BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

Jade's Freedom

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Nya

Jade's Freedom

It couldn’t be more than a thousand minutes from the last time my phone had rung. I wasn’t having it. I was through with all men who thought that by loving a woman you could ignore her, or better yet not give her what it was that she deserved. My mother had taught be me much better than that… and on top of all that. I worked hard for my small fortune and my somewhat beauty. Jean St.Pierre was not a Creole woman to be reckoned with and I tell you… she taught her eldest of two daughters Jade the same damn thing. I pulled myself from my perfectly adorned bed to turn my damn ringer off. Most people don’t even have a land line anymore. But I felt like that electronic leash we call cellular phones should be reserved for outdoor use. Besides with a mouth like mine, there weren’t enough peak hours in a day. Eric Kenyon Smith was the fucking culprit. He and I had shared a glorious two years together before he up and lost his mind. Or better yet before I up and caught on to mine. I loved that man, but at twenty years old I think that maybe I didn’t know what love really was. I woke up two weeks ago and I wanted him out my life. He helped me manage my small bar and lounge in the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles. A to big suburb that refused to break away from the most over populated city in the United States, and you know that is more than stupid because the damn valley all by itself is home to more than two million people. I met Kenyon on my second day of my third attempt of a college education at Pierce Community College. I refused to waste my parents very hard earned money on nothing more because honestly. The day I graduated high school, I knew I didn’t want a damn thing to do with higher education. He was sitting beneath a big oak tree that I swear made him look like something out of a romantic comedy. He was beautiful, not on the outside but his eyes. He had a pair of eyes that made you want to be a romantic. And I was always a sucker for a good love story. I had never approached a man before, but I approached him. I just couldn’t help it. I had to know his name. Had to know who owned the perfect brown eyes. Long cascading eyelashes that met each other each time he blinked and got a bit tangled. He watched me walk over cracking a smile over the most beautifully crafted teeth I had seen of an orthodontist. They had but in over time to his smile. It was worth it. It was perfect. We talked no more than ten minutes before I knew that he was going to be my man. I was in the market for one and he definitely had my interest. I actually did finish that semester, might have had something to do with the fact that he was in my business law class. And I was excited about that. Well more about the class. It was there I found out that I wanted to own a business. I ended up taking several more classes and with Eric’s help I had my AA. That was the end of school for me. I just couldn’t stand school. I mean it was good for what it was worth, but not for me. Eric on the other hand was all about school. The only reason he didn’t attend a university was because of money. But he won a scholarship to UCLA and in his spare time helped me run my bar. Which might I add was the best decision that I had ever made. I was made for it. I loved the hours, the thousands of people I meet. Eric was a homebody, really doing nothing more than handling the books when I had to take care of problems. He was a god send in so many ways. But two weeks ago! His six foot two inch frame made me angry. I wanted him out my bed and out my life. I don’t know why either. I guess I will have to figure it out but him being in my life made me feel sick to the stomach. He yelled at me, told me I was insensitive and I must admit he was correct. I was! I didn’t care how it affected him. The man I would have swore on the James King Bible that I loved more than I loved myself. But with a successful business and a mind of expansion at 22, I couldn’t see myself living the same life with him. I was changing dreaming weird things and him being there made me uncomfortable. I gotta admit I miss him. He was the best man. Smart, fine ass hell, the bomb between my legs, and sweet; I mean really sweet. The kind of brotha that brought you a frapacinno after your first class cuz when you got up that morning you just had the hardest time pulling yourself from the bed. His golden bald held and hand manicured beard was just something to die for. So why? I just don’t know. I shake my head to clear thoughts of Eric Kenyon from mind. The tears that he left on my pillow last night even made me want to rethink my decision of finality. But I couldn’t do it. I know he was still calling, lying in his bed hoping that I would answer. It was two o clock on a Thursday afternoon. I didn’t get home until well after 5 am. But when I did… he was there standing at my front door with a bag from Denny’s in his hand. No doubt my favorite lingering inside, a Moons over Hammy. I never found out. He ended up in my bed with me holding him, trying to soothe away my decision with reminiscent moments of happier times. Days when all I could do was stare into his beautiful eyes. He cried, something I had never seen a man do. My dad Jon St. Pierre, was a romantic man with a tongue of fluent French, but never had I seen him shed tears. My mother told me that once years ago she had thought of leaving there love affair for another but couldn’t because he begged her in French.. Please stay my love… she did. She had never regretted that decision and for a moment I looked at Eric with his sleepy milk chocolate brown eyes and wanted to stay. But there was something happening to me that had begun to scare me. So here I am sitting in my King size bed draped in rich emerald green and I want nothing more than to be alone. My long black hair was pulled into a loose braid falling into the center of my back. My naked body felt good against the silk of my Victoria Secret comforter. I closed my light brown eyes and tried to wish away the images that had continuously clouded my mind since I met Freedom Alexandria Young. She walked into the bar a couple of months ago looking for a bartender job. I was in the market for a new one so I gave her a chance. Turns out she was the best bartender in fucking Los Angeles and had been making me a good amount of money. The crowds definitely have picked up. We have become fast friends. She was twenty three making her only a couple of months older than I. Each time I had closed my eyes over the last couple of months I see her beautiful face. Soft pecan skin and deep dark brown eyes! She looked like my doppelganger. We favored, made me want to question my parents the resemblance was so strong. The difference was in her features. They were couture, etched from clay to make her face. Her hair was a bit finer than mine but cascaded down her back just like mine. She confused me, a mystery. I had only had one female friend or good female friend in my life. My chica Harmony. But Harmony was in a situation with some man that was tearing us apart and I was hungry for a new homegirl, when I met Free I was hyponotized. I needed to know her. I suppose that is why I gave her the job, used it as a way to learn her. She would do over time for me in a flash.

I let out a deep breathe and tried to rub my temples into forgetting her face, and the kiss we shared.

“I am not a lesbian” I told myself over and over again. But it wasn’t convincing even to me. If I wasn’t? What would explain the way my body reacted to her when she touched me. It was the same night that I awoke to kicking Eric out of my life and bed. I felt dirty and ashamed. I didn’t want him to know this about me. Didn’t want him to know that I longed for a woman. A woman he considered my friend. I closed my eyes and I missed him. Damn how I missed him, but I didn’t want him. I wanted him to make me forget but he couldn’t.

The phone was staring at me… I got up and walked toward it. I picked it up and I could here breathing. Finally a voice..

“Jade… Are you there?” the voice belonged to Free. Fuck how did she know. I breathed deep

“I can hear you Jade. We gotta talk chica. I know you don’t want to. But I want to see you before I go in tonight. We can’t keep running!”

I smiled at the urgency in her voice. We hadn’t talked since the kiss. Avoided each other like day old eggs.

“Ok. Where? Where do you want to talk Free?” I asked her my voice barely above a whisper.

I could hear her let out a deep breath. She wanted to resolve this as much as I did.

“How about we talk at a restaurant . I am so stupid hungry. How about…” She paused for a second as she thought about what restaurant she wanted to eat at. I was nervous to be alone with her. My mind was racing, my heartbeat increasing at the thought of seeing her. Several minutes passed of her contemplating where we should eat. She finally settled on PF Changs in Woodland Hills next to the promanode.

“So I will see you at 3:30?” she asked her voice still sharing her uncertainity. I guess she could feel my apprehension.

“Yeah I will see you then” I told her. I hung up the phone and didn’t know what to do with myself. I was actually going to have to talk to her…about what? Shit this was a bad idea. How in the hell am I going to tell her. That I have been having dreams about her. About us!

I walked into my walk in closet searching the perfect outfit to wear. I just didn’t know how to handle this situation. My mother would love this maybe write a thesis. She was one of the top sex therapist in the United States. She told me once of an affair she had with a woman when she lived in Paris. My mother has had a wild life yet still I am afraid of my reaction to this woman. Secretly I have been going to websites reading about same sex affairs. I must admit it has intrigued me. I found a tube dress that fit me perfectly. The pale green material looked good on my skin. I dugg deep into my bin of daily flippies to find a pair of denim flip flops that matched the jean jacket I was going to wear.

I was out the house in less than thirty minutes. I must admit I looked damn good to. I was smelling right and feeling confident finally. Because I hadn’t felt that way. I was so afraid of what all this meant. But I did want to know what it meant. I mean it caused me to tell my perfect man to get to stepping. So whatever the problem was. It was something I definitely needed to address.

I pulled into the parking structure in front of the P.F. Chang at the same moment that Freedom did. She long thick thigh exited her Jeep Cherokee the moment mine left my brand new Maxima. She wasn’t the typical gay girl. I mean okay so I am jumping to conclusions, because I don’t know if she is gay for sure. All I know is that she wears baggy clothes, but also wears makeup. She has the thick body to die for. Flat round stomach that she consistently bares when she is working. Full brown legs and the most perfect breast that I have ever seen. She looked over and waived. I lifted my hand to do the same. She waited for me and we walked toward the big black double doors together. She leaned forward to let me in. I thanked her trying not to smile to much. My stomach was punching the relms of my skin.

“A party of two ladies?” the host answered. He was flaming gay, wearing dark mascara and sporting a too cute smile. We nodded and followed him. It was a struggle to get one foot in front of the either. The host pulled out each our seat. We sat quietly looking at each other. Each willing the other to talk.

I left my hands in my lap staring down at them.

“You look sexy ass hell Jade!” she told me. The silkly awareness of her voice brought my eyes to hers. She was looking at me with the same perfect eyes that Eric possessed when I first saw him. That scared me, made me open and close my legs as the rush went from my eyes to my warming center. Damn I was really attracted. Her long hair was pulled off of her face. She was wearing a pair of small diamond earrings. An exact replica of the ones that sat in my secondary hole. She dressed her body in jewelry the way I did my own. Rings adorned her middle fingers only. Where I had recently added a thumb ring! The silver chain around her neck caught my attention. She had caught my attention and if I was honest with myself it happened the moment I laid eyes on her.

“thank you.” I wanted to compliment her but I could not do it. Couldn’t bring myself to tell her that she always looked good, always smelled good. She was walking attraction. At least for me.

“Don’t be afraid of me Jade. We have known each other for months. Worked together closely.” She stressed the closely. I blushed.

“Your so feminine it’s crazy. Man I remember being that way myself. I was a lot like you.”

I could imagine that. She wasn’t as petite as I was. She a lot taller, and fuller in frame, but shit I wasn’t a little girl. I had ass and titties for days. But so did she.

“I am not afraid. Just so curious as to how I got here. I mean I had a man Free. But the nigh you kissed me. I kissed him goodbye, and for what? It was just a kiss.”

She smiled titling her head to the side. Surprised washed over her face.

“You and your man broke up? Wow. You sure you should have done that?” she asked me.

I crossed my legs trying to subside the growing dampness to the seat. I tried to laugh but it came out as a piercing crackling noise that turned me off.

“I didn’t feel comfortable with him anymore. I just felt different the next day.”

She sighed sweetly closing her eyes. Even that was erotic. Damn the woman had me panting, loosing my breath. She rolled the thick silver band on her left hand in between her middle and fore fingers.

I heard her say. “Yeah it was like that with me too.”

I didn’t understand but I was afraid to speak. There was just much to much happening in those moments.

“Are u gay?” I heard myself belt out.

“Yeah, I suppose I could be.” She answered. She stopped to acknowledge the waiter. She ordered several plates stopping to ask me permission. I nodded knowing that I would only eat a little.

“Well I am not exactly gay, I am bi-sexual. I date women and men. Relationships tend to go longer with me and women but I most definitely still have sex with men.”

Her complete honesty shocked me and aroused me. Made me comfortable to share my secrets with her.

“You wanna talk about that kiss that has seemed to change your life Jade.”

I couldn’t move let alone speak of the moment that I realized that I couldn’t lay next to Eric another day without knowing if the dreams were true.

“I had dreams about you the night I met you. Dreams of us kissing and loving and touching. But all the dreams were not physical. Some we didn’t touch. Some we talked, some I just talked. Does this mean that I am gay now. Does it mean that?

She touched my name, stopping my rambling.

“All this means is that you like me. And don’t worry. I like you too. That kiss was me. I wanted to kiss you. You gave me a window and I took it. I just want to make sure that we are ok. If we are, we don’t have to talk about what you are. Right now your nothing. Right now you are having lunch with someone you want to get to know better. Am I correct?”
She took the lead that I didn’t know how to take. I felt better, relieved, mostly excited. I did want to get to know her.

“Your correct.”

We sat talking until it was almost time to get to the bar.

“Well we have been here for over 2 hours. I know we need to open shop. U wanna go home and change?”

I nodded.

“You wanna come with me? You look dressed for work…”

“Yeah.. that would be nice.”

The moment we pulled in front of my Condo I was wired. She parked behind me. I took my time getting out of the car. Trying to wish away the butterflies. They never died.

“This way Free… I said waiting for her to follow. I unlocked my door making mental notes about how my place looked. I was a fairly organized person, didn’t have much to worry about. She was standing close to me. I could feel the air escaping her mouth brushing past the hairs at the top of my head. Her breast against my upper back.

We walked into my apartment. She looked around slowly. Taking in erotic art that decorated my walls. The thousands of books lining the shelves. The dark, deep rich coloring I chose to accentuate myself.

“Your passionate. Very passionate” She stated exploring my personal domain.

I had never thought about it before so I just smiled.

I walked into my closet to find something to wear to work. Calling it work seemed disrespectful I loved it so much. I found a pair of low rise jeans and a sexy back out top to wear. I always looked hot when it was time to work. Damn I loved the bar business.

I felt warm air on my air. When I turned around she was standing there looking at my closet in awe.

“Shit girl. I should move in with you.. if for nothing more than to put clothes in this damn closet.”

“you like?” she tapped me on the arm

“Chica, what woman wouldn’t like. IS that what your wearing?” She asked pointing to my selection.

“Yeah.. You like?”

“It’s hot. You always look so good. Always smell so good.” She said this while moving my hair from my shoulder.

TO BE CONTINUED

Post Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:18 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
kendall

I like this story...can't wait for more.. Wink

Post Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:27 pm 
aidyl

I know this was written years ago but if Nya is still on Mels I would love to read how this story progressed. Smile

Post Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:06 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: