BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

My best friend and me

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
artistgirl

My best friend and me

Hello guys! I have a new story for you. Hope you like it and I apologize for any grammar mistakes. Smile

“I really, really fucked up this time mom.”
“Oh honey. You did nothing wrong. Stop blaming yourself.”
“Well, there is nobody else to blame.”
“I packed your bags. Grandma will be waiting for you so it’s time to go.”
“Yeah, thanks mom. Don’t know what would I do without you… and remember if anyone asks you don’t know where I am.”
“Don’t worry sweetie, I got your back. Go now.”
The girl got in her car. It took her 4 hours to get to her destination. And when she finally noticed those big green trees that hide the beautiful white house she knew she has arrived to her destination. Gray haired lady was sitting in a big white rocking chair when she noticed a big red car.
“Granny! It’s me!” The girl yelled.
“Tai! My sweet girl.” they hugged, “Let me help you with those bags. It seems like you are here to stay.” Granny noticed how many bags girl had.
“Well maybe. If you can stand me.” Girl joked.
That first day Tai went to sleep unusually early. She slept for 12 hours. It’s like she could finally after all that time take a rest.
“Good morning granny.” She said jumping down the stairs.
“Good morning darling. You look happy. You slept well?”
“For the first time in a long, long time.”
“Well I’m glad. Your mom said that you are having some problems and that you have been really sad last couple of months.”
“Mom is worrying too much. I’m fine. Just needed some time away from that crazy place…. How can I help you today?” Tai continued to jump around the kitchen.
Granny smiled, she was glad to see her only grandchild happy. “You can feed Bruno and take him for a walk and later I’ll come up with something clever for you to do.”
“Ohhh I love that dog. I’m going right away.”
“No, no Missy! Breakfast first!” Granny sounded serious. “You need to learn how to take care of yourself.”
Tai felt relieved, healthy, and full of energy during her time spent with granny. She felt almost happy like she used to be. Before. Long before Sophia.
“Ok, how long are you here Tai?”
“It’s been two months granny. Are you already sick of me?” she smiled.
“No. I’m so happy that you are here. But I need to ask you, and it’s ok if you don’t want to tell me but I need to ask, what brought you here?”
There it is that question she was avoiding a long time. It’s finally out in the open. She had two choices, to tell the truth or not to answer. Tai decided that it was time to share her story with somebody. So she wanted to start talking but the words couldn’t come out of her mouth. Her throat closed. It took her a minute or two to start.
“Granny, I’ll tell you. I haven’t said this to anyone, not to mom, not to Johnny, not to anyone.”

Part 2

It was a warm afternoon. Almost like every other afternoon. Tai and Johnny were chillin’ in the park waiting for Sophia to join them.
“She is late again! Call her!” Jonny said.
“She’ll be here soon. You know how she can be. I don’t understand why you get so upset every time she is late.”
“You always find excuses for her, that’s why she is late.”
“So now it’s my fault she is late?” Tai replied harshly.
At that moment Sophia appeared. And at that moment Tai knew she was in trouble. She has been falling for her best friend.

Part 2/1

“It all has begun about 2 years ago. I still remember that day when I realized that I might be in love with her. Like it was yesterday. Johnny bitched about stuff as always. And then she showed up wearing my gray T-shirt and some jeans, hair pulled up into a pony tail. She took my breath away. So simple, so beautiful. Only she could make me speechless. I remember that it took me a moment or two to speak to her. Am glad she didn’t notice how lost was I back then.”
“Oh my baby girl. You are talking about Sophia, aren’t you?”
“How… have I told you? How do…” Tai was confused.
“Sweetie, how long have you known Sophia? To me it seems like forever. I remember last Thanksgiving when you kids got here how happy you seemed near her. You had sparkles in your eyes. And you blush every time when you mention her name. Some things granny just knows.” She smiled after that sentence.
“I hope it wasn’t THAT obvious to everyone” Tai said trying to smile. “Anyway, since you know who is about I can tell you the rest of the story.”
“Sure you can. I won’t interrupt you again. I can hear how hard is for you to talk about this.”
“Since that day my feelings for her only grew stronger. I couldn’t help myself. When I think about it I don’t think I ever wanted to stop myself. For the first time in my life I was completely, absolutely, irreversibly in love. Our relationship stayed the same. I never intended to ruin our friendship; it meant a world to me. So I made a deal with myself that I will do whatever is in my power to stop feeling the way I felt about her…” Tai took a deep breath “It didn’t help. I just couldn’t get her off my mind.”
“It’s ok darling you don’t have to talk about that anymore. It’s hurting you too much. Go take a rest I will make us a tea.”

Part 3

Tai rushed into her room and locked the door behind her. She opened her favorite book and photo fell out of it. There she was with her long curly red hair and big hazel eyes, hugging Jonny and Tai. “You just can’t leave me alone.” Tai whispered. That photo reminded her that she still isn’t ready to see Sophia.
Tai got lost in her thoughts. She got to think about that day in the park. After that day Sophia was only getting more beautiful, more irresistible.

Part 3/1

“Honey can I crash @ your place 2night?” that was not an unusual message from Sophia. She and her girlfriend argued a lot. And sometimes Sophia would just hang out with Tai instead of dealing with drama.
“Don’t have 2 ask me that. U have a key. See you 2night darling xoxo” Tai smiled while texting. She loved every minute spent with Sophia.
“Honey… I’m home!” Tai yelled and started to laugh “I always wanted to say this. Mmm something smells delicious. Are you cooking?”
“Hi wiffey!” Yeah I invaded your kitchen.”
“I don’t get a kiss or a hug?” Tai joked “So I guess you had a fight with Demy?”
Sophia leaned over the kitchen counter and hugged Tai “huge fight. I don’t even wanna talk about it…”
“Ok, I’m glad you came here. We’ll have such a good time. But first make me dinner!” Tai ordered all serious “I’m gonna take a shower” and then she smiled.

Part 3/2

“Dinner was delicious. Why can’t you feed me like this every day?”
“You would get spoiled!”
“I don’t mind being spoiled by you.” Tai felt a little bit flushed after this sentence so she decided to change topic very fast “You should come with me and Jonny tomorrow.”
“At your grandmas?
“Yeah. We’ll be there for Thanksgiving, and you should come. Granny would be so happy to see you there.”
“Why not! It sounds like fun.”
After dinner and a couple of movies they fell asleep in front of the TV. Ringing at the front door woke them up.
“Wake up you lazy bitch! Car is ready, we have to go!” Jonny screamed.
“You are insane. Stop yelling. Just let me get dressed and we can go. Oh btw Sophia is coming as well.”
“Nice. We’ll have fun like we used to, before that one moved in with Demy.”

Part 3/3

“Oh my children I’m so happy to see you all.” Granny said.
“Granny T! I hope you have some food, because we are starving.” Sophia said and hugged granny.
“And some alcohol would be nice.” Jonny joked.
“Food and wine are on the table. I’ve been waiting for you. You are late… Let’s eat.”
They had dinner, talked and drunk vine for a while. But soon Granny went to bed so it was only three of them talking, drinking. Sophia’s phone buzzed all the time.
“Is that Demy that’s making your phone go mental?” Jonny smiled after that sentence.
“Yeah. She is really pissed off. And I think jealous.”
“Jealous? Why’s that?” Jonny kept asking, while Tai poured more wine.
“She thinks I am cheating on her with one of you.”
Jonny burst into laughter almost spilling all of his red wine “C’mon, she can’t be serious about it? She knows you are not my type.” He continued laughing… “Oh my God, this was enough for me. I’m going to bed… Say hello to Demy for me. Tell her that I can’t wait to ravish you. I’m out, good night my darlings.” He went upstairs.
“What should I do Tai? It feels like I should leave her. Like it’s all OVER.”
Tai took a deep breath before saying anything “You should talk to her babe; you guys have a life together, a house, a relationship. All those things you should not take for granted.” After this sentence she stopped talking, she just said to a girl of her dreams to work on her relationship with another. It took all of her strength to do that. Sophia hugged her.
“Thanks for that babe. Nobody can talk some sense into my head but you. We should go to sleep.”

Part 4

“Where the fuck is she Jonny?! I hope that you are not hiding something from me. Because if you know where she is and you are not telling me … I’ll … I’ll… I’ll strangle you both!”
“I swear Sophie; I don’t know where she is. She just left, without a word. I called her cell, her mom, some of our friends, I don’t know who else to call. Nobody knows where she is. I am worried as well.” They were yelling at each other without realizing it. “We need a night out, this thing with Tai got out of control. You need to blow out some steam and I just need to get shamelessly drunk.”
“Ok. That sounds reasonable.”
Sophia wasn’t too thrilled about Jonny’s idea but she needed something to distract her from her anger. For almost four months she feels angry. Angry about Tai, about her disappearance. So she put make up on and her favorite dress, and got into the car. They sat by the bar and ordered shots of tequila. Soon they were drunk enough that stop caring about things they are saying.
“I hate her!” Jonny yelled, trying to be louder than music “I said it. I hate her and I don’t think that I could ever forgive her for leaving like she did. There! I said it!!! ...” Sophia just stared at her next tequila shot not saying a word “Oh C’mon! You have to hate her more than me. She betrayed you on every possible level friend can betray you.”
“I don’t.”
“You don’t? And why is that?” Jonny was curious.
“Cause I love her. How can you hate someone that you love?”
“Sophie, I love her too, but just you know… I hate her!” Jonny was trying to explain.
“You don’t get it. I … LOVE… HER…”
“What?” he looked Sophia completely confused “Are you saying what I think you are saying?”
Sophia just nodded. And took another shot of tequila. She woke up the next morning in her bed. The clock was showing 2 PM, but to her it felt like 7 AM, so she just turned around and got back to sleep. Telephone woke her up. “Did you bring me home?” she asked.
“Yes I did. You were not capable to stand still I would never let you drive by yourself.”
“You are a good friend Jonny.”
“Best one you have.” He said without thinking… “Sorry I didn’t mean that.” Sophia kept quiet for a while. “Sophie… are you there?”
“Yes.”
“Good. I wanted to ask you about something you said last night. Can I come over?”
“Yes.”
“Ok. See you soon.”

Part 4/1

Knowing what Jonny was about to ask her Sophia prepared herself. She still didn’t know if she wants to tell Jonny everything about Tai. But as soon as she saw him on her front door emotions got unstoppable.
“Are you OK?” Jonny asked she had tears in her eyes.
“I’m fine. Come in.”
“Sooooo… you probably know what I’m about to ask you… are you in love with Tai?”
She took a deep breath “Yes I am.”
“How did that happen? When? You need to tell me. How did I miss that?”
“I don’t know, it’s been a while now. She has just become person that makes me smile, makes me warm inside, and makes me calm, weak, needed and strong. Everything I ever wanted. I realized that I might have feelings for her last Thanksgiving. Remember, we were at her grandma’s place. Demy was bugging me with messages so I asked Tai what should I do. And in that moment I caught myself hoping she’ll say that I should leave Demy and be with her. Never have I been so confused in my life… After that my relationship with Demy got unbearable, we drove each other crazy. I tried, I swear! I tried to make it work but it just wasn’t something that made me happy. Tai made me happy. Every time when I crash at her place and hang out with her I was happy just by being in the same room with her. She had that effect on me…”
“O my God Sophie, why haven’t you told me all of this? This is big, huge thing.”
“That’s why. Its big impossible thing. Tai value friendships more than anything in this world, you know that. Last time I saw her we talked about Demy and me, she convinced me to go and talk to Demy, to make it work. But I knew that my relationship is over, and that all I needed to do is say it out loud… that’s what I did later that day. And I haven’t seen her since then.” Sophie looked sad and exhausted.
“She’ll be back. Don’t worry. You’ll have a chance to tell her everything.” Jonny hugged her. “You are shivering.”
“Well this thing I feel has that effect on me. I need to find her Jonny. I need to ask her why she left like that.”
“You will darling.” They sat like that for a while in silence. After a while Jonny jumped “Sophie, have you called her grandma?”
“Grandma T? No. Why?”
“Of course! Where would you go if you need to run and hide? To a place where nobody would ever look for you. She is there. Trust me.” Sophia jumped from the chair and looked for her keys. “What are you doing?” Jonny asked.
“I’m going to see her!”
“Just like that?”
“Yeah! Just like this. I’ll call you.” She kissed Jonny, grabbed jacket and run out of her apartment. She drove for a while, thinking about the things she’ll say to Tai when she sees her. There were so many things she wanted to tell her. Maybe four hour drive will clear her head.

Part 5

“Granny! Granny! I’ll water plants and after that I’ll kick back and read something. I finally fixed that swing you have in front of your house.”
“Ok darling. I’ll be inside; today is my TV show day. Enjoy yourself.”
Tai finished watering plants so she made herself lemonade and took a book. It was quiet outside, relaxing, perfect environment for reading. She didn’t hear a car approaching or footsteps that followed. Female voice shook her from a world of imagination.
“Tatiana!”
She didn’t have to look, that voice is one voice she can recognize in a million other. But voice repeated. “Tatiana!” She slowly closed her book and got out of the swing. “Hi Sophie.” Was the only thing she could say.
“Hi Sophie? That is all you have to say to me!?” Sophia was angry; she couldn’t control her anger so she slapped Tai “Four months Tai! Four fucking months you left me wondering where the fuck are you, are you alive!!!” she yelled.
“I'm sorry Sophie.” Tai was barely speaking, she couldn’t. Seeing Sophia was too much for her. She was one person Tai did not expect to see today.
“No! You don’t have a right to say you are sorry!” Sophia was getting even more upset.
“I’ll explain… please let me explain.”
“No!!! You don’t get to explain anything. You don’t get to hurt people; don’t get to leave them without a word. You have no rights to do that. Who the fuck do you think you are Tatiana?!”
“You hate me now don’t you?” Tai asked and her eyes were getting glassy, her legs started to shake so she needed to lean on tree “I don’t blame you. I would hate myself.”
“I don’t hate you.” Sophia’s voice calmed a little bit when she realized what kind of effect she has on Tai. “Are you ok? You are very pale.”

Part 5/1

“Grandma? How did I get here?” Tai was in her bed, covered with blankets and her grandma was looking at her. You could see she was worried.
“Don’t worry child. Everything is fine now. You need to rest. We’ll talk in the morning.” She kissed Tai and left the room. But Tai didn’t notice that by the other side of the bed sits Sophia. “Don’t you ever do that again.” She said “You scared me. And interrupted me being mad at you mood.” Now she smiled.
“I’m sorry Sophie. I… I… this wasn’t supposed to be like this. I wanted to come home earlier, but I wasn’t ready, I’m still not ready.”
“Ready for what baby?” she caressed Tai’s hair.
“Ready to see you.”
“Me? Did I do something wrong Tai? What do you mean by that?” Sophie was confused.
“How can you do anything wrong, you are perfect Sophie. I wasn’t ready to see you, cause… oh God… cause, I… all I want to do when I’m around you is kiss you…”
“Are you trying to say that you have feelings for me Tai?”
“Yes.” She barely said it. Sophie started to laugh so loud she could hardly breathe. “You are kidding right? Jonny called you and told you all about my feelings for you and now you guys are messing around with me. That’s not funny Tai, I mean it’s funny but not to me.” Said Sophia.
“I haven’t heard a word from Jonny in a while. What kind of feelings do you have for me?” Tai got out of her bed, and looked Sophia asking for answers.
“Well, I’m in love with you. That’s what I come here to say to you.” She got up and tried to walk out of the door but Tai grabbed her and kissed her. “Where do you think you’ll go?”
“Tai…” they kissed again “We need to talk about this…”
Tai interrupted her with another kiss “Yes we do. But not tonight. Just let me enjoy something I waited for too long.” They continued kissing.

Last edited by artistgirl on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun May 05, 2013 12:15 am 
MariCR

I'm enjoying this very much, you should keep it going ^^

Post Sat May 18, 2013 5:50 am 
aidyl

I would like to read more.

Post Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:16 pm 
artistgirl

I added some parts, hope you like it Smile

Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:22 am 

Jump to: