BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Other

A Tale Of Love

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
anich

A Tale Of Love

Darkness filled the night sky and the sense of evil as the chatter of demon filled the sound of any and every one. One in particular tall graceful demon walked with its cloak over its head and walked vigorously toward the temple of a coven known as “The Originals”.

As she escaped the crowd a slender figure followed behind. The slender figure caught her in her path before she entered the graveyard before the temple. The cloak figure made no motion, only the impassive utter of words

“Phyla what is your business, there is a matter at hand I must attend to”

The slender figure having long straight black hair with small waves, pit less black eyes that any demon could fall into easily, pale skin, slender figure, curves not to easily seen with the rag of cloth used as a long flowing dress, her bares shoulders showing. The dress beginning halfway down her chest crinkling everywhere and showing a fold end at the right under her chesr, thick cloth covering the toes, side and bottom of her foot, but showing the upper part. She walked seductively toward the cloaked figure

“But my dear aren’t I deserving at least a few moments with you after what I did for you”

The cloaked figures voice grew into a low growl “You would have had that time earlier if your coven did not have to go attacking my fathers coven”

Phyla slipped her arms around the cloak figure, using her right hand to unmask the face from the hood, which should a masculine face appearing almost male, but is female. Her eyes black, emotionless, dark, her hair past length of the waist, but hidden within the cloak, pointed ears, face as pale as the moon, but still a light shade of gray hidden within. Sharp teeth easily shown within the structure of the face, cheekbones and mouth muscles also clearly seen.

Phyla pressed her slim body firmly against the stiff, hard, upright structure before her. She let out a soft moan of pleasure. Phyla brought her black covered lips to the vampire’s ear and lightly let hot breathe encircle the vampire’s ear.

“Vampire why don’t you just let me take you to the haven and pleasure your lovely, stressed body. You have had such a rough month with the war and the strategies needing to be overlooked and changed, you deserve that to yourself and I at least”

The vampire could smell her strong scent of seduction, which had no effect on her because she knew how to block, however for the untamed senses it was uncontrolled. She smelled of lilac and rosemary mixed into one…for today at least, it could always change. Phyla ran her fingertips along the vampire’s back and then all along her stomach, arms, thighs, and chest.

The vampire still did not move or seem effected, but deep within her eyes there was love for the seductress, but could never be shown to her or the world, for it was a weakness, and a weakness would never be allowed by her. Even though Phyla knew how she felt, and she returned those feelings with just as much love, but hide it well and let it only come out when needed

The vampire looked at Phyla in the eyes and took her left hand and clasped the left side of Phyla’s face with it, she pulled her only centimeters away from her own to where she could breathe in Phyla’s sweet scent and hot breathe. Phyla’s heart was increasing in pace, and her eyes lustful and went into kiss her but the vampire pulled away, knowing full well she would do that.

Phyla frowned and whimpered a bit and the vampire only smiled smugly. Phyla in return gave a small evil smile knowing she was the only one being able to get that reaction from the vampire and was proud of it.

Even though many seductresses had tried to seduce her vampire, no one ever succeeded or got close, except for her and any who tried would surely meet their fate within seconds. She was very protective and possessive of her property. The vampire knew this and laughed at it every time some one felt like testing the seductress’s rage. She did not mind in the least because Phyla knew exactly how she liked it and she knew how Phyla liked it and that was easy for both of them, they didn’t need change.

Now even though the vampire could not love the seductress that did not mean she couldn’t have her way with her every once and awhile, which Phyla always looked forward to and was always trying to get out of her vampire.

“Phyla, love listen some low class demon has pissed me off and I am in no mood to play hide, seek and find for information. I promise later tonight. ”

She looked her straight in the eye. Phyla eyed her very closely; knowing full well she would keep that promise, just as there past promises and deals. Phyla looked into her unreadable eyes and sighed, she was going to kill that low class demon if they ever came around here. Phyla could tell the vampire was stressed, tired, and needed relaxation, but could not because of her requirements and duties.

She was still fooling with her occasional lover and gripped her well-built arms and pushed her pelvis into the vampire’s and she groaned in response, also closing her eyes halfway. And brought her lips back to the vampire’s ear and seducingly low.

“Alright then, but I will make you pay my love. Meet me in the haven. I’ll have it worth your while.”

The vampire nodded and tried to move from Phyla’s grasp but was pulled back in for a long deep passionate kiss, both closing their eyes during this intimate moment. (Which she knew would happen soon or later)

Phyla moaned as she forcedly pressed her thin lips upon the vampire’s and ran her hands through the vampire’s thick long hair, massaging it slightly. The vampire gave in and wrapped her one strong muscular arm around the beautiful seductress’s waist and the other hard working its way up her neck and stroking through her hair at the back of her head pushing her further into the heated kiss, which caused Phyla to moan more.

The vampire did enjoy it, however never showed it in public’s eye. Phyla ran her tongue over the vampires lower lip, this causing the vampire to part them letting Phyla’s roaming and wanting tongue into her mouth. Phyla let her tongue flick against the vampire’s and brush along her bottom lip, next pushing it as far as she could into the vampire’s mouth, motioning circles and licking the vampires tongue.

Suddenly she bit hard on the vampire’s tongue causing the vampire to moan and bleed slightly, also making her hiss. She always knows how to get me, little bitch the vampire said in her mind. Hmm I’m a bitch am I; well at least I’m your bitch pet. Damn right vampire said back and this is your punishment. With that stated she took her right hand and placed it on Phyla’s fine ass and squeezed hard causing Phyla to break the kiss and arch her body and head back, while letting out a deep moan of enjoyment.

That almost sending her over the edge, the vampire brought her neck towards her and started letting her tongue trail over her and nibbling gently and then finally sinking her already sharp teeth into the seductress’s sweet tasting skin. The vampire sucked greedily, only for a few seconds before letting go and letting her mark remain known and licking her way up her neck, up her cheek to her ear, letting hot breathe tease her skin and saying one finale statement.

Hot breathe tickling Phyla’s skin and ear “Consider that a premonition dear.”

Within the blink of an eye she was gone, leaving Phyla very aroused and aggravated of needing release. Her breathing fast paced and slightly fainted head, only of which the vampire could do. She smiled to herself knowing that she had won this round, but still having consequences, that of which she loved enduring to. With that she continued to walk casually and gracefully away toward the crowd of demons with a soft humming sound escaping her lips as she walked.

Once the vampire finally entered the ancient temple that was fifty feet high and 100 feet in width and length, lit by dim torches and old stone as the ground and walls. With her cloak once again masking her face from view, she saw a swarm of Shadow Walk demons cheering on the traditional fight that was taken place for the week. This fight was to see whom the weakest and the strongest of the coven were. Many survived…most of the time. She continued to walk past the swarm encircling the two fighters and toward the leader of the coven and also her father.

He was half watching the fight and half following every step she gave closer towards him. As the approached him at his thrown she gave an expressionless look with a hint of interest and urgency.

The leader of this coven was very tall, wore an attire of all black long sleeved and pant, and thick clothed shoes, covering a little above is ankle. His hair pitch black and his eyes empty of anything and everything but cold stare from his deep black eyes, his claws extending outwards and laying over the arms of the throne, also black.

Just within three feet the vampire fell to her knees with her left elbow on her and her head down. She waited for her father to give her permission to speak

“Yes child” he stated with nothing in his voice

“I have important news with the next battle of the war” She did not lift her head nor filled her voice with emotions, just as her dear father.

“Aye, we will talk of it as soon as this matter ends” He glanced back at the Shadow Walks and then back at his heir before him. He removed himself from this throne, walked toward her and stood right before.

“Stand daughter”

She did as she was told, but her head was still bowed. He took her one and placed it under her chin and forced her to look upon his face. They locked eyes; there connection was so fierce no one dared to intrude upon it…if they were watching. But the coven had learned better not to do such a thing. The remains of the last who did were in a corner, still having fresh scent and small coating of blood.

She stared into his eyes and saw what only she could see. Love, affection, care, and protection all hidden far beneath a mask that could never be broken. She was more proud then any warrior or hero could ever be, to be consider the heir of the greatest Shadow Walk in history was a treasure for her all its own.

He rested a hand on her shoulder and gestured her towards the secrete stairway. Abruptly a Shadow Walk shouted a thing that would risk its life.

“Why don’t you get the pathetic half-breed to fight?”

The vampire sighed as father removed his arm from around her should. She hated the coven sometimes, when they had to ruin precious moments like these, but she eventually made them pay with their life or another way.

She looked up at her father and waited for him to gesture it was all right to take action. He looked at her briefly and nodded. They both turn and walked towards the circle, the vampire a little more ahead.

She heard her father’s firm voice call out as she entered the circle

“Step forth the one who gave words of threat to the pathetic half-breed and test how pathetic she really is.”

The leader stood upright in the circle with the others, watching effortlessly. The vampire stepped in the middle of the circle and let the hood fall revealing her empty face. But yet this face still putting some fear in the Shadow Walks around her, knowing the one who said the negative comment was going to be handed his head on a platter in less then minutes.

Even the cockiest and stupidest knew never to interfere with the leaders child when they were together.

The one who said the comment stepped forth as told and towered over her by a foot at least. He smiled like a killer and gave the impression of a rapist or dictator. This one had wanted to fight the leader’s child for some time and felt it was the perfect opportunity. He laughed at her and looked her in the eye and said

“You have a problem with me speaking my mind bitch”

She said nothing, nor was afraid.

“Come on say something little half-breed,” he said eerily as he circled around her

Still she was bored and not amused, he was the strongest Shadow Walk they had and most likely the best, but still was to cocky for his own good and still did not learn his place. Finally she answered.

“I do not have a problem with your cockiness, however I do have a problem with you interfering with my conversations that could depend on your worthless life living and the lives of your companions”

There was a slight pause.

“However if you do not yet know the place of which you stand in this coven then I shall teach you only once.”

With those words said within less then a blink of an eye she pulled out a dagger and stabbed him his upper left thigh, slit him across his chest and last cut off four of his fingers on his right hand.

He fell to the ground in a heap, screaming and breathing heavily.

The vampire was back in her original spot and mentally rolled her eyes.

“Help tend to his wounds” She said toward the Shadow Walk standing next to her father

He quickly went to the angered, pained and now fear filled Shadow Walk. She stared mindlessly at the Shadow walks in front of her and then turned back, looked at her father and saw his proud ness of her and she walked out of the circle, Shadow Walks moving out of her way and watching her walk through a hall way in the temple.

Father looked at his coven before him.

“We will finish this in 7 hours” He looked sternly, but emotionless at the crimpled Shadow Walk being tended to

“By then some shall know their place, and some better knowledge of where they belong. However until then half of you will continue tool making and the other will go to seek out information on the seductress coven.”

He left them in dead silence and followed the path of his daughter.

The decent sized room was dark and reddened with light of the fire glistening. The carpet covering most of the floor, having the symbol of the Shadow Walk coven upon. A table sat at the far corner of the room. Parchment scattered everywhere and a quill onto of the mess inside its blood filled container. Chairs on opposite sides of the fire.

The vampire was sitting in a chair, holding a wine glass between her two middle fingers with a thin deep red liquid trapped within it. Her elbow was propped on the arms of the chair as she was staring mindlessly into the fragile glass. Her back was turn away from her father.

“You learn well child.”

“He is lucky I have enough sense not to kill him”

“Well now he will know his place”

”Aye father but there will always be ones like him and it annoys me that I can not put a stop to it”

“Tis not your fault my dear child” He went to sit in a chair across from her

“I know”

There was comfortable silence for a few moments before the vampire looked up from her glass.

“The battle will take place in the forest, but the seductresses have something planned. They call it Treason, Phyla says it involves few of them posing as one of us and attacking when least expected.”

“Is she sure?”

“Yes?”

She took a small sip of the red liquid

“We will keep count of how many we lose and how many we have and don’t separate unless needed.”

“Alright who will lead?”

“Leyi”

“Aye I will inform him later on the matter”

She drank the rest with one swift motion and set the glass on the floor

“Well done my child” He lifted his right hand and stroked the right side of her face.

“You are truly everything I desired as my heir”

A hot tear fell from her left eye. She looked him straight in the eye

“I am glad to be here for you to be proud of. After all my suffering it has finally ended”

He stood, took her by the hands and pulled her to her feet and embraced her tightly and didn’t let go. She held him with her hands on his back with just as much force as he. She leaned against his toned figure and wept softly his arms.

She did not desire to let go, afraid of losing him from her life once. She could smell the strong scent of power he held within himself, She could feel his emotions and how much he truly cared for her. This made her cry even harder, and faintly she could hear his soft cry. She looked up at him and saw his eyes and face slightly glistening with tears.

“You are not weak father. You will know that before my time is done”

He held her tightly once more, also afraid to let his dear child go, afraid of losing his only heir, his one true hope of ever having a point.

The vampire closed her eyes, she felt her body become weightless and found her in her father’s arms in his previous chair and him holding her so close to his chest she could hear his strong heart beat. He looked down and she looked up at him. She looked into his emotionless eyes and saw his mask burn away and behind it was revealed care, love, and nurture for his daughter.

Her legs were curled in his lap and her hands curled in her chest and for once the young fearless, tough, strong vampire looked vulnerable and feeble to only his eyes, for he was the only one to see her true emotions, just as she did with him. He smiled a true smile of care for his child. She smiled back, loving and cherishing every precious moment going by, knowing it would not last for long. He leaned down and brushed his firm lips on her nose and rubbed her face against her cheek, chin, and forehead, she nuzzled him back with just as much care and love he had held within for so many years.

He kissed her softly on the lips and hugged her tightly one more time and then whispered softly into her ear.

“I love you my dear child, never forget those words”

She looked at him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders “I love you to father and I wont ever forget those words.”

They smiled at one another and had the same look of care and connection that no one wit any amount of power could ever steal again. He sat there in front of the dimly lit fire, both of them having their eyes closed, with his sweet vampire daughter in his arms curled up, both enjoying and desiring for the moment not to end.

The vampire walked out with the same face as her father’s, vacant face and cold filling eyes that could make even the most roughest soldiers shiver or tense up, but was hidden under the cloak once again. So much could be said with one little gesture.

As she walked the path toward the haven, which was really just an area by the river with trees encircling it and moss acting as a sheet to cover the inside from lurking eyes. A spring came from the river and grew only roses for some odd reason, which vampire thought was Phyla’s doing, she only knowing she loved the beauty of the flower, but also having leaves covering the warm night grass, tall grass growing over head, covering the area of which the moss did not cover. They had found this place when they were walking and starting to become allies and whenever they needed one another they just came here and wait for the other to come looking for them. There were so many emotions built up from their frequent meetings, it was peaceful, quiet, and enchanting, that only they both could enjoy and understand and find peace in, together, if they were not one then half would be dead and the other only just surviving.

She started to think of what her little devil of an angel was planning, she always knew how to surprise her.

Phyla was the only one who could read her mind and understand, and actually listen to her, not including her father, who knew every little thing about her. However the common thing Phyla and her father both shared was how she could never hide anything from either of them. Which really sucked sometimes for her. But she didn’t mind, she’d rather keep it that way then ever change it; she never wanted any thing in her life to change. She was grateful for every little thing she had, starting with her father all the way down to the coven…and that was pretty damn low.

Finally she entered, she lifted her cloak off her face and she smelt Phyla’s scent all around and she was already getting aroused. Phyla always had that thing about her when she left her wanting more, the more got the better of her and she always gave into Phyla first….most of the time. Phyla being a seductress could sometimes control her sexual craving, keyword sometimes.
She jumped over a tall bush tree and followed the small path of scent and rose pedals only her and Phyla could read. They did this so only they would know where to go and no one would come messing with the haven. They changed it constantly so no one would catch on if they were being watched.

Finally the two trees held the long growing moss. She smiled to herself and held out her long hand with pointed nails and made a movement to pus the dead moss out of the wave without touching it.

Lying within the haven was a path of roses and she followed which led to the farthest tree and behind was a bed of rose pedals, soft smooth grass, and a thick furred coat of demonic skin above. A soft sound of the flute came to embed in her ears. She looked all around and could not find where it was coming from. She knew it was Phyla, but she did not know where Phyla was, which bothered her because she always could spot her, except when she played one of her tricks.

She sighed and walked around it was the second most beautiful sight she had ever seen. She didn’t know why Phyla always went out of her way…actually she did but she would never give into it….for now anyways, not when there were great matters at hand.

She lifted her hand to the dripping water from the spring coming off the crystal rocks. Phyla could make anything look so beautiful with one simple spell, it really amazed her sometimes.

She heard silence, the flute had stopped.

She felt a warm presence push against her backside and she finally let out a soft moan of pleasure, she only doing this because no one could here or see them, with the help of Phyla’s wonderful magick.

She felt hot breathe tickle here ear and her lips slightly teasing the outer part of the skin and bone. She also felt one arm wrap around her neck and the other tugging at the laces of her cloak.

“Answer me one thing, do you enjoy the sight before you?”

The vampire breathed out, heart pounding furiously, blood flowing down to her pelvis area

“I think it is amazing what you can do sometimes Phyla”

Phyla undid the laces of the cloak and let it fall to the ground. And she circled her way around to the front of the vampire with her arm still around her neck, and pressing roughly against the vampire, being rewarded with a moan.

“Well then you’ll love this,” she breathed heat onto her ear, then flicked her tongue onto it and trailed it onto her cheek and onto her lips. The vampire went in for a kiss but Phyla smiled seductively as she walked backwards. With on hand still in the air she flicked her wrist and the soft flowing music of the flute played into their ears. The vampire was short of breathe at the beautiful sight of her seductress before her.

“Please sit Vampire on the bed”

The vampire did as she was told. Phyla’s arms went over her head, the right one over the left and she moved her lean body to the sway of the sweet, soothing music. She danced gracefully around in a crooked circle, spinning every few seconds, having one coy and seducing look within her face. The vampire smiled and watched entrancingly.

Phyla’s waist swayed from left to right, right to left and looked as if she were a dancer of the goddesses. The vampire didn’t want it to end, she gawked at the seductress before her and Phyla just gave her smirk of conquer. She got up and walked over and Phyla spun up to her and let her arms fall around the vampire’s neck and whispered seducingly into her ear causing shivers to rise.

“I told you not to get up pet”.

“I wanted to dance with you. You know you get me when you start like that”

Phyla smiled darkly knowing “Yes dear but you are a warrior are you not? Aren’t you supposed to be strong?”

She intertwined her left hand with the vampire’s left and the other being held up right above her shoulder. They started stood a few inches away, never leaving eye contact and danced gracefully along with their partner, not wanting it to ever end.

After a few minutes their dance ended and Phyla flicked her hand and the flute stopped playing, the vampire stepped back and bowed with one hand behind her back and one at her midsection and one foot in front of the other.

“Thank you my dear”

“Anything for you pet, but now…” her voice turning very low and seducing “…let me fulfill your desire”

Her eyes grew dark with lust as well as the vampires, and the vampire smiled, which showed her white fangs and a look of need cross her eyes and a evil smile, she licked her lips.

“Gladly my love”

With those words said she was attacked with a harsh kiss on the mouth, Phyla’s tongue pressing against her mouth for entrance. Which she gladly gave as she flicked her tongue in Phyla’s mouth and licked and Phyla’s bottom and upper lip and traced her way over the sides of her mouth. Phyla was tearing vigorously at her shirt and the vampire trying to undo Phyla’s dress.

Phyla pushed harder against her body. Both needing and knowing that the cloth must go immediately. Phyla started to trail her tongue down the vampire’s neck and nibbled a little bit, and breathed heavily and biting harshly on the flesh, earning a hiss from the vampire and a pull at her waist harder into the vampire’s hard body.

She stopped kissing the vampire and started unclasping the holster around her chest, making a slight clinging sound, and tugging at the bottom of the shirt, and pulling it over her head and letting it fly to the ground, she then started doing the clasp of the buckle, but was her hands were moving to fast to do it so the vampire took her hands and helped her do it, and it slid off easily and then undid the button to her pants, but the vampire took her hand and smiled evilly.

She looked up with a pleading and desperate look. The vampire leaned in and whispered hot breath.

“Strip off your attire”

Phyla smiled evilly and knowingly and black eye became a darker shade. She pulled back and let her arms slip out from the sleeves and down her waist and onto the ground. The sight before the vampire caught her short of breathe. Phyla wore nothing underneath her attire. Her long black hair fell over her averaged sized chest, but then quickly pushed away with a sweep of her hands. She titled her head a little and ran a hand along her vagina feeling it throb for attention. Phyla smiled and let her low voice invade her.

“You can stare later Vampire, right now I want you to have your way with me”

The vampire swiftly undid her button to her pants and they fell. She mindlessly stepped out of them and grabbed Phyla into a deep harsh kiss, letting her tongue roam Phyla’s warmth mouth. Phyla threw her arms around the vampire’s neck and her legs went around the vampire’s waist, the vampire clasped her hands around Phyla’s ass and squeezed hard, causing her to moan. The vampire shoved her into a nearby tree violently and pushed her throbbing pussy into Phyla.

She quickly used her hands to open Phyla’s clits more and pushed her soaking wet pussy against Phyla dripping pussy, banging her harder and faster when she heard Phyla moan.

“Ahhhhh…..Gods vampire fuck me….take me….uhhhhgg….god…yes….fuck yes…come on….ahhh….damn” she growling slightly

The vampire squeezed Phyla’s ass and let one of her hand motion to her wet center, she slid her finger against the wet sticky clit and pushed hard on the nub and trailed her finger up and down her throbbing pussy. This causing Phyla to lean head back and arch into her touch. She moved harder into the vampire’s rough touch. The vampire took Phyla’s center in her hands and squeezed, making phyla bash rapidly.

“Uuuuhhhgg god you’re fuckin getting better”

The vampire went down on her knees with both of Phyla’s small slender legs on her strong, firm shoulders. Phyla crossed her legs over one another on the vampire’s back. The vampire let her drooling mouth descend upon Phyla’s left breast and was pushed in with Phyla’s right hand on the back of her head. She flicked the tip rapidly, and breathed hot air softly on it. Following by a bite on the nipple and trailing her tongue around it. With her other hand she squeezed roughly and grabbed her breast and pushed them in, and up, then moving her hand in a rapid circle. Then finally pushing her own chest on top of Phyla’s. Making their nipples contact with the others and she let out a slight moan and pushed phyla further into the bed.

The vampire trailed a light touch with her finger over her slit and pressed down and did a circling motion with two fingers rapidly, pushing hard on the nub. Followed by her slipping two fingers into Phyla hole thrusting roughly and quickly, making Phyla buck against her. The vampire viciously pushed in and out of her. Making Phyla now rock against her vigorously, using one and to hold onto the covered and another on the vampires wrist, making her push deeper and harder with every push and moan she let fill the hot air.

“AHHH….damn vampire, just fucking…. fuck and take me, your driving me crazy” Phyla hissed. She started breathing heavily and rapidly

This now making the vampire push faster and deeper into her.

“Ahhh gods…you are going to pay for this if you don’t use your knowledge of me for the better good”

Phyla moaned and arched into her, giving the vampire better access to deeper within her. The vampire pushed deeper and faster, moving her two fingers rapidly, coming in and out roughly.

“Uuuuuhhhhhggggg…..ahhh…..mmmm”

Phyla bucked her hips vibrantly against the vampire, and she happy moving along with the rough, thrust movements.

Finally she dipped her head down upon Phyla’s pussy and breathed in her sweet scent. She opened her mouth and breathed heavily onto Phyla’s wet pussy. That finally threw Phyla over the edge, she pushed the vampires head onto her wet pussy and the vampire flicked her tongue back rapidly. She ran her tongue in a circle around her and over her clit; she pushed her tongue against the nub. She took her soaked fingers out and licked them off shrilly and then lead her tongue into her hole. Making Phyla arch, and grind, she use her soft delicate, but yet rough hands more into her opening.

The vampire slipped her into deeper and flicking it out in and up. And sucked all Phyla’s juices from her. Phyla felt all her feelings, senses, and emotions fall deeper into the pleasure that was before her. She felt her self-rising to the deep sensation held within for so long.

Unexpectedly the vampire stopped and smirked up at Phyla. Phyla glared down and saw that small hint of evilness in her dark pit less eyes. The vampire took her hands and motioned Phyla’s firm legs down and around her waist.

The vampire leaned into her ear “Hold on to me”

Phyla nodded acknowledging her command and wrapped her small arms around the vampire’s neck and licked the vampire’s lower lip and poking for entrance. Thee vampire gladly obliged and put her hands under Phyla’s ass and carried her to the bed and she gently lied her down, and then roughly pulled Phyla’s legs apart revealing her wet coated, dripping pussy, as well as her own which Phyla could clearly see as she spread her legs. This having her mouth water

She went to stroke her fingers as she said “Fuck yes….your perfect….as always”

The vampire hovered her hard body against Phyla’s soft one. The vampire pushed her legs up and let her things contact with the bottom of Phyla’s things, after that she brushed her pussy up against Phyla’s folds.

Phyla arched back and moaned loudly. The vampire sat up and leaned against a tree in front of their bed and pushed phyla into her lap and started moving her with her hands on her ass hurriedly and swiftly, brushing their pussy together harder and faster. Her hands never leaving Phyla’s ass and Phyla’s hands coming in contact with the vampire’s hair as her arms went around her neck. With every thrust up the vampire did Phyla made a groan.

“Uhhhh…….fuck me hard…make me come over and over…please…..gods take me Vampire…..ahhh…please fuck me hard.”

The roughly started to travel her tongue along the vampire neck, then roughly nibbling little by little as she traveled up and around her neck. Then finally biting when the vampire’s hand came in contact with the back of her head.

This caused vampire to groan against Phyla and push harder into her. She moved Phyla’s’ folds with two fingers and placed her pussy upon Phyla’s and pounded into her swiftly and rapidly.

“Ahhhhh…. damn…..fuck yes”

Phyla quickly arched her clitoris into the air and her hands grabbing at the vampire’s back and pushing her deeper into her pussy. They had both become slippery from the combination of wetness. The vampire grabbed her ass and pushed forcibly and vibrantly into her and felt herself coming to the climax.

She hissed in pleasure as she brought her lips to Phyla’s neck and bit down hard, drawing blood and began to suck. Phyla not feeling any pain, being used to it, cried out in pleasure and sensed an orgasm reaching its peak.

She brought her mouth to the vampire’s lips and whispered sexily and seductively “Take me Vampire….I’m all yours…I can feel you inside me…wanting, needing to go deeper”

And sure enough she and the vampire knew it was true. The vampire had to clasp her nails around the demonic fur to keep in place as she rammed her pussy deeper into phyla’s hole. Begging for more, wanting to go deeper. She jammed two fingers in Phyla going in and out furiously, which brought Phyla

“AHHHH…..god damn Vampire, ….damn bitch, come on is that all you fuckin have for me…..I taught you better then this” she screamed as she felt The vampires juices flow onto her pussy and into her, she bucked up and faster, rapidly going into her more and more, wanting, needing….

Her pleasure kept building and the last was the vampire taking her other hand and rammed her two fingers into her ass. She leaned deeply into it moaning out of pleasure and beautiful pain.

The vampire continued to kick her neck as she felt her juices continue to flow within Phyla’s opening and making her go more and more into Phyla who was pushed deeply into the bed of leaves. The vampire clasped onto her and they both pounded together, which was so strong that the could not control their balance

“Fuck yes….come on Phyla….babe……aww fuck yes…bring me all the way….mmmmm”

She crashed her hips rapidly into phyla’s clitoris. Feeling her clitoris brush hers and move with hers, which was worm and slippery, which made it al the more enjoyable. Slowly the paced decreased.

They both collapsed next to one another. The vampire looked at Phyla and smirked

“Gods your wonderful at everything you do.”

Phyla put her hand on the back of her head and pulled her in for a rough kiss upon her lips.

“You better not forget that”

The vampire smirked

“I wont as long as you keep doing me the way you are”

Phyla smiled back. She loved their smart-ass remarks to one another. Loved everything about what they did, from the hot, passionate sex, to the fighting and sparring they did. She looked at the vampire next to her, brought her hand to the side of her face and caressed it gently working her fingers through her supple hair.

The vampire leaned into her caressing and opened her eyes and smiled at Phyla. Following by pulling her into a fast but fragile kiss. Once finished Phyla put that sly smile upon her graceful lips and both breathing in the strong scent of one another.

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:32 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
ghost

interesting approach, anich.

a bit of advice, though, if you don't mind. use MS Word to do a spellcheck on your work. the spelling and grammar mistakes distracts the reader from the content of the story.

keep writing!

regards
ghost

Post Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:24 am 
Allison

Nice story. Thanks for sharing it with us! Hope to see more of your writing soon.

Alli

Post Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:58 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: