BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Other

A Shadowlander's Dream

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
ShinigamiShimai

A Shadowlander's Dream

I've spent the last 3 years working on the novel version of this tale. It started as a simple idea and grew to a several book series in which I've just completed the second book, each book being over 110,000 words long. The story deals with the existence of dreams and the connection between reality, dream and death. It is a rather dark story that has allowed me to deal with a lot of issues that have haunted me from my childhood and to this day.

Premise: A Shadowlander is someone who seeks sanctuary in a self created world. The question is does this world real exist? If so why?

A Shadowlander's Dream is the tale of a young high school girl, Jennifer North, who is plagued by strange and vivid dreams. She did not think much about it until her mother forces her to see a psychologist who tries to force the dreams to surface. Somehow a door is opened and suddenly strange things start to happen. The most interesting being a red haired girl from Jenn's dreams suddenly shows up at her school and when these two touch hands the world around them is turned upside down. Jenn is forced to make a decision, follow the new girl or live on as if the world of shadows never existed, ignoring the possibility of love and new life.

Warning: This tale deals deeply with alot of sensitive issues like child abuse, suicide and death. It is a very emotional and insane ride that some may find a little on the disturbing side. If you do not like dark disturbing stories this might not be for you.

Here are the books I've finished so far.
A Shadowlander's Dream Book 1 - A Tale of Shadows
A Shadowlander's Dream: Book 2 - Policy of Love Just completed and still editing.
Book 3 planned for 2007

Well Enjoy.

jaa ne

Kat

Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:30 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: