BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Other

Katie and Amy

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
froggy_drama_queen

Katie and Amy

I've been writing a book lately and I thought I'd get some input from someone on how I was doing. Hope you enjoy.

Chapter One

Katie Smith was your normal, average young woman. Normal, that is, until she met Amy Jones. Katie had everything going for her: her best friend lived right down the street; she just celebrated her four month anniversary with her boyfriend, Nick Lawson; and her sister just went off to college, leaving Katie with her own room finally. Nothing could possibly go wrong. School was out last Friday, and Katie had never looked better. Her dark brown hair spiraled halfway down her back and her porcelain skin glowed with that finally-out-of-school radiance that so many high-school graduates had shown before her. She was five foot three with killer legs and a womanly figure to match. Katie looked great and could finally tell her mother anything with confidence. Yes, everything was perfect in Katie’s world, for now. Little did she know, her life was about to change, forever.
Now, while she stood in her blue-jean cut-offs and black bikini top on the beach, she knew she had the perfect life. As Katie gazed out toward the horizon, contemplating the perfection of her summer, she saw a girl flailing in the water. She looked to be about Katie’s height and weight, maybe a little taller, and Katie had been a lifeguard at a public pool last summer, so she raced to this unknown girl’s rescue. Ripping of her shorts as she ran toward the dock’s edge, the heroic brunette dove into the cold Pacific Ocean. Immediately, the chill of the water stole Katie’s breath, but she fought to regain it. Swimming with all her might, Katie barely reached the flailing victim before she slipped under the water’s surface.
Dragging herself and this unlucky swimmer to the surface, Katie gasped for breath. With all her might, Katie propelled to land. The beach was close now, only fifty yards away. Faster, swim faster. Harder, kick harder. You can do it, Katie, you can. Almost there, made it! She thought to herself as she approached land. Hauling this unknown woman that did equally match her height and weight was not an easy task for Katie, but she knew she had to do it.
On land now, poised over the victim’s body, performing CPR, Katie prayed for the girl to breath. Suddenly, from underneath her, the victim coughed, gagged, sputtered, and expelled water before sharply inhaling a breath. Thank God, she was alive. Katie hurried from her position crouched over her, to help the girl whose life she’d just saved sit upright, to help expel the water from her lungs. Gagging and sputtering, the unknown girl catches her breath.
“You saved me.” The girl’s voice showed awe and gratitude.
“It was nothing, really.” Katie was never one to toot her own horn. “I just did what I had to do.”
“If it wasn’t for you,” she reasoned, “I’d be fish food.”
Katie giggled slightly, as did the now lucky swimmer. It wasn’t until now that Katie had realized that she was still cradling this lovely woman in her arms. Suddenly self-conscious, Katie instinctively dropped her onto the wet sand. She hadn’t thought before she dropped, and the girl wasn’t ready, so she landed with a thud on the beach.
“Oh, I am so sorry. I wasn’t thinking.” Katie rushed to scoop her newfound friend off the ground.
“It’s alright.” The girl was beautiful as she looked up at Katie. Her long, strawberry-blonde hair, while soaked and coated with sand, was still beautiful. Her fair skin was shimmering, damp, in the sunlight. How funny it was that her feminine figure fit so perfectly in Katie’s arms; that their bodies meshed so perfectly together. The purple string-bikini only accentuated her lovely curves and made her hair look even more brilliant against it.
“Here you are, my hero, and I don’t even know your name.”
“It’s Katie. Katie Smith.”
“Amy. Amy Jones.”
“Nice to meet you, Amy.”
“Well, I am thrilled to meet you, Katie.” Amy struggled to sit upright on her own power, and managed, barely. Katie helped by pushing Amy into a sitting position, then took her beach blanket and brushed the sand from Amy’s long hair. As the white grains poured form Amy’s hair, Katie was overwhelmed by an emotion she’d never felt for another woman before. All she could think was how beautiful Amy looked; how nice Amy seemed; how sensual Amy appeared as she sat there, oblivious to Katie’s racing thoughts. No, no, no! You’re not a lesbian! Katie thought as she gazed upon Amy’s body. You’ve got a boyfriend; you’re not a lesbian. You cannot be a lesbian. And yet, she was flooded with thoughts of what just one kiss with Amy would feel like. Abruptly, in an attempt to cover the body that was causing all of Katie’s woe, she wrapped the beach blanket around Amy’s shoulders. Mistaking Katie’s distress for concern, Amy thanked her, wrapped the towel tighter around her freezing body and smiled. God, what a smile! It was the beginning of the end for Katie.

She saved me, Amy thought in amazement. Me, someone she didn’t even know, and yet she saved my life. I could’ve been anyone, and yet- Ohmygod! My teeth! Amy rushed her tongue across her front teeth to make sure. Good, her fangs hadn’t appeared while she fought for breath. She would’ve hated for Katie to find out she was a vampire and freak out on her. After all, she was only half vampire, anyway. That little technicality was the reason she could be in direct sunlight without disintegrating into a pile of ash, as her father had done when her mother, never mind what her mother had done three centuries ago, the bitch was dead and gone now, thank God. Teach her to try and kill me, Amy thought with disgust. Even as an infant, Amy’d had a deadly bite.
Suddenly, Amy became aware of the way Katie was looking at her, but even as she noticed, Katie’s gaze darted to the horizon. How wonderful it was for Amy to be in a woman’s arms again; it had been so long. Her last lover had tried to stake her when she discovered Amy’s little secret, and that had been over thirty years ago. Wow, had it really been that long? Yes, it had. Damn, no wonder she was so cranky. Thirty years of abstinence was enough to make anyone a little crabby. Katie’s flesh felt absolutely divine against Amy’s, and the feel of the blood rushing through the veins in her arms was sheer ecstasy.
Thud! The breath was knocked out of her as, lost in thought, she had not sensed Katie’s arms tense before their abrupt release. Naturally, Katie apologized, and Amy accepted, but still, how rude. Why had she dropped her? Amy read the thoughts of her savior, and realized that Katie was thinking of her the same way she was thinking of Katie! Let’s play with your head, shall we. After all, a little innocent flirtation never killed anybody.
“Here you are, my hero, and I don’t even know your name.” Self-introductions were made, and Amy learned her hero’s name was Katie Smith. She would have this “Katie Smith” if it were the last thing she did. And, from the thoughts Katie was already having about her, the task wouldn’t be difficult in the least. Sitting up now, with Katie brushing the sand out of her hair, Amy contemplated the best was to go about reaching her goal. As Katie wrapped the towel around her and Amy smiled graciously, as if she didn’t know what was in that lovely head of Katie’s.

Let me know if you want more. If I don't respond quick enough, just e-mail me.

Post Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:28 am 
froggy_drama_queen

Special Thanks

A special thanks to Mairi bheag for writing "Mala, The Last Vampire," it inspired me to write about vampires, leading up to this book.
Thanks Mb!
Froggy

Post Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:31 am 
Mairi bheag

Yes I would like more! And I won't be the only one, I am sure.

Intriguingly, in Bram Stoker's "Dracula" the turning-into-dust-in-daylight does not happen; Dracula is simply shorn of his powers in daylight. But this convention is a handy one, and I have used it myself.

Please continue with the story, friend, and I am flattered that you cite me as an influence.

Mb
xx

Post Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:14 am 
froggy_drama_queen

I'm glad that you like it. And you need not be flattered, if your writing wasn't as beautiful as it is, I wouldn't've been inspired. I can't wait until you post another story. I am brutally honest and I can honestly say that I owe my book to you.
Suprisingly, I've never seen Dracula. Sad, I know, but I'm not a fan of horror movies. I will be renting almost every vampire movie for research, though. I'll be posting more soon.
Froggy

Last edited by froggy_drama_queen on Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:54 pm 
froggy_drama_queen

Chapter Two

It had been two weeks since that event at the beach, and Katie could still think of nothing more than Amy. It was a beautiful day, and Katie was riding her bike along the beach. She wore a sports bra and black biker-shorts with two parallel white stripes down each side as she glided absent-mindedly down a steep hill on her ten-speed. Thoughts of Amy swarmed her mind. She had not seen her since that fateful day, however Katie had thought of nothing more than the beauty she saved from Triton’s watery grasp. Now, the unknowingly love-struck woman wondered, where is Amy now? Had she gone swimming lately? Oh, I hope not. Then another thought hit her. What if Amy had gone swimming and had drowned! Without Katie there to rescue her, Amy never should’ve gone out that far. Oh, I hope she’s al-
“Look out!”
“Ouch!” Caught in her train of thought, Katie had not heard anyone screaming for her to slow down. In fact, she had been so caught up in thoughts of Amy that she did not realize that it was Amy herself giving the unheard warnings of the curb she was about to run into. Suddenly back to earth, Katie found herself on her back two feet in front of her bike, with none other than her beloved crouching over her.
“Are you alright? Why didn’t you turn?” Amy put her hand under Katie’s head to support it and check for any bleeding resulting from the crash. With her other hand, Amy held Katie’s hand, comfortingly.
“What? Amy, is that you?” Still dazed, Katie tried to focus her eyes on the concerned figure looming beautifully over her.
“Yes, now why didn’t you turn?”
“I was lost in thought; I didn’t hear you.”

Lost in thought, huh? Thoughts of what? Amy wondered. Could it have been thoughts of her? No, Amy was flattering herself: Katie couldn’t possibly be dreaming of her as she smiled in her sleep. Oh, but Katie was all Amy thought about. That was why Amy flew to her window every night, to watch her sleep. She would pack the necessities in a bag: a pen, a highly decorated spiral notebook, a couple bags of AB positive blood, then fly she’d to Katie’s balcony. Once there, she’d perch upon the bench that sat outside Katie’s window, and watch her beloved sleep, writing poetry and drinking blood all the while. The poetry may be shocking, as its author is a vampire, but Amy had a very poetic heart. True, she lacked a soul, but who needed one of those to be in love? Offering a hand and pulling Katie off the ground, Amy said with a smile and a laugh:
“I can be your hero, baby.”
Katie giggled and replied, “Enrique Iglesias, I like.” At that moment, 18-year-old Katie tripped over her bike and laded on top of her 21-year-old admirer. Amy couldn’t say she hated the feeling of Katie’s body on top of her, but she could do without the rock in her back. She shifted slightly, slid one arm underneath her back, removed the sharp object, and muttered, “Damn rock.” Then she looked into Katie’s eyes.

She was about to get up when she saw the look in Amy’s eyes, a look that held her captive. The noise around her faded, as did the gawking crowd, so all she could see was Amy’s eyes as she lay on top of her. Impulsively, Katie leaned her head down to claim the lips that had haunted her dreams for weeks, the lips of her dream-lover.

The kiss was so unexpected, but heavenly nonetheless. Katie’s lips were warm, sensual beyond compare, and they tasted of white chocolate flavored lip-gloss. Eagerly, Amy met their flavor with one uniquely her own. She tilted her head slightly, allowing Katie to delve deeper, making the kiss more enjoyable.

It was everything Katie dreamt of and more: it was real. Slow, passionate, with an unimaginable tenderness that took Katie’s breath away. She couldn’t think, couldn’t breath, she was floating on air. She was so high she couldn’t hear the shocked gasps of the growing crowd. Suddenly, a rock hit Katie’s back such with tremendous force that it brought both love-struck women back to Earth.
“We don’t want fags on our beach!” A wrinkled old woman exclaimed.
“You’re not welcome here!” Another angry voice and another pelting rock. Katie hurried to her feet, yanking Amy off the ground, and the two fled from the crowed. Rocks flew after them.
“This way!” Amy exclaimed, pulling Katie by the hand to her left. “To my condo.”

Once safely inside, Katie and Amy stopped to take a breath. Panting like a dog, Amy smelled blood. Instinctively, her fangs exposed themselves and she hurried to control her instinct to feed, withdrawing the telltale teeth into her gums. The fearful vampire’s gaze darted to Katie’s face, making sure she hadn’t seen the sharp, pearly fangs protruding out from under her upper lip. Well, Amy thought, she doesn’t look like she’s just seen a ghost. That’s a good sign. Wait a minute, why did Amy smell blood? Were those damn rats in her storage again? That was a brand new shipment; she hadn’t even fed once! And blood wasn’t exactly cheap these days either. I’ll kill those damn rats! Amy thought with growing anger. Then Katie walked a few steps in front of her, and she noticed the bloody gashes inflicted by that stuck-up old woman and her stuck-up old friends.
“My God, Katie, you’re bleeding!”
“I’m what?” Katie exclaimed, shocked.
“Your back! Those good for nothin’, rock throwin’, holier than thou, homophobic sons of bitches threw those rocks so hard they made you bleed!” If Amy had only known Katie for two weeks, then why did it hurt so bad that someone wouldn’t approve of her? They weren’t close, hell, they really didn’t even know each other. And yet, there was still this odd connection between the two of them. Weird.
“We’d better get you cleaned up.” Amy suggested. “I think I’ve got some peroxide in the bathroom. Take your top off.”
“Excuse me?” Katie accused indignantly.
“It’s covered in blood. It’ll stain if we don’t get it in some water now.” Amy, for some reason, couldn’t wait to touch Katie again, even if it was just her back. “I’ll get you a shirt once I clean you up.” Reluctantly, Katie agreed, removing her sports bra.
The cold air hit Katie’s nipples like a ton of bricks, causing them to harden in response. Amy silently chuckled as Katie crossed her arms across her chest to hide their reaction. Such magnificent breasts: pale and perky, they obviously got no sunlight. Amy wondered what Katie would do if she were to touch them. What would she give just to cup those lovely breasts in her hands? They’d fit perfectly, too, just the right size. She could think of a million things she’d love to do to Katie right about now, but she’d refrain.
Amy walked through the dining room on her left, and then turned right, through a door. Once in the bathroom, she crouched down to open the oak cabinet doors under the white porcelain sink. The young vampire sifted through various bottled before uncovering a large, black bottle of peroxide, then shifted to open a drawer. From the drawer, Amy withdrew a handful of white washrags and three white hand-towels.
Abandoning the bathroom, then the dining room, Amy crossed the living room to the black leather couch where Katie lay, topless on her stomach. If it weren’t for the bloody lesions, caked with sand, covering her posterior, this would be a most intoxicating sight. However, although she hadn’t felt pain in centuries, Amy remembered well the feeling.
Amy settled on the floor beside the couch where Katie rested, her back oozing the very substance that sustained the lovesick vampire’s immortality. Surprisingly, the sight of Katie’s blood elicited tenderness and sorrow from Amy, verses hunger. Strange.
“This is gonna hurt, but I have to boil the sand and dirt out of your back.” Amy poured peroxide onto one of the white rags.
“Just do it.” Katie readied herself for the sting to come. She cringed as her ally dabbed the dampened cloth on the wound over her right shoulder blade. A tear trickled from Amy’s eye as she apologized immensely. She could hear the pain in Katie’s voice as she reassured her friend that it wasn’t her fault. Amy couldn’t help but think it was.
“Damn,” Amy muttered.
“What?” Katie questioned.
“The sand’s not boiling out,” Amy replied. “I’m gonna have to pour the peroxide directly onto the wounds.” Katie whimpered silently, and Amy brushed the hair out of Katie’s face, placing a tender kiss on the lightly blushing flesh. Katie smiled as her cheeks darkened even more, as her eyes met and held Amy’s.

Quickly, Katie darted her gaze to the pillow on which her head rested. She couldn’t be a lesbian. Boyfriend, job, commitment. Not a lesbian. Not a lesbian. Then why was she so captivated with Amy? Maybe it was just a phase. Yes, a phase. Would it hurt to give into a phase? No, not a bit. So, she could give into her desires, and kiss Amy again, and that wouldn’t make her a lesbian. Good, all settled.
Why did she look away? Amy silently wondered. She couldn’t understand why, with a look that intense, any self-respecting lesbian would look away. Then again, it could be that Katie was struggling with her sexual identity as Amy had centuries before her. That had to be it.
She’s so beautiful, Amy thought with awe as she gazed lovingly at Katie. How could anyone judge someone so beautiful? Katie’s head turned towards Amy even as she felt the icy sting of peroxide poured on her back, now surrounded on all sides by white hand towels. Katie’s eyes were filled with the pain she was trying so hard to conceal, while Amy’s eyes filled with sympathetic tears of remembrance.
“What’re you cryin’ for?” Katie asked with a half-laugh.
“I just know how this feels.” Amy’s voice was thick with unreleased sobs. She couldn’t stand to think that she was the one inflicting pain on this lovely mortal. Katie looked deeply into Amy’s eyes, and revealed a mixture of pain, confusion, and need. Amy’s emotions mixed beautifully in her emerald-green gaze: sorrow, empathy, and desire. A combination truly unique, as viewed by Katie’s baby blues.
Slowly, desire overcame sorrow and empathy, need overcame pain and confusion, and Amy’s lips lowered to claim Katie’s. The peroxide trickled down Katie’s back as she shifted to sit upright, forgetting modesty and shyness completely as her chest was no longer hidden by pillows. Never breaking the kiss, Amy’s hands found their way to her injured captor’s exposed bosom. Katie shuddered in response to the gentle touch.

Katie brought her arms around Amy’s neck, even as Amy’s hands slid from her breasts to her hips. Their lips separated, and Katie saw a look of such intensity in Amy’s emerald-green eyes that it took her breath away.

More to come soon....

Post Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:56 pm 
froggy_drama_queen

I would like to say, before I post chapter three, that I hope nothing in chapter two offended anyone. If it did, please don't take it wrong. I'm a lesbian too, remember. Thanks.

Chapter Three

It was dark. Katie lay sleeping in Amy’s bed, oblivious to the fact that she was being watched. No, nothing had happened, Amy wouldn’t allow it. She remembered what it was like to be young and curious. Katie wasn’t ready yet, and Amy knew it. They couldn’t cross that un-erasable line just yet; they’d have to wait. Damn her conscience! If mythological vampires didn’t have consciences, then why the hell did real ones? She couldn’t just take advantage of this dreaming mortal’s confused state, it wouldn’t be right. Amy sipped a premier blood from a wine glass as she lounged, cloaked in her silky black bathrobe, in a white wicker mushroom chair and contemplated her standings with Katie. This was a special blend: smooth O-positive blood mixed with Jack Daniels, a special blend for a special occasion. It wasn’t nearly as fancy as Champaign blood or wine blood, but in Amy’s eyes, it was better. She rarely drank, alcohol, that is, but when she did, she did it right. Why not get the occasional buzz while drinking the only thing needed to sustain her immortal life?
Amy’s train of thought hit at wall as Katie stirred in her sleep. Withdraw your teeth! You dumbass, withdraw your teeth! Something inside Amy pleaded for her to hide her natural state.
“NO!” Amy cried forcing herself upright in the chair and jerking Katie from a deep sleep as her fangs retreated into her gums.
“What the hell?” Katie wailed as she was rudely awakened by Amy’s outburst. She blinked vigorously as her mind attempted to focus; her gaze darted around the room, landing on Amy’s unusual drink concoction. Katie groaned sleepily before saying, “What the hell is that?”
Oh, no! “It’s, um, Jack Daniels and, um, red wine. Want a glass?” Good cover; hope she likes wine and whiskey, I sure don’t.
“It’s what?” Now that I’m awake, that sounds gross!
“My favorite drink, you want some or not?” Please say no; please say no.
Maybe I can get out of this. “But I’m only eighteen,” Katie reasoned.
“You act like I give a damn about your age.” The crafty vampire remarked. This is getting interesting. Amy tilted the wine glass toward Katie, who was now sitting upright on Amy’s canopy bed in the dark.
“Sure, but can I try yours first? I wanna know if I like it or not; I’ve never had alcohol before.” Katie rose, cloaked in an oversized St. Louis football jersey, and moved toward Amy, her hand outstretched.
“NO! I mean, um, I kinda have a phobia about drinking after other people. I hope you don’t mind. I’d be glad to make you your own, though.” Good thinking, Amy, I hope she bought it.
“Oh, of course I don’t mind; I understand completely.” Katie replied, “So I guess I’ll take a Jack Daniels and Diet Coke with lots of ice. If you have it, that is.”
“Are you kiddin’? We’ve got everything here at La Casa de Amy!” She retorted with a cheap imitation of a Spanish accent. “One Jack and Diet on the rocks, comin’ up.”
“What?” Katie just couldn’t figure out whom in the world Jack and Diet were, much less why someone would put them on rocks.
Amy explained about bartender’s slang, something she had done previously, and was amazed at what little Katie knew. She could see the headlines now ‘Three-Hundred-Year-Old Vampire Gets Innocent Mortal Drunk.’ Wonderful, just don’t let her drive. Amy rolled her eyes as she led the way to the bar in her dining room.
“Oh,” Katie muttered, somewhere around the same time Amy was thinking about newspaper headlines.
“I hope you don’t mind,” Amy commented as she dropped ice into a glass.
“Mind what?” Katie inquired.
“Mind my watching you sleep; I just couldn’t resist.” Katie let out a disbelieving snort, leading Amy to ask, “What?”
“You couldn’t resist?”
“You just looked so beautiful, lying there asleep.” Amy poured two shots of Jack Daniels into the crystal glass, then topped it off with Diet Coke. Handing the glass to Katie, she rolled her eyes in disgust. Why did she always have to sound so corny?

She was watching me sleep? Katie silently wondered. Why would anyone want to watch her sleep? It’s not as if she was all that interesting when she was asleep. Or was she? She didn’t find herself all that attractive. Did other people? Probably not, and if Amy was attracted to her, that was kind of unnerving. Even though she was attracted to Amy. Okay, she was really attracted to Amy, a lot, but that was irrelevant. Something strange was going on around here, and Katie was determined to figure out just what it was.
Katie was lost in thought as she followed Amy to the black leather sofa in the living room with her drink. Then, as she was walking, Katie felt something furry brush across her exposed calf. Jerking in shock, Katie spilt her drink on a cuddly white kitten and the white Persian rug. She was trying to scoop her drink back into the glass and dry the frightened kitten with the end of her jersey when she realized Amy was laughing her ass off.
Oh, the poor kitty! Katie apologized profusely as she vigorously rubbed the young cat. She hadn’t realized that Amy had a cat. Where had it been today? Katie’s eyes filled with silent tears as she saw her futile attempts to clean the innocent cat fail. The beautiful white kitten’s fur was tainted by the drink, as was the carpet, and Amy was still laughing!

Amy just couldn’t help herself; this was hilarious. She threw her head back in laughter, before seeing tears in Katie’s eyes. Amy quit chuckling and approached Katie and her newly dyed kitten, Juliet.
“Aw, come on, Katie, don’t cry; Juliet’s fine, it’ll wash out.” Amy reasoned as she crouched down, taking Katie by the arms. She embraced her highly upset friend and let her cry. “It’s alright, you cry. Let it all out.”

But wait, there's more.

Post Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:49 pm 
SWAY

Last edited by SWAY on Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:15 pm 
froggy_drama_queen

I'm glad you liked it, sway. I'm still working on chapter four, but I'll post it sometime later today.
Froggy

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:41 pm 
froggy_drama_queen

Chapter Four

Amy held Juliet, wrapped in a towel, in her arms as she sat in the floor beside the freshly cleaned spot on the rug. It hadn’t stained the carpet, nor had it stained the cat. She rubbed the cat vigorously to dry her shivering pet. Amy was eagerly awaiting Katie’s departure from the bathroom. She’d been in there cleaning up for an hour now and it was driving Amy absolutely insane! Okay, it was more like half an hour, but still. Why was it that mortals took so long in the shower? Oh yeah, they didn’t have enhanced speed with such things.
Just then, in a heavenly cloud of steam, Katie emerged from the bathroom cloaked in a fluffy white bath towel. My word, she was breathtaking. Why wasn’t she dressed? It’s not that Amy minded, she was merely surprised.
“Your, uh,” Amy’s tongue was reminiscent of sandpaper as she tried desperately to speak. Clearing her throat, Amy began again. “Your cloths are on my bed. The blood came out beautifully. I know you’ll probably wanna go home and get back to your life.”
For some reason, something Amy had said disappointed Katie. “Oh, okay. Thanks for taking care of me. I’m sorry about Juliet. Was she too terribly frightened?”
“No, she’ll be fine.” Katie muttered in something along the lines of acceptance before turning to go into Amy’s room to change.

Closing the door behind her, Katie spotted her cloths on the bed. She gathered her cloths and turned, simultaneously dropping her towel. Katie let out a blood-curling scream as she spied her luminescent reflection in the full-length mirror. In the other room, Amy dropped Juliet, and raced into the bedroom only to find Katie beautifully naked and startled.
Upon Amy’s entrance, Katie reduced herself to a ball, crouching on the floor. Amy spun around and hid her eyes. Katie’s image seemed burned into Amy’s cornia. Seeing her reflection in the dark had startled Katie; startled her, that is, until she realized that it was just her reflection.

Amy had never seen a more beautiful woman before, and she had been around for centuries. She just couldn’t resist walking over to Katie, so she didn’t try. Amy slowly approached Katie and crouched down in front of her. Taking Katie in her arms, she gently pressed their lips together. Then, without a word, she eased her dazed friend from her position in the floor and into a new position in her arms. Ever so silently, Amy untied her robe, letting the black satin slide down her arms, exposing her equally nude body to Katie.

Katie loved the feeling of Amy’s soft flesh pressed against her own as they embraced to kiss once more. Soft, tender at first, without anything more than either was ready for, their kiss slowly escalated to something much more passionate than a peck on the lips. Still, the girls said nothing as Amy broke the kiss.
“Come.” Amy led the inexperienced mortal by the hand to the seemingly magical canopy-bed on the other side of the room. “There’s something I want to show you.” With that, Katie became submissive.

Katie had never had a more emotionally intense night before. It was like Amy was reading her mind; she knew just exactly what to do to send Katie reeling. She was convinced that it had all been just a dream, just another steamy dream like all the others she’d had since first meeting Amy, yet different somehow. What had been so different about last night’s late night fantasy? The end; that was what was different!
In all the other dreams Katie had awakened just before she climaxed, but this time, she didn’t, twice. In this reverie, Katie hadn’t awakened at all. Instead, she had dreamt that when Amy had finished with her, she’d exposed herself as a vampire. Ridiculous, there were no such things as vampires; the mere thought was ludicrous.
Pulled out of her trance by a roar of thunder, Katie realized that she was naked in Amy’s bed and it was storming on the beach. Where was the apparently invisible Amy anyway? At that thought, Katie pulled the satin sheets higher up, better concealing herself, and glanced nervously around the room.

Bursh! Amy’s post-confessional jog had become a rather watery affair. But it had been good while it lasted; she’d needed to clear her head. She always ran after sex or revelations, last night she’d had both. She’d had an interesting night, to say the least, and had felt such a connection to Katie that she’d revealed her secret to a perfect stranger. Amy’d also slept with a perfect stranger, which was not something she did very often. But there was still that strange connection. Why?
As Amy walked into her room, where Katie had herself propped up and covered up, she peeled of her soaked tank top. She was startled when Katie, whom should’ve been sleeping, screeched like a wild banshee. Katie must’ve been surprised to find Amy soaking wet without her.
“Mornin’ Sleeping Beauty. Rest well?” Amy inquired as she peeled of the rest of her wardrobe.
“Kinda, I just had the strangest dream.” Katie replied as she wrapped up in Amy’s sheets and moved over to the mirror to check her face.
“Really? Tell me about it.” Amy pulled on a pair of blue jean shorts and a tight fitting white t-shirt as Katie revealed all the details of the previous night’s encounter. Katie laughed as she told Amy about how she dreamt Amy was a vampire.
“Katie,” Amy began hesitantly. “I’m not sure how to break this to you but, um, you weren’t dreaming. That’s what really happened last night. I am a vampire, but it’s not what you may think. It’s like I said last night-” Amy barely got the words out of her mouth before Katie ran, horror struck and clad in a sheet, through the house, out the front door, all the way to her cottage five miles down the deserted beach.

This is not the end

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:10 pm 
froggy_drama_queen

Ladies!

Your imput please. I'm taking all the advice I can get. I'm also accepting CONSTRUCTIVE critisim. Any imput is welcome.
Hugs and stuff
Froggy

Post Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:50 pm 
froggy_drama_queen

The upcoming chapter in my book includes material inspired by the poetry of BLdRaYnE (My Poem) and Linda Bray (Not Tonight). I thank the both of you for posting your work. Without it, my book wouldn't've been nearly as interesting. I recomend to anyone that reads this post the work of these lovely ladies. Thanks again!
Hugs and stuff,
Froggy

Post Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:10 pm 
froggy_drama_queen

Chapter Five

Katie exploded through the front door of the cottage she rented for the summer to find her boyfriend speaking with two police officers. Her boyfriend, Derrick Johnson, and both police officers spun on their heels to find Amy, winded and wrapped in a sheet, standing in the now open doorway. Derrick got to her just in time to catch her as she fainted. The news had finally sunk in, not only had she had a lesbian love affair, but with a psycho who thinks she’s a vampire.

Well that sucks. Amy thought dully as she realized that Katie wasn’t coming back. She had taken it all so well last night, too. She probably thought she was dreaming and that the vampire thing was some kind of erotic game. Go and try to figure out a mortal after jumping ahead of schedule and sleeping with her. Good grief, no wonder Amy had such a blinding headache. She needed sleep. With that decided, Amy went back into her condo, closed the heavy drapes, and passed out on the couch.

Katie awoke two hours later on the sofa to two imposing cops and her overly concerned boyfriend, Derrick. When she opened her eyes the room was blurry and spinning, but as Katie came around she saw things more clearly. One rather portly old sheriff with a thick moustache and a balding head was hunkered over her, as was his tall, lanky deputy who no more looked like he could fight crime than his sheriff. Derrick, with his strong, ruggedly handsome features, was kneeling beside her, just as Amy had done, concerned about her well-being. Why couldn’t people just let her head throb alone in the darkness? She’d be much better off if everyone would just leave her to sprawl there in peace.

Amy opened her eyes around dusk feeling hungry and hurt. She needed to go out, she wanted to drink this whole day away. As if that would work. It was disgraceful how many times she had ruined perfectly good relationships with perfectly good women. It was too bad that she couldn’t find what she needed in men; maybe she would’ve done better with them. Curiously, she’d never found a connection with anyone, male or female, to be this strong, this intense. It was irrelevant at any rate; she’d never see Katie again. Why me, God, why me? I guess I’ll just have to go out and find someone else.

Katie talked to Sheriff Danielson and his deputy until she was blue in the face and still they wouldn’t leave her alone! How many times did she have to tell these morons that she was fine before they would get lost?
“I’m fine, really. No, nobody’s done anything to me. And I’ve already told you I was staying with a childhood friend. My cloths got dirty, so she washed them, and before they were clean I realized that Derrick was probably here waiting on me, so I ran home. I passed out because I’d been up all night talking with my friend and then ran home in a sheet. I was in a sheet because on the flight out to her family’s condo the airline lost all of her luggage. The only cloths she had were the cloths on her back. I’m sorry if I startled you, Derrick, but old friends do tend to loose track of time.” If Katie never had to say that again it would be too soon.
After much more persuasion, both police officials left, feeling satisfied in that they’d done their jobs. That was when Katie expressed the desire to go back to Amy’s. She needed to talk to her, needed to clarify what was going on. Vampires? Was that some sort of cult? And the sex was way out of line. But if Amy did belong to some sort of cult, Katie didn’t want to piss her off. That wouldn’t be good. But she couldn’t just go on seeing her like she had no life or something. Regardless, she felt strangely connected to Amy. She had to see her, had to figure out why.

Post Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:35 am 
ntrossy

Dear Froggy,
Where is the rest of this story?
I love the beautiful vampire.
Please let me read more.

nt
(zombie)

Post Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:38 am 
kaJo

Yes Froggy, more!!

kaJo

Post Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:13 pm 
Mairi bheag

Sorry - Froggy is not on this site any more.

Mb
xx

Post Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:16 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: