BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

love conquers all

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
alovesouthofnowhere

love conquers all

so this is the amazing yet true story of how my love and i found one another by chance, met, fell in love, made love, and got engaged....and not neccessarily all in that order....

i love you kylie baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hows the weather in new york?"

i stared at my computer screen. i had joined afterellen about a month or so before and instantly loved it. (little did i know it would also lead me to fall in love)

i had joined just to keep up and find information on today's lesbian wonders. in addition to that i would receive messages from random women wishing to be my friend on the site. if they looked cool i would add them and maybe write back every once in awhile.

i looked again at the screen. hows the weather in new york? i smiled. cute. i pulled up this girl's profile and saw her picture. very cute. unfortunately she lived in florida, whereas, i lived in new york.

but i did what any sensible lesbian would do. i wrote back. i beleive it was something like "its raining. hows the sunshine state treating you? sunshin-y?" or something equally lame. it went on like that for another message or so and the next began like the rest; her telling me about her day then non-challantly saying she had just come out to her mom.(we're both senoirs in high school, by the way.)

so i wrote back, you know, letting her know that i was here if she needed to talk or just for someone to listen. a friend. but we became so much more.

we took it slow. i mean, you know how many crazies can be out there on the internet....what if she was some fat bald pervy man or something?! what if she thought i was??

so we exchanged cell numbers and started talking on the phone. the phone, mind you, is not the best way to get to know someone, but it was all we had. her in florida and i in new york. we got to be really close, despite the distance and the fact that we'd never met in person. for hours we'd talk and spill our secrets, wishes,dreams, hearts. we were falling fast and hard and we didnt even realize it.

but how? how can you fall in love with someone you'd never met and lived so far away from? we tried to just ignore it because it would hurt too much to admit how we felt when it was impossible for us to be together.

except it wasnt.

one night, on the phone, most likely in the wee hours of the morning, she sounded different. out of it. like she had a bad day or something and just wasnt feeling herself. i asked what was wrong and all i got was a "nothing." so i began talking about something else when just out of the blue she said it, those three precious words i had yearned to say myself....

"i love you."

my.heart.stopped.

i swear to you...i could NOT breath. time was at a standstill. i must've taken too long to process what she had said because i heard her say "stephanie say something...anything...please..."

"oh kylie, i love you too. i love you too."

my mouth hurt from smiling so much.

that was when it began.

we spent the next few hours speaking of our love for one another and trying to figure out how it had all happened....was this okay? being in love before meeting the person? the song "i knew i loved you before i met you" came to mind. (which we just so happen to plan to have as our wedding song)

we began to compare schedules. we both worked but it was summer so we'd have an easier time flying.

flying.

the love of my life had to FLY to MEET me....

how insane???

but we were crazy in love.

we knew the risks. we know how foolish we sounded when we explained to our friends...we knew our parents would never let us do this. but our love was strong. it kept us going. we had to, ahem, stretch the truth to our parents just a little bit...but in the end, she was on a flight from orlando to new york and we were both so incredibly nervous.

my best friend alix was the only one who really understood, who didnt judge us, who could tell how madly in love with this woman i was just looking in my eyes. she drove me to the airport to meet kylie and she was just as excited(well almost) as i was.

as we laid eyes on each other for the first time we KNEW everything was going to be okay. we hugged and FELT that it was right.

i still remember how soft and warm and wonderful her lips felt that first time. oh god, it was beautiful, she was beautiful. it was perfect and we were in our own world. what we had yearned for for so long was finally happening. i didn't have a care in the world.

other than her of course.

the three of us went out to eat, alix and kylie got to know each other and we just had an amazing time....we went back to alix's after for a quick drop off of kylie's things. we were staying there that night. alix's room is upstairs in a kind of attic and she had an extra room with a bed....

we then met up with some guy friends who, of course could not keep their eyes of my baby....then they realized she was with me and backed off. we ended up going to this bridge we sometimes jumped off. so we stripped down to our skivvies and went for it. my girl and i warmed each other up in the cold upstate new york water....

afterwards we went to my work, which is a grocery store, and stocked up on food and she met some of my friends...we headed back to alix's and my other two very close friends met us there...we were all spending the night. em and jill instantly fell in love with kylie and they all got along really well and for once approved of my relationship choice. when we just couldnt stay awake anymore(and wanted to be alone) we went into the other room and left alix,em and jill behind.

by now youre probably thinking "heres the part where they have sex!!"

wrong.

as much as we wanted to, kylie was feeling kind of sick and was incredibly tired, and she tried to, but i knew she wasnt feeling at all well and i told her to just go to sleep, we had time.

and that first perfect night, she fell asleep in my arms, and i knew i wanted it this way every night. a couple hours later i woke up because it was so hot, and kylie had turned off the air conditioner. she wasnt used to it not being one hundred degrees...

so i got up and turned it on low and slipped back into bed. i lay there, holding her, stroking her arm, about to drift off when all of a sudden she was on top of me.

"i thought you were tired."

"i slept,"she grinned.

we made love.

it was not just sex, it was not banging, fucking or anything like that.

it was love.

and it was amazing.

we explored each other's bodies and claimed our love for one another countless times that night and the next. we couldnt get enough of each other. we had the television on and at one point one of our songs came on: all around me by flyleaf. we looked at each other and laughed.

we were making love. she stopped and looked at me. through my eyes and into my heart.

"baby," i said, pushing hair out of her eyes," is everything okay?"

she looked at me with such love and passion in her eyes that i'll never forget.

"i love you. stephanie,will you marry me?"

i returned an equally loving and passionate look. i knew she was serious. i knew she wanted me as much as i wanted her, to be with forever.

"forever's a long time, baby," i'd say.

"not long enough."

i was brought back to the present.

"yes, baby! yes!"

sunday morning was the hardest. my mother and i drove to the airport at 5 am. i didnt care about the time. we hadnt slept at all besides friday night. if we slept, it would take away what little and precious time we had together. it was waiting in line to check in that killed me. i knew we wouldnt part with dry eyes.

a miracle.

we got up to the check-in screen. she put in her information. it said her flight had been delayed as a result of overbooking.

we had another day together!!

unfortunately i had to work in two hours and i had already called in the day before, but i got let our early coz hey, my boss knew she couldnt stand between true love!!

so we had another love-filled night, taking in every inch of each other, never wanting it to end.

but it had to be put on hold.

we did the same thing the next morning....drove to the airport, kylie falling asleep against me in the back seat...waking up everyone and awhile. she played with my many rigs and took off the clada ring i wore, which is, for those of you unfamiliar, a celtic ring with a heart and crown and is worn a certain way when youre taken and another when youre single. she put it on her own finger.

"keep it." i smiled at her.

i wanted her to have something of mine(besides one of my shirts; i had one of hers too)

that morning was one of the hardest of my life. but i knew i wasn't saying goodbye. we were merely saying "see you soon." its's incredibly hard, but we love each other and we're all the other can think about. we plan on going to college together, getting an apartment after high school. once we turn 18, we'll finally be able to start our life together. in the meantime we do what we can, flying back and forth, sending cute packages and such, sleeping with eaith other's shirt at night just because it smells like the other...

its hard, but love conquers all.

~Let my lusts be my ruin, then, since all else is a fake and a mockery.~

Post Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:42 am 
mayday31

sweet

That's a beautiful story. Good luck to both of you.

Post Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:27 pm 
fq

wonderful, i wish you both a lotta happiness

http://www.myspace.com/frenchqueen88

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:01 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
alovesouthofnowhere

= )

thanks fq and mayday!! its nice to hear good luck wishes!! = )

~Let my lusts be my ruin, then, since all else is a fake and a mockery.~

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:53 pm 
lori

a lovely story. long may it continue too Wink

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:40 am 
loviebear

Laughing loved the story i really do hope you both are happy and life treats you well xx Exclamation

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:48 pm 
sillywolf

Great story, and I wish you the best of happiness!!

Silly Exclamation

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:12 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
MariCR

Hi!

Hello alove I loved your story and I was wondering how did all go?? I just wish everything went just great because it's been a while now Very Happy

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:37 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: