BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

My Girlfriend is a Superhero

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
LornS

My Girlfriend is a Superhero

Hi! I haven't posted on here in a long time. Reeeeally long time, like 2007 long time. I have a story though that I've been working on, I would really like to make it into an actual novel but I've never been able to get beyond shorts stories. I think it would be a pretty cool movie too. It's one of those memory hoping stories, please forgive my grammar and the change ups in the past/present tense. I tried really hard to make it seem like the character of the story is telling the audience the story of her great love and how it came to be. This story is about a superhero lesbian as told in the view point of her girlfriend. There will be some action [lol crime fighting action Wink] but it will lead to that eventually. This a love story between two women. It just so happens that one of them likes to fight crime.

Post Fri May 29, 2015 7:28 am 
LornS

Ch. 1

My one and only true love is a cute stoner girl named Saddie.
She's 5'8, thick long blonde hair, and learned to speak fluent French in just 2 years.
She's also a superhero.
Alright, so she's not a superhero.
She's a vigilante.
That's the correct term anyway. Saddie would be the first to tell you that you can only be a superhero if you have a super-power. How I wish she had a super-power.
One night I had teased her that her new mask made her look like a cyborg, rather than a caped-wonder as she proudly showed it off. It allowed her to breathe filtered air as she ran through the pollution of the city while simultaneously hiding her identity. The mask hid everything beneath her eyes in a black Kevlar Anti-fog mask; however, instead of the traditional filter, she replaced it with a high-tech air purifier that resembled a gasmask. Even without her full gear she looked badass.
Tilting her head up and away from me she peered at me from the corners of her eyes and I could see them gleam with excitement as she contemplated this new revelation. I couldn’t help but smile as she joined me on the couch she had set up in her backyard. I adore her inability to sit like a normal person.
I sat with my butt on the cushion and my feet on the floor, while she sat with her back to the arm rest. Feet crisscross apple sauce, she looked at me fully then, in an almost challenging way. Her eyes stood out intensely behind the mask as she dared me to look at her and only her.
Screw the norm, challenge accepted.
Turning my body while simultaneously picking up my feet, I left my shoes on the ground and stared into the most expressive eyes I have ever known. I watched the gears turn quickly in her head as she opened a jar filled with her favorite herb. Fingers lithe and experienced she filled her new vaporizer and attached a hose that extended from the machine into her mask. Silently, thick white smoke filled the hose before it disappeared from view before exhaled through the two vents on either side of the mask.
Only she would make her gear multi-purpose.
"I would love to be a cyborg but I wouldn't be a full one,”
Her voice sounded different through the mask, almost like a walkie-talkie or an intercom, it sounded similar to her natural voice . . . but not quite.
“I would have to have multiple machine parts and probably some type of computer programming to be a considered a real one,” she sounded almost disappointed as she continued.
“You could be part cyborg.” I suggested before inhaling from a second hose.
She took a hit, “Yeah, it’s something like Tony Stark's scenario or that of a-Japanese school girl who gets part of her body cut off and replaces it with a death machine so she can avenge her murdered brother type thing,” she paused for a breath. “Except you know . . . “she shrugged, “I have all my limbs.”
I shook my head in amusement, “You mean it’s a piece of machinery that modifies your body?”
She paused again in thought before she laughed, “Don’t make it sound so simple.”
“Nothing is ever simple.” I sighed softly as I grabbed her legs and pulled her closer to me.
Eyes never leaving the others I leaned closer to her, our lips separated only by the material covering her face and with gentle fingers I slowly unlaced the offending object. Once discarded, I couldn’t help but trace the shape of her cheek bones before ghosting over her pleasingly plump lips. With hooded eyes I silently begged her to kiss me and I knew she heard it as her own amber eyes reflected their answer.
A kiss was placed softly against my fingers before she averted her eyes and stood, walking away from me towards her shed to put the mask away.
For the first time in our lives, Saddie “kissed” me.

Post Fri May 29, 2015 7:32 am 
LornS

Ch. 2

Like most superheroes, it wasn’t Saddie’s original intentions to become one.
Instead, Destiny thrust it upon her and she had no choice but to accept.
How could she not? How could she continue living in a world doing Nothing when she knew she had the ability to do Something?
Was it fate who bestowed this sense of thinking upon her, or was it the parents who raised her with such a sense of honor?
Her father a cop and her mother a hippie blended together all their best parts to create such a magnificent creature. Sensitivity and toughness, bold but not reckless, free spirited but more grounded to this Earth than any other.
I could go on about all the things that she is and yet that stubborn ass is not without her flaws. None of us are; I just choose to stare straight at those faults, not past them, and still love them anyway.
I still love her anyway.

Saddie’s stubbornness wasn’t all together a flaw. It came in handy when fighting the good fight and getting what she wanted. It meant her never giving up to any challenge, even when she was out-manned, or out-smarted. It of course got her in trouble from time to time but she never gave up. She was always stubborn as a kid, but it grew along with a blossoming confidence as she started training to save the innocents of this city. When I saw this . . . whew. Hot damn.
Of course I didn’t know about her secret motivation, all I knew was there was a fucking goddess in front of me. At the time though I heavily denied that attraction, the Saddie I had first met was shy and insecure. It was written all over her face. I had felt a connection from her that first night; I even went out of my way to find her again. We only saw each other across the room but I had recognized someone from her group. And lo and behold the internet came into play. We talked, hanged out, and had drinks. She was sweet and fun, but I was shallow and cut it off with the classic fade away. Though the past is the past, you’ll now a read a part of me that I am not proud of yet is vital to the greatest romance of the ages.
[size=18][/size]

Post Sat May 30, 2015 7:18 am 
LornS

continue Ch. 2

It had been three years since I had last heard from Saddie. Our short lived acquaintance fizzled out pathetically as I had lost interest in the overweight, pimple-scarred skinned nerd. I started texting her less and less. The few replies I would send out would be short and not interested. I made up excuses, blew her off, and then eventually I ignored her.
She knew what was going on too. She was an experienced veteran at this game. She knew the signs, she saw them coming long before I even sent them out, but still she tried. Her own damn stubbornness made her try to start up a conversation or invite me to a party, but even that faded and eventually so did we.
And yet, she was everywhere.
Saddie had stepped out of my life completely, she understood and wasn’t one of those annoying girls who still kept trying long after the hint was dropped. No, instead Saddie disappeared completely and like a ghost she haunted me long after she was gone.
At the bar:
“Have you seen Saddie? OMG she’s looking good!”
Through text messages:
Can’t party tonight, I’m already hittin’ the gym with Saddie.
Even Facebook!
Longboarding with the crew (has crew members tagged). Wish I could tag Saddie too but damn that anti-social media hippy! Razz

She was everywhere and nowhere. Strangers and friends a like spoke her name at a seemingly frequent rate and soon the mere mention of it would put me in a state of irritation. I would get madder still at the thought that I wasn’t allowed to be irritated. What could I possibly even say to that?!
“You need to completely control all things that people say about you and not say them in my presence at all since I would like to pretend you are nothing but a thing in the past.”
Sure, let’s say that and then have the biggest reputation as a crazy bitch.
No thanks.
And then I heard she was moving upstate for grad school and I breathed a sigh of relief. It felt like an unknown weight lifted itself from my shoulders and I was finally able to breathe easy.
My biggest fear as it seemed, was Saddie Raelynn.
Why? I had no clue.

I might have had a little clue. . .

I pushed that aside, because at that moment I realized I wouldn’t have to worry about running into her for a very long time.

Post Sun May 31, 2015 6:29 am 
aidyl

Interesting.

Post Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:58 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: