BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

HEAD OVER HEELS(COMPLETED)

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
love_phoenix

HEAD OVER HEELS(COMPLETED)

HEAD OVER HEELS

IT'S STRANGE WHERE YOU FALL IN LOVE. STRANGER HOW YOU FALL IN LOVE Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

I am Cindy. 22 years old and everybody calls me a happy go lover girl. Because i got everything i wanted. If a girl make my head turn within a weeks time she would be in my bed. Needless to say it made my head a bit heavier than it should be until one day where she came along. Everything changed.

"Hey johnson. aren't you supposed to be at the physics class now?"

Johnson smiled at me.

"Nah.. class was cancelled. so loittering around"

"ahan"

i lit a smoke and as usual my eyes were checking out the babes in the university. That is when i saw her. She was not an angel or anything. She looked the nerdy type .

I was about to pass some rude comment about her when i saw big james bullying the girl. I felt a little bad.

i walked towards him.

"hey James. what you doing here?"

the girl was in tears now. i could tell she can look pretty without those huge framed glasses.

"She won't tell me her name"

i looked at the girl. she lowered her head and bit her llips. her cheeks were flushed.

"let her go james.. i need to tel you something about lindsey"

she was james next target in bed

"really?"

he left her allone and came with me.the girl walked away in silence. i looked at her once more.

"she could be hot"

i sighed.

PART 2

Johnson was definitely straight and he could take the fact that i was gay. infact he was the only one who would solve al my love problems, to be exact all my lust problems.

so when i entered the canteen he saw me looking actually staring at the girl from the previous day.

"not your type cindy"

i smiled.

"experimenting"

i walked to her table where she was sitting all alone with a book.

"hey"

she lifted her head to look at me and She turned red.

"H-hey"

"where are your friends?"

i asked her though the anwer was very obvious. she would not have many friends except the geek squad.

"They have gone for a math camp"

couldn't have guessed any better.

"Can i sit here"

"s-sure.."

she looked at me and there was this awkard silence between us.

"i'm cindy"

she smiled.

" so what's your name?"

i asked while sitting

"Adreinne"

"Pretty name"

she was blushing.

Goal One achieved.

the next goal was to take her to my bed.

and then there was this weird silence falling in between again.

"Are you always this quiet?"

She gave a "why-exactly-are-you-here" kind of look from behind those thick framed glasses.

"Yeah"

she again tried to read the book without being disturbed when i interupted her again.

"you dropped something yesterday"

she looked at me questioningly.

"did i?"

"yes"
"what?"

"my jaw"

she went blushing again although she tried to hide it.

"Hey.. thats a very corny pick-up line"

johnosn came behind me.

PERFECT TIMING

i frowned at him

"Hey. I'm johnson"

she smiled at him.

"don't you tell anybody your name. is that a habit ?"

"oh. am sorry. i am adreinne."

she was atleast beginning to talk something now.

we heard the bell ring.

SIGH.

"see you around adreinne"

she smiled again making it look like that is the only thing she ever knew.

johnson was screaming at me on the way to our class

"leave her. you're gonna hurt her. the other girls you dump are different. they do not give a shit. but this one might get hurt.

i gave him a do-i-care look.

he could be sissy sometimes.

"John. I'm not gonna rape her. i shall go to bed with her only if she agrees. they all know how i am. i never get committed. why do you think she is gonna get serious about me. we do not even know if she is into girls"

john loooked at me like a hopless case.

he gave up.

"aight. do whatever you want"

PART 3

DID THE HEART EVER LISTENED TO WHAT THE BRAINS HAD TO SAY?

I was driving my Porsche(got it!!!!im 100% spoilt) when i saw adreinne walking on the street.

I honked. she turned and saw me halting near her.

"NEED a ride?"

she looked hesitant

"no thanks. "

"i don't bite"

she smiled.

"i prefer to walk"

"aight then"

she looked at me one last time and began to walk. what she did not see was that i parked my car and was walking faster to catch up with her. so when i said " hey" again she almost jumped

"sorry didn't mean to scare you"

"where's your car?"

" what kind of car is it which a pretty girl like you wouldn't hop into? so i orphaned it on the road"

she was turning red again. and then THE SILENCE. God damn it!!!!!

THIS IS TAKING TOO MUCH TIME THAN I EXPECTED. I DID NOT PLAN TTO WASTE MORE THAN 3 DAYS TO TAKE HER TO MY BED. AND IT WAS ALREADY 4 DAYS SINCE I MET HER. Mad

"can i walk you home?"

she looked at me like a freak.

"why should you?"

"it's a pleasure accompanying somebody like you"

there she went blushing again. i was beginning to think that she looked way too cute when she did that.

she was looking at the ground when a car honked nearby us.

"hey you geek.."

a group of guys waved at her.

i could see her eyes were moistening now.

"assholes"
i cussed.

she tried to smile.

"they are telling the truth. truth hurts right?"

she lowered her head and her eyes were glassy now.

"that's not the truth"

she looked into my eyes to see if i was honest.

" don't you think the same way?"

" i don't"

to my own surprise it came out quite strongly.

IM NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DOING THIS. I AM SUPPOSED FUCK HER. NOT HAVE AN EMOTIONAL CONVERSATION.

"thanks"

she looked into my eyes and said that. her blue eyes were bluer than the sea.

i felt a wave of sympathy rushing through me.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME? I AM WASTING MY TIME LISTENING TO THIS SHIT.BUT MY HEART FOR A WEIRD REASON WASN'T OBEYING THE ORDERS FROM MY BRAINS.

"Everybody thinks i am weird, ugly and you know a geek"

i went closer to her and lifted her chin. there was a tiny line of stream pouring out.

"cos they are all blind. they do not know to distinguish a gem amongst a sea of pebbles. you are so beautiful"

WHAT THE FUCK. DID I JUST SAY THAT.

she looked into my eyes and i was lost for some reason. i guess even she was cos we seperated from me-holding-her-chin-pose only after we heard another car honk nearby us.

we both blushed a bit and seperated.

WAIT.DID I SAY WE BOTH BLUSHED? YES . HOLY CRAP. WE BOTH DID? WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?

"can i walk you home now?"

"its a bit too far"

"we can always take my car"

SAY YES . SAY YES.

she smiled

"does that mean yes?"

she nodded her head.

"yay"

i jumped like a 3 yr old kid in joy and only after she started turning red again did i reallise what i did.

we were quite most of the time until i dropped her off.

"thanks"

it was a genuine one. she walked away and i was still looking at her. she turned at her door to see if i were gone just to catch me off the guard

I WAS STILL THERE LOOKING AT HER.

she smiled and gently blushed. i hit my head in my car steeering.

THIS IS NOT GOING THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO. WHY DO I FIND HER PRETTY NOW? ALL OF A SUDDEN?

PART 5

i was drunk out of my wits and james was talking about every single girl in the uni and finally came adreinne.

" that geek queen. she thinks she owns the world"

"james. she is not what she looks like"

"well. why are you getting defensive about her."

john gave me a weird look

AM I? OH SHIT. I AM.

may be it's the alchohol in my system.

"i am not gettin defensive. "

john smiled at me now.

WHAT DID THAT MEAN?

i passed out after a while cos i couldn't take so much of thinking through something.

THAT MEANS THE ONLY THING I THOUGHT ABOUT WHEN I WAS DRUNK WAS HER? I WAS DEFINITELY BECOMING MAD. MAY BE I AM SUFFERING FROM BRAIN MALFUNCTIONING??

PART 6

and a month passed by. i would either walk with adreinne or drive her in my car. she was beginning to talk to me and she introduced me to the geek squad. and i found them nice.(I DEFINITELY HAVE A BRAIN DAMAGE)

AND I WAS BEGINNING TO FIND HER BEAUTIFUL . BEAUTIFUL IN AN UNDESCRIBABLE WAY. I ALMOST HIT JAMES ONCE COS HE SAID SOMETHING RUDE ABOUT HER. I KNEW I WAS GOING STRAIGHT TO THE MENTAL ASYLUM.

COS SOMETHING STRANGE WAS HAPPENING TO ME.

and i knew what it was on my special day.

It was my birthday and i had invited few of my friends home.

Adreinne came dressed in plaided skirts and wearing those rimmed glasses. i was scared. scared for her. my friends might think it is old fashioned. i did not want my friends to say anything rude to her and hurt her.

"Isn't she beautiful? i mean . she looks so angelic in that outfit"

I did mean that.

John looked at me like i just suffered from a brain loss all together.

But i honestly found her beautiful

John smiled at me after sometime.

Adreinne gave me flowers and I preserved it the same night in a note book of mine.

She hung around for a while and when it was time to leave she wanted to talk to me in private.

I took her to my bedroom.

"What is it addie?"

Adreinne looked into my eyes. It was so powerfully penetrating and dangerously piercing that i began to feel guilty for no reason at all.

"Cindy.I agree this is the age to have fun. but you have smokeD over 4 packs this night. are you planning TO smoke yourself to death?"

"Addie. c'mon"

"sssssshhhh"

she put a finger on my lips and our eyes locked . everything else melted away around me.

" you mean a lot to me cindy. you are just so s-special. i have never been so concerned about anybody else before. but i do not want to lose you for anything."

i totally melted and for some strange reason my eyes were becoming glassy. she touched my heart in a way nobody did before. Arrow
when she left i felt sudden emptiness surrounding me.

and then i knew what i had been going through.

I WAS FALLING IN LOVE.

i passed out.

PART 7

i was acting crazy.i would wait outside her classes pretending to be hanging out with my friends. but when she walks past our eyes would lock and i would be so lost that it was becoming unbelievable. i found her the most beautiful girl alive.

IS THIS WHAT THEY CALL AS LOVE?

It was such a nice feeling. We would try to act normal and have a friendly talk but there were times when it was obvious for the both of us that we were experiencing something unstoppable between us.Like this one time when she leaned over to take a pen from my side and her body gently brushed over mine and i froze in my tracks. or the other time when i was playing basketball and she came with her friends making an excuse that she was actually trying to study at the playground(???) but lock eyes with me very often. or the times where we would quietly sit in her house all alone but aware of soemthing between us. and every single time something happened like this she would blush and i would go red.

i forced her to go to a eye doctor and replaced her glasses with contact lenses. i went shopping for her and bought her some nice clothes.

although she refused to take it from me i forced her to do it for me.

she unwillingly agreed.

and the outcome was unbelievable.

MAN. DID SHE LOOK GORGEOUS. OH THE FUCK SHE DID.

but she did not make much difference to me cos i always found her beautiful. but james thought that she looked too hot and asked me if she were still single. I wanted to punch him again.

everything was going so good for me until one day when my world fell apart.

PART 8

Adrienne had been avoiding my calls for over a week and the fall break was soon to start. I was going crazy not having met her.

i knew i would have a broken heart if i were not able to meet her today cos i wouldn't be able to see for 3 months after that.

and i had to know why she had been avoiding me. neither did she answer my calls nor did she reply to my messages. i was so hurt that it was taking a toll on me. i was acting like a freak screaming at john for everything and anything.but he was a very good friend and he understood what i was going through.

today is the last day before fal break. i was rushing after my class to see addie only to bump into john

"hey sweetheart"

he looked pale.

"i said hey..did u hear me?"

he looked very sad for some reason

"hun. are u alright?"

he stared into my eyes.

"where are you going cindy?"

"to see addie.."

"you won't be able to"

i raised an eyebrow

"why is that?"

he sighed

"cos she had gone to LA for good. she is going to continue her collge studies there"

my heart leaped

"what?"

he looked at me with concern

"s-she never told me anything"
my cheeks were becoming hot. i knew i was about to cry.

IS THIS WHY THEY SAY NEVER FALL IN LOVE?

"HUN..relax..come sit here with me"
He tried to hug me but i shoved him away.
"Why is she gone. do u know?"

He looked at the ground.

"cindy remember the booze party we had just after you met Adreinne?"
"yeah"
"Addie's friend Nicon was there"

I was losing my patience now

"So?"
"That night when you got drunk you said things about her like how you would like to fuck that geek and dump her soon after it"

My heart felt heavy suddenly.

I KNEW SOMETHING WORSE WAS GONNA COME

John continued after a pause.

"Nicon's cellphone voice recorder was on by chance. And every word we spoke was recorded"

I KNEW WHAT WAS COMING NOW. JOHN PLEASE DON TELL ME FURTHER.

"When Addie was using his handy yesterday she happened to hear it"

MY HEART WAS BEGINNING TO SHATTER NOW. THERE WERE TINY STREAMS OF TEARS POURING DOWN ON MY FACE.

"She left Nicon's place crying. "

AND I STARTED TO CRY. WHY WOULD THIS WOMAN HAVE SO MUCH EFFECT ON ME. WHY DID I EVER FALL IN LOVE?

"hun..please.. don't cry"

i sobbed for what felt like eternities.

SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO MADE CRY.

i recomposed myself.

"do u have her no?"

"no. she apparently did not tell anybody that she was going to leave. and she had called up nicon todAY and told him that she was at LA and not coming back. she had called from a booth. so nobody knows her wherabouts now"

AND AGAIN I CRIED.

My heart felt like it would explode with the pain i was feeling.

john hugged me. i sobbed in his arms like i have lost everything in the world.

I DID LOSE EVRYTHING. SHE MEANT THE WORLD TO ME.

without any notice i had falen in love with her and my world soon started to revolve around her. but she left me and i was DEVASTATED? NO WORSE THAN THAT.

PART 9

It happened 3 yrs ago and it took me forever to get over her. After she left i became quieter and John was worried. i never spoke much nor did i take any involvement in anything that concerned me.

John and his new girlfriend Lynn were there throughout or i would have collapsed. i would not have been able to go through the rough patch without him.

I began to recover from the loss and only then i realised how much i have hurt people around me who loved me unconditionally.

my parents were beginning to smile looking at my signs of recovery and John was all smiles.Lynn would drag me for movies, partyin and i was glad she did that. cos i was recovering faster with these loving people who cared about me so much.

WHAT WOULD I HAVE DONE WITHOUT THEM?

I heard about Adrienne two yrs ago. She was a famous model and a TV star. I instantly recognised her when i saw her on a famous show. my eyes did not become glassy cos the pain she had left me with had made my heart numb and cold that i was oblivious to any emotions running within me.

I did not try to contact her though. She was famous now. And was infact happy for her. Cos i remeber how people used to tease her about her appearance and i was glad that she proved them all wrong.

I COULD NEVER HATE HER. I KNEW IT AND I HATE MYSELF FOR THAT.

and i never played around after the lesson i got. i tried to get committed but couldn't.

WHO KNOWS WHAT CAN HAPPEN IN LOVE AND WAR?

PART 10

I heard a gentle knock at the door.

"who the fuck is that"

i was annoyed cos i was getting to the interesting part of the street car racing.

i ignored the knock and resumed my act.

and then i heard the knock again.

i threw my joysticks away and opened the door to pounce on whoever that were intruding my precious time with my game cars.

and my world collapsed right under my feet when i realised who was standing at my door.

ADRIENNE??

I was staring in complete disbelief.

THIS MUST BE A DREAM.

but i knew it wasn't when she nervously smiled at me.

"H-hey Cindy"

THIS IS CERTAINLY NOT A DREAM. I THOUGHT ALL THIS HAPPENED ONLY IN MOVIES.

"uh--"

She smiled at my state of shock.

"won't you let me in?"

My brains screamed

DON'T YOU DARE

but my hands opened the door like it was a reflex reaction. like it had a mind(actualy heart) of its own.

she stepped in.

i walked behind her.

she stood in the hallway not too sure of what to say.

"c-can i sit?"

"uh-hmmh"

i was at a loss for words.

she sat on the couch hesitantly.i sat as far as possible from her.

I'M NOT DREAMING.I'M NOT DREAMING.

"Cindy.."

she spoke after what seemed like forever

i looked up at her. she looked into my eyes

"I've missed you terribly"

and her eyes softened with the words.

"Would you like to have something to drink?"

i got up.

she pulled me by my hand.

"cINDY. i came here to apologise for what i did. "

NO. PLEASE DON'T SAY ANYTHING. I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH STRENGHT TO GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN.

"may be you'd like a beer?"

i released my hand from hers and turned only to see that her were glassy now.

AND COULD I EVER BE RUDE TO HER? I MELTED INSTANTLY

I sat by her side.she looked at me earnestly.

" you don't have to aplogise. i deserved that lesson"

she looked hurt now

"I'm sorry Cindy. i should have probably waited for an explanation"

i did not look at her. i felt so vulnerable.Her sight was enough for me to fall in love again. but i was too weak for that. i cannot have a broken heart again.

"that's okay"

she took my hands.

"will you give me a second chance?"

THUD. MY BRAINS COLLAPSED. PLEASE DON'T SAY ANYTHING MORE. I CANNOT SAY NO TO YOU.

"addie. it's over. "

I WISH HOW REAL LIFE WAS MORE LIKE MOVIES WHERE LOVERS GET BACK TO EACH OTHER WITH JUST A KISS..

addie looked very hurt now. it was obvious in her eyes.

I AM WEAK. DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT.DON'T DO THIS TO ME.

"May be i shud leave now"

I Knew she was cryin but I did not stop her.she left and the emptiness which comes along everytime she leaves surrounded me.

NOT AGAIN CINDY. YOU ARE NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO FALL IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN.

PART 11

"Cindy Haylock.get out of your daydream."

i stared at john when he shook me.

"so tel me more about the story"
"this is no story john. she left and i-i can't do anything about it now"

he gave me a reassuring look

"don't hurt yourself again"

"no john. i won't."

"i was quite surprised when i saw addie walking outside ur house in tears. i feel bad for her at the same time i'm worried about you"

"i'm fine john"

he sighed

"you know may be you can atleast be friends with her.."

i knew he was concerned about her too. he liked the both of us and trying the best to balance things and make sure neither of us got hurt.

"i'd try john. i can't look at her like a friend"

"but that'd make her feel better cindy. you have loved her truly in the past. i bet you would never want to hurt her and chasing her out of your life just now is going to do that to her"

HOW EXACTLY HE KNEW ME. I CURSED MYSELF FOR MAKING HER CRY. I HATE BEING THE REASON BEHIND HER TEARS.

PART 12

I found Addie by the lakeside. She was all alone by herself and i stopped my car instantly.

i walked quitely beside her.

"nice weather. isn't it?"

WHAT A BRILLIANT THING TO SAY. I COULD BE ALL ALONE IN A ROOM BUT STILL BLABBER 24*7 AND ENTERTAIN MYSELF!!

she turned, looked at me and looked confused.

i sat by her side. I was quiet for smoetime.she was waiting for the next thing i would say.

i took a deep breath.
"Addie. can we be just friends?"
her face brightened up immediately.
"as long as i get to be with you. "
i melted.

HER WORDS WERE SIMPLE BUT TOUCHED MY HEART NEVERTHELESS

We both smiled at each other and it felt like college again. i felt young and refreshed just looking at her. not that i am too old now. but you know what i mean..

PART 13

I was all smiles that day surprising my colleagues. John hadn't failed to see the change in me.

"looks like somebody is happy"
"hey john"

i hugged him.HE WAS THE BEST. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.

We spent the day talking about how my day went with Addie and i was talking only about her. And to my surpise addie came to vsit me during the lunch hour. she began to gather a crowd for autograph . she answered them patiently but kept looking at me. I was blushing.

I WAS?

she made through the crowd and came sat by my side.
"how's my sweetheart this afternoon?"

i blushed again.It was like we reversed roles. In college i used to flirt with her and she would blush and it's going the other way round now.

"hmmh.. good"

john smiled at me

"good until you came"
addie looked at John and i looked at Addie. she was hurt.

WHY THE FUCk DID HE SAY THAT TO HER?

john continued
"but after seeing you, she must be doing great"
Addie blushed now and i was truning red

MY SWEET JOHN.

"You guys busy tonight?"
"not really"

John answered for me
"i hoped to catch you two for a movie at my place"
"sounds great.we'd be there"
Addie looked at me. I was hesitant.

"i would drag her along. don't worry"
John gave me a toothy smile.

I HATE ALL JOHNS.

"aight. i gtg now. see you guys at 8?"
"mmh..sure.ciao addie"

WHY WAS HE DOING THE TALLKING FOR ME? I NEVER SAID YES.

Addie came to me. i stopped breathing immediately.
"i hope to see you "
and she gave me the deepest stare of love and affection that penetrated RIGHT into my eyes.

JOHN HOLD ME. MY KNEE IS WOBBLY.

and she left. i BLACKED OUT.

part 14

"cindy. it has been 63 minutes and 25 secs exactly since you ve bin staring at that mirror"
"i look like a piece of crap in this"

i again picked a new shirt and threw away the old one.
"will you let me decide for you?"

John asked impatiently.
"Aight"

i stripped down to my undies.(i don't feel shy around John. we had grown up together)

he threw a black jockey boxer and a black vest.

"you want me to wear only this"

he sneered.

"you are not on a date Cindy Haylock"
"i'm just trying to look good. what's your problem?"

he frowned and dug his head into my messed up closet. he gave a plain white polo neck tee and blue jeans.
"wear them"

i obeyed. and he gave me the dark blue converse shoe and a chain.

we heard a knock at the door.
"who's it now?"
"you dress up. i'll answer the door"

he went and i was wearin my boxers and vest.
i heard a giggle behind me. i turned around to see Lynn and i blushed.I drew the curtain over me.

"Baby. don't do this to me. you look so hot in that outfit. let me have a proper drool-over session"
"John.look.you girlfriend is hitting on me"

john laughed.
"whatever"
Lynn pulled me out and looked at me
"you look edible."
i blushed again.
"so what is she wearing tonight?"

"i picked up something for her."
john showed Lynn what he decided for me.
"Not bad hun. you know what exactly a girl would like"

she kissed john on his lips

"Jeez. get a room. im single. don't torture me"
They both laughed at this.

"awww..baby.. i bet you are not gonna stay single for too long either"
and Lynn smirked. i frowned.

i wore my tee and jeans and they both inspected me like some piece of material at the museum and gave a satisfied look.
"why don't you join us Lynn?"

lynn smiled

"no baby. i don't even know her yet. i would feel like an intruder"
i smiled

"hang on"
i dialled Adreinne's no.
"hey muffin"
a big smile appeared on my face.
"hey addie"
"im dying to see you. when are you plannin to come. it's already 8"
"do you mind if i bring a friend along?"
she was quiet
"friend in the sense?it's a girl?"
"yeah"
she was quiet again.
"your friend?"
"yeah"
SILENCE AGAIN
"girlfriend?"
"yeah"
i was confused why she was asking so many things.
"aight"
i could feel how low she sounded.But i did not mention that to Lynn and make her uncomfortable.

PART 15

DID YOU DROP FROM THE HANDS OF HEAVEN?

We knocked at her door. Adrienne opened and my jaw dropped instantly looking at her in all her glory.
DAMN. SHE IS ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL.

"come on in guys"
she tried to smile but i knew her so well that i could tell something was bothering her.

we sat on the couch and to my surprise she wouldn't even look at me.

"addie. this is Lynn"
Addie smiled
"hey "
lynn hugged her and i could tel Addie liked her.

john was smiling at me cos all i was doing was staring at Adreinne.

HEY WAIT. WE ARE ONLY FRIENDS RIGHT. I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOK AT A FRIEND LIKE I'M GONNA EAT HER.

but i was stil staring.

"baby don't you need a tissue?"

"uh..?"

i looked at Lynn. i had no clue what she said.
"i said you need a tissue"
"why?"
"of course to wipe the drool off of your beautiful face"
i blushed.Addie seemed oblivious to the remark.THANK GOD

"Addie. whats wrong?you don't look fine"
"n-nothing john.I'm okay"
she looked sad.

"so lynn. how long you guys been going out"
lynn smiled
"for about 2 years. and it feels wonderful"
she blushed a bit. Addie smiled sadly.

"i know cos you are with a wonderful person"
and she looked at me with sadness growing on her face.

"yeah. i never knew i would fall in love. but john changed everything"
and she hugged john lovingly.

Adreinne looked so confused now
"what? you mean. you were talking about john all this while?"
"yeah. who else would i be..?"
Lynn stopped and then gave a knowing smile.

ONLY THEN I REALISED. SHE THOUGHT LYNN WAS MY GIRLFRIEND!!!

My heart went out to her. and thats why she looked sad? awwww..

"you thought i was seeing Cindy?"

adreinne turned bright red
"n-no. i thought.. S-she said. oh god.I'm such a mess. sorry lynn.."
she was turning into all shades of red.

and i was blushing too.

"thats tells us why you were sad"
John laughed.

Lynn laughed along with him.i was frowning at them cos Adreinne might feel uneasy.

WHY WAS I ALWAYS THINKING FOR HER?

The rest of the night went happily especialy cos Addie was in a super good mood and
we all got drunk instead of watching a movie.

it was around 2 am when we all were lying on the floor laughing over everything.

Lynn and John started kissing and Adreinne was laughing hard
"Get a room"

"This Is your house"
"Lynn. you can use my bedroom. but make sure you don stain my sheets"
Lynn blushed and John Carried her to the bedroom.

I was gaping at the roof. i was totally drunk and had no clue what i was staring at.
Suddenly i was staring into the deepest blue eyes.

I KNOW WHO THIS BELONGS TO.

and i recognised feminine lips curving into a smile.

ADDIE.

she rolled towards me and wrapped her arms gently across my tummy.i again looked at the roof.

"baby. wat are you staring at?"
"where are the stars addie?"

she laughed. Obviously she was less High than i were.
"they are there baby. they are nolt shining cos the brightest of them is missing"

I WONDERED WHERE THE BRIGHTEST STAR WENT

"where is that star Addie?" Shocked
"it's right here"
and she pointed a finger at me. i blushed. Arrow

"you're lying."
"whoa. you found that out soon enough"

i frowned at her.
"aww..baby. im just kidding you know"
"you really are?"

"promise"

i smiled and she smiled back at me.
"why is this room spinning?"
she laughed again.
"your head is spinning baby"
"why?"
"cos you have alchohol in your system"
"so?"
she smiled at me like she was looking at a 3 yr old kid.
"you must have troubled your parents badly when you were a kid"
"why ?"
she smiled
"cos you ask too many questions"
"yeah?"
she smiled again.
"i'm feeling sleepy"
she hugged me closer to her.
"go to sleep baby"
"will wou watch over me? cos when i was young i used to be scare of the dark"
she kissed my cheek.
"i will. i always will. go to sleep now"

i felt sleep washing over me. somewhere through the night i felt adreinne
wrapping a blanket upon us.
I hugged her and she burried her face in my chest, it felt so warm having her
body against me in that cold night.i nuzzled my face into her neck and fell asleep
again.

PART 16.

When i woke up and saw Adreinne hugging me i was shocked.

SHIT.DID I HAVE SEX WITH HER. HOW IS SHE HERE?

then underneath the sheet i saw she was fully dressed.

THANK GOD.

i looked at her beautiful form sleeping and her chest falling while breathing. she turned
towards my side and searched for me. i was smiling at her. she wiped her eyes and looked at
me.

"gmornin"
she smiled at me.

I WAS MELTING . IF I DIE NOW I'D GO STRAIGHT TO HEAVEN. WAIT.I SHOOK MY NEAD. I CAN'T FEEL THIS WAY FOR A FRIEND.

but her smiling face made me forget everything.
"why are you up so early?"
"addie. its 9 already"
"cmon.it's a weekend. besides i don't have shoot for this weeekend. i'm gonna sleep"
she pulled me down and wrapped her hands around me.

I hugged her back and we both drifted off to sleep again.

We both woke up when we heard somebody laugh.
John was smiling from behind a camera.
"baby. thats such a cute pose"
only then i relaised that Addie was huggin me and our hand were entwined.
we both blushed and seperated. so much for the alchohol!!!!

PART 17

we spent rest of the weekend at Addie's house and Lynn became fond of her. sometimes they would be chattering away like old friends and do the girly talk while i and John would sit looking at them gritting the teeth.

"so Smith asked you out?"
Lynn asked her in complete disbelief
"yeah"
addie blushed.
"why did you turn him down. he's like the girl's hero and hollywood superstar.you're crazy"

Addie looked at me
"he likes me cos i look good.but i once had somebody who loved me for what i was and not for what i am now. "

i was melting away as usual.

WHEN we all packed our bags to leave addie looked sad. i knew i can't fall in love with her again. COME WHAT MAY.

"I had such a wonderful time. thank you guys"
Lynn and John hugged her.
i was hesitant.
"bye addie"
she smiled at me and our eyes locked.

NO.NO.NO. LISTEN TO ME MY FUCKING HEART. YOU ARE DOING A WRONG THING.

i turned away breaking the eye contact.Addie must be hurt. but what am i supposed to do? i can't fall for her.

John and Lynn walked away with me. i stopped by the car and saw Adreinne still looking at me.

i walked back into the house.addie looked confused.
"you forgot something?>"
"yeah. my socks"

i smiled.
we found that in her fridge and we both laughed.
"funny how drunk we can get"
i smiled at her comment and walked out of the house again.
"bye baby"
i turned back and then in an instant i decided.

i pulled her fiercely towards me and kissed her so hard. she was shocked first but then returned my kiss. when we broke the kiss she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Does that mean i am forgiven?"
she looked into my eyes searching for an answer. I laughed.how few seconds back i told myself that i can't fall for her and now i kissed her.

MY HEART SURE DIN'T LISTEN TO MY MIND.

I pulled her closer and kissed her more gently this time.
"i love you addie"

she started to cry so badly that i had to hold her. she was shivering.
"i thought i would never get you back"

i kissed away her tears. our eyes locked.
"that is what even i thought. but you rule my heart Adreinne Summers. "

she smiled between her tears.
i hugged her and she burried her face in my shoulders.
"i wish i had never walked away from you. we wasted 3 years"
i stroked her cheeks with my thumb.
"we can make it up for all those years"

and kissed her again. this time the kiss was slow and lasted too long.

"who needs to get a room now?"

adreinne and me seperated when we relaised that john n lynn were still there.

"we got another cute pic though"
John smiled. adreinne held my hands lovingly.

I AM THE HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE.

"Wanna come over to my place Hun?"
she looked at me with love.

"anywhere you are"

HOW I HAVE MISSED HER.

we kissed again.
"okay. we know you both are trying to make up for the lost years but that doesn't mean you have to keep kissing every second"

we laughed.

"baby. i'm so happy for you"
Lynn kissed my cheek.I smiled at her when she hugged Addie.

John looked at me proudly like a father who would look at his son who just won a national award in a quiz competition.

Addie came home that day and needless to say we went all the way...
no details. cos this is a love story.Smile

PART 18

SHE COMPLETES ME IN A WAY NOLBODY ELSE WOULD. adreinne looked at me from the garden and smiled.Lynn and John were trying to help her clean up the garden.

My parents came downstairs and saw me looking at Adreinne and they smiled.

THEY WERE HAPPY THAT I FINALLY GOT WHAT WOULD MAKE HAPPY.

My mother went to the kitchen to make lunch for all of us.Adreinne john and Lynn washed themselves and came downstairs.
Adreinne went straight to the kitchen.

"let me help you mum"
she was used to calling her that now. my mom loved adreinne and the way my parents bonded with her made me smile.
"hun. you must be sore after gardening. go sit on the couch and ask my lazy daughter to give you a good back massage"
i frowned at her comment.
OKAY MAY BE I DON'T HELP HER WHILE COOKING. BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME LAZY. I MEAN YEAH. I DON'T MAKE MY BED, I DON'T WAKE UP UNTIL 10 IN THE MORNING, I DON'T BRUSH MY TEETH UNTIL ADDIE SHOVES THE BRUSH IN MY MOUTH AND FORCE ME INTO THE BATHROOM. BUT HOW WOULD ALL THESE MAKE ME A LAZY PERSON.

addie and mom started laughing looking at the expression on my face.i looked away.

"babyyyyyyyy"
Addie came behind and wrapped her arms around me

"don't talk to me"
i looked away again.

she smiled at me.
"baby. im sorry. you are the most active, energetic person i have ever met"
i smiled at this
"really?"
"yeah. but you do have a strict timing of 9pm to 9 am.. that is when you are in bed with me"

i blushed but i pretended to be angry..
she hugged me
"i'm kidding. you are the best"

i smelt something burning and turned to see Lynn was tring to cook.

my mother who left her to take care of the cooking for sometime came running downstairs.
dad smiled at me and addie
"something smells delicious"

Lynn made a sad face.
"hun. you are the best cook"
John smiled at her re assuringly. i could see she felt better.

"you did not burn yourself. did you dear?"
my mother looked at her with concern.

"no. but she surely would have burnt the house down if given a chance to cook again"
Lynn frowned at my dad.

he laughed.
"Hun. i'm kidding. like John said you are the best cook"
Lynn smiled at my dad now.

I looked at adreinne who was still face laid on my shoulders. She lifted her face and looked at me lovingly. i coluld feel the warmth in her look.

she looked into my eyes and smiled. I know that look. it was an UNSPOKEN I-LOVE-YOU ..

john and dad were tryin to fix up the mess lynn had created. Adreinne smiled at them and looked back at me. She saw me still looking at her and gently blushed.
"Addie"
"mmhh"
she was looking at me with so much love that i felt that life was going too good to be true.
i looked once more into her deep blue eyes. the eyes i fell in love with.
"wil you marry me?" Arrow
I AKED OUT OF NOWHERE.I DO NOT KNOW WHERE THAT CAME FROM. WE HAD BEEN LIVING TOGETHER ONLY FOR 5 MONTHS NOW.

it took her sometime to realise what i had just asked her. and then her expression changed. her eyes became glassy and she touched my cheeks gently.
"what took you so long to ask me that?"
tears were pourin down her face.
i wiped away her tears.
"you still haven't answered my question"
our eyes locked.
"yes" she nodded her head and started to gently sob.

everybody looked at a crying adreinne with concern.
"Do you want me to whip my daughter hun? did she hurt you?"

Adreinne lifted her face from my shoulders and wiped away her tears.
"NO. she can never hurt me dad"

i looked at her and smiled. she kissed me gently on my lips but she kept it short cos my parents were ther. that is her way of showing respect for them.

SHE WAS MY OTHER HALF.

PART 19

I THANK GOD EVERYDAY FOR MAKING ME STAND IN THAT HALLWAY AT THE UNI THAT DAY . I WOULD HAVE NEVER MET HER OTHERWISE. SOMETIMES I EVEN THANK JAMES.

I KNOW HOW ADREINNE AND I WOULD LOOK LIKE WHEN WE BOTH ARE 90 YRS OLD. WE WOULD HAVE WRINKLED FACES AND LIPS. BUT STILL WOULD BE KISSING EACH OTHER. AND I WOULD FIND HER IRRESTITABLY BEAUTIFUL EVEN THEN.COS I LOVE HER . I ALWAYS WILL.

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

Last edited by love_phoenix on Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:58 pm; edited 7 times in total

Post Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:54 pm 
angelsheart

MORE MORE MORE PLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEEE

I BEEEEGGGGG YOUUUUU!!!

Post Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:49 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
RedIsTheNewBlackBabe

I agree with angelsheart keep going!!

Post Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:34 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
becksbestfriend

Touched my heart!

I know exactly what you mean. I have the very same feelings for my beautiful girl - who will soon be my wife. It is just the most awesome, amazing, fantastic, wonderful, torturously painful and beautiful feeling in the world.

Post Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:11 am 
lemonie

I hate this story....

Because it made me cry!!

That was beautiful. Really beautiful..
i loved it!! The struggle and the love..
Thanks for posting!! =)

Post Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:05 pm 
chris

i loved reading your story love Very Happy

Post Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:19 pm 
indiangirl

best love story i have ever read! Exclamation

Post Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:25 pm 
worldwonder

Great love story,touched my heart. Arrow

Post Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:10 am 
Allison

A very nice story. Keep writing!

Alli

Post Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:00 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
aidyl

This is one of the first love stories i read on Mel's and it still makes me smile.

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:37 am 
MariCR

Wooowwww I love it I love it I love it, this is just too gorgeous very well done love_phoenix, it's every person's dream what you wrote here, to find a love so amazing to find that love... The love.... Just too beautiful love_phoenix

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:45 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: