television or movies together and they enjoyed the comfort of one another’s body.

That night felt different to Jess for some reason she could not quite fathom. The feeling of Lauren so close to her made her body tingle. Jess enjoyed the clean smell of Lauren’s hair as her head lay on her shoulder and the way Lauren’s body vibrated against hers when she laughed sent currents of electricity through her body. Lauren’s right hand rested comfortably on Jess’s left thigh as she pointed out stars in their constellations to Jess. Jess was lost in thought, struggling against the desire she felt building for Lauren when Lauren suddenly giggled and shouted, “Shooting star, make a wish Jess.”

Jess closed her eyes and made her wish. Lauren rolled over onto her side facing Jess and asked, “So, what did you wish for?”

“I can’t tell you or it won’t come true,” Jess teased.

Lauren fixed her blues eyes on Jess and pouted. “You can tell me,” she pleaded.

Jess swallowed hard. If she told her friend what her wish was she could ruin the best friendship she had ever had, but she knew Lauren would know if she made up a story. “Do you really want to know?” Jess asked, meeting Lauren’s gaze.

Lauren reached up and did something she had never done before. She let her fingers trace down Jess’s jaw line and Jess felt her body shiver from the gentle touch. “Yes, I do,” Lauren said with a beautiful smile.

Jess breathed in deeply and then exhaled slowly. “I wished that I could kiss you,” she said and then held her breath again while she waited for a response from Lauren.

“I have been waiting for that for over a year now,” Lauren said. “Yes, you may kiss me Jess.”

Jess’s head was spinning with emotion. Did her best friend really just say she wanted to be kissed? Her heart was racing in her chest as Jess realized that Lauren was admitting to having special feelings for her and she felt paralyzed with fear.

“Well,” Lauren said.

The softness in her voice melted away Jess’s fear and she rolled onto her side to face Lauren. In what felt like super slow motion, Jess closed her eyes and leaned forward until her lips pressed against Lauren’s. The smooth, wet lips that touched hers ignited a passion in Lauren and she parted her lips to allow her tongue to softly lick Jess’s lips, until they parted and her tongue slipped inside Jess’s mouth. Jess moaned loudly and the vibrations in her mouth added to the sensuality of the kiss as their tongues entwined in bliss.

Lauren’s hands pulled Jess on top of her body as their tongues continued to explore one another’s mouths. Jess had never felt anything like the kiss they were sharing and the feeling of Lauren’s hard nipples pressed against her body sparked a hunger in her that she had never known. Lauren’s hands moved down to Jess’s hips and she cupped the cheeks of her ass with her hands as she began to slowly grind her hips into Jess. Jess was startled by the surge of wetness between her thighs caused by the movement of Lauren’s body against hers and the ache it ignited deep inside her. Her hips matched the rhythm of Lauren’s body as their kisses grew more heated.

They broke their kiss gasping for air and Lauren breathlessly whispered, “Make love to me Jess.”

Her fingers trembling with desire and trepidation, Jess reached up and lowered the straps of Lauren’s bathing suit down her body as she rose to her knees to pull the suit down Lauren’s body. Lauren watched the emotion in Jess’s eyes as she lifted her hips to allow Jess to remove the suit completely from her body. Jess had seen Lauren naked many times over the years of their friendship, but she had never looked as beautiful as she did at that moment. She gazed in awe of Lauren’s body her erect nipples swelling with each breath, and the closely trimmed patch of dark curls that lined her lower lips were glowing with the dampness of her desire.

“I want to feel your skin on mine,” Lauren said as she gazed into Jess’s eyes.
Jess removed her suit, revealing her swollen nipples to Lauren’s smiling eyes as she watched Jess’s hands slide the suit from her body. Lauren reached out to Jess and pulled her down on her body as their mouths locked again. Jess covered Lauren with her warmth as their skin touched and swollen nipples grazed one another as their bodies melted together. Jess was pressed between Lauren’s thighs and as their bodies moved their wetness blended together, clit against throbbing clit.

Lauren’s hands moved urgently on Jess’s body, pressing her shoulders to encourage Jess to move her kisses further south. Jess buried her face in Lauren’s neck, breathing in the smell of her skin as her lips nuzzled her neck. Lauren’s body burned with need and she took Jess’s head in her hands and pressed it down to her right breast. Jess’s hands gently cupped the curves of Lauren’s full breasts and gave them a gentle squeeze. Lauren’s body writhed beneath Jess, coating her belly with the liquid silkiness of her excitement as Jess teased her sensitive nipples with her fingers. Her moans of pleasure echoed across the quiet lake as Jess bent her head and took a breast in her mouth, suckling the soft flesh as her tongue rolled the stiff nipple against the roof of her mouth.

Lauren’s hands slid between them to cover Jess’s smaller breasts and she tugged and rolled her nipples as Jess sucked harder on her breast. “Oh yes, baby,” Lauren breathed as Jess’s teeth grazed her nipple and then moved her mouth to administer sweet attention to her other breast.

Lauren’s hands on her breasts were driving Jess wild with desire as she fought back the climax she felt building in her body. Eager to taste Lauren, Jess kissed her way down Lauren’s belly until her body rested completely between her trembling thighs. Lauren was gasping for breath as Jess used her fingertips to part Lauren’s shiny lips and using the tip of her tongue Jess tasted the sweetness of Lauren for the first time, as her tongue circled her throbbing clit. Lauren’s hips bucked against Jess’s tongue as her body begged to have Jess’s tongue inside her. Jess licked down the length of Lauren’s lips and as she began licking upward, she entered Lauren’s body, her tongue deeply exploring her velvety wetness.

Lauren shivered violently as her climax overwhelmed her attempted restraint and her hands held Jess in place as the explosion of her excitement flowed into Jess’s waiting mouth. The taste of Lauren sent Jess reeling as her body joined Lauren in orgasm and they lie panting breathlessly on the floating dock.

Lauren opened her arms and enveloped Jess in a loving embrace as her best friend and now lover climbed into her arms. Their tongues danced in jubilant celebration as they shared the taste of their lovemaking. For hours that night they kissed and fondled one another until the full moon rose and they agreed to swim to shore to continue exploring their new found love in the large comfortable bed. The remainder of the weekend was spent tucked cozily inside the cabin and their love had blossomed into the relationship they continued to cherish five years later.

Jess was startled from her dream as Lauren squealed and pointed off to the east as a shower of falling stars exploded across the dark night sky. Lauren turned her body to face Jess and smiled as she said, “Make a wish, baby.”

Jess closed her eyes and made that wish and when she opened her eyes again Lauren’s eyes sparkled down at her.

“What did you wish for?” Lauren asked.

“I wished that the beautiful woman in my arms tonight would be forever mine,” Jess said.

With tears glistening in her eyes, Lauren leaned forward and kissed Jess softly on the lips. “Wish granted,” Lauren said as she snuggled into Jess’s body and they watched the night sky until the morning light arrived.

Last edited by Allison on Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:14 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
ghost

awwwww alli... this is so sweet....

you know, i have read many books in my lifetime (i make myself sound so ancient now, lol) but you always manage to bring the emotions in me to the surface when i read your stories. how do you do it?

you have a gift, dear one... and thanks for sharing it.

fond regards
ghost Exclamation

Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:41 pm 
Allison

LOL Ghosty I needed to write something a bit more romantic for a change. I am glad you liked the read. Wink

Alli

Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:54 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
SWAY

Alli,

I agree with the transparent one, this was spectacular. Thank you for sharing with us your gift.

Hugs,
SWAY

Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:32 pm 
Allison

Thanks again Sway. You ladies have taught me so much since my arrival
Wink

Alli

Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:09 pm 
tribalsunfire

wow.

^_^

hugs!
~tribal~

Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:23 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
drdj2006

alli you are truly a wounderious writer

SIX

Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:32 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Allison

Tribal and 6, I am so glad the two of you enjoyed the story Wink

Alli

Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:55 am 
mishsana

wow i'm not much for romantic stories but that was a great story.
well done

Mish Evil or Very Mad

Post Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:08 am 
Allison

Thank you Mish. A romantic piece does the heart good now and then Wink Thanks for the post.

Alli

Post Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:16 pm 
tribalsunfire

thank you so much again, for writing this. i come back to it time and time again and smile

Smile

hugs!
~tribal~

Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:58 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Allison

You are very welcome Tribal Wink I am glad to see that you really enjoy it!

Alli

Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:53 pm 
Waiting for you

Alli... Wow... Made me think of my first kiss with Jo... Wasnt exactly the same obviously, but brought back the emotion of it, made me relive it again. Thank you. Great story.

W4U

Post Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:33 am 
Allison

W4U...thanks for the post sweety. Glad you enjoyed the story and the memory Wink

Alli

Post Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:40 pm 
ladielove

Alli.

I read this when you first wrote it ..

didn't comment on it , for reasons I want say. Smile

now I can ... This is a very special write , sweet passion and the words are so awwwww..

Very smooth write ...

I really enjoyed this.. Laughing

sorry so late I've not been a good fan lately Sad

but i'm back no matter what lol Very Happy

now write woman ! please.

Post Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:28 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: