BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Spiritual Intervention

My Grandmother

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
LaZCraZDayZ

My Grandmother

My Grandma died in August 2004. We moved into our house December 2004. When we moved in we found a bottle of Wind Song perfume that was half full. And a Willow Tree Angel of Healing figurine. Now this is significant because Wind Song was my Grandma's perfume and when she was in the hospital sick my cousin gave her the Willow Tree Angel of Healing figurine. Except when she passed away we put the angel in the casket with her!! Now we move up to Feb 2005 I was in nursing school. I live with my parents again...and we have that angel on a shelf in the living room. One day my mom is outside on the front porch and she said "Laz did you move that Angel" I say of course not. Then she tells me that every day for the past 2 weeks or so when she looks at that angel it is turned to face my bedroom. Immediately I am freaked out!!! So daily I start to pay attention to the Angel. I am not kidding that I would check it before I went to bed. She would be facing the living room. I sleep....first one awake...check the angel...you guessed it Facing my bedroom.

So of course I am still freaked out about it. It got to the point where I could turn her around 3 times a day!! I couldn't figure out why if this was my Grandma's spirit what message she was trying to send me. And why was she facing this Angel towards my bedroom. My grandma had always been close to my mom so why pick me to draw attention to???

I was in nursing school and all of the sudden I almost passed out in the parking lot at school. Well being the stubborn soul that I am ....I thought nothing of it and went about my business. These almost passing out episodes started getting more frequent and then eventually were followed by heart palpitations, racing heartbeat, and it literally felt like my heart was stopping and then starting again all the time. So the episodes started from once a week to several times a week...to eventually several times an hour. I had visited ER after ER only to be told that my heart was fine...I was having PVC's which are generally benign, and that they would do nothing for me until I actually passed out. So I talked my family doctor into giving me a holter monitor. The day I turned the monitor in to the Cardiologist they called me at school and said to go to the ER right away for direct admission and that I was scheduled for surgery the next day. So I go to the hospital and I am scared to death. I was only 24 years old. When I was in the ER my heartbeat raced at 265 beats per minute and I thought for sure it was the end of my life. Anyway long story short...(sorry its already long) I had the surgery the next day to fix an electrial problem in my heart. I was having V-tach, SVT, PVC's, among other things. But the miracle of the whole story that I have given you here. ...is that after that day in May 2005 the angel hasn't turned!!! I believe that it was my Grandmothers way of communicating something was going wrong with me and I was letting it go.

Maybe this is wishful thinking, but this is really the only way that I can explain the same angel just happening to be in our house that we just bought, with a bottle of my Grandma's perfume, and the Angel always turning to face my bedroom...as if to let me know that she was watching me! God I miss her Arrow

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:35 pm 
Allison

Awww (((((Laz))))))

Alli

Post Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:52 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: