BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Emotional Lesbian Stories

It's my fault

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Mara

It's my fault

Just before the school bell rang miss Carter came to me. She asked me to come with her, so she could tell me something. I always love to have secrets, so I went. Miss Carter told me that my father called. He said my aunt Liz would pick me up today. That’s weird, because normally daddy doesn’t say really nice things about her. I was excited.

When the school bell rang I ran outside and saw my aunt Liz. She pulled me into a tight hug. She smelled nice. She told me not to be scared, but mommy was in the hospital. She got her cell phone and rang mommy. When she answered aunt Liz gave it to me. Mommy told me she fell off the stairs, again. She had a black eye, a couple of bruises and a broken arm. Our stairs is a chaos. Mommy calls that cleaning, she just puts everything on the stairs, so she tripped. Really, daddy didn’t do it. She would have to stay in the hospital for a night. Therefore, I would have a sleepover at my aunt Liz.

Because we hadn’t packed anything we went to the stores first. I got to pick pajama’s, a toothbrush and slippers and even a stuffed animal. I picked all pink ones, she smiled and she said she didn’t expected anything else.

She took me to the park to feed the ducks in the pond. Then we went to the playground and she would swing me. I’m an inch away from reaching the ground with my toes. I played in the sandbox and she wouldn’t get mad at me for getting dirty. I tried my best to keep clean. Then we went to the supermarket and I got to pick my favorite food and a snack for in the evening. I picked chocolate, I love chocolate!

When we came home Chrissy was there. Her name is actually Christina, but I can call her Chrissy. Mommy told me that Chrissy and my aunt Liz love each other like mommy and daddy do. They live together. They have a nice home, it’s very cozy. There are pictures on the walls, even a couple of me. They have paintings and it’s all very warm. We don’t have pictures or paintings. Our home isn’t that warm.

Aunt Liz walked up to Chrissy and gave her a hug. She whispered something in her ear and they kissed. I wasn’t really sure where to look, but they looked very happy. I think they’re in love, just like in the movies. I asked why mommy and daddy never do that. Chrissy said she didn’t know. She lifted me in her arms and gave me a kiss. I wrapped my arms around her and snuggled up to her. Chrissy was the best.

Next we made dinner. I even got to help!! I got an apron, so my clothes wouldn’t get dirty and aunt Liz and I made desert while Chrissy made dinner. When we were done we sat down and said our prayers. I asked what it means to pray and aunt Liz told me that with our prayes we say thank you to God for the nice dinner. I think that’s a little weird, we bought the food and prepared it ourselves.

At dinner aunt Liz and Chrissy drank water, not beer. Dad always drinks beer. Water is good for you, Chrissy said. It keeps you healthy and strong. Dad doesn’t need to know that. Chrissy was sweet to Liz and said all these nice words. We got to tell each other about how our day was and I got to tell about school. It was very nice and no one was shouting. I even got a second plate, because there was still room in my tummy.

Afterwards I didn’t need to go to bed straight away. Chrissy asked me if I would play a game with her. I got to pick a game and I picked memory. We played and I was very good, because I’m just little and she is very smart, but I won every time. It was fun and Chrissy made jokes all the time. Aunt Liz was cleaning the dishes and at one point we heard a breaking noise coming out of the kitchen. Chrissy ran to the kitchen and I braced myself. I covered my ears, but I didn’t hear anything. I walked to the kitchen and peeked just around the corner. I saw Chrissy checking aunt Liz out and heard her asking if she was okay. Then they cleaned up together.

We watched an episode of my favorite show together on the couch and I could sit on aunt Liz’ lap. We drank milk and ate chocolate. Then aunt Liz went upstairs to fill the bath. Since we don’t have a bath at home, I got to have extra foam!!

Eventually I got in bed, it was very late. They told me a story and kissed me goodnight. Aunt Liz tucked me in and gave me my stuffed animal. Chrissy said that if I got scared or anything else, I could get down and find them.

In the middle of the night I woke up. I couldn’t sleep and I thought about home and mommy and daddy. I wondered why they aren’t sweet to each other like aunt Liz and Chrissy. I cried a little. Aunt Liz knocked on the door and came in. I cringed and hid under the covers. She walked over and pulled the covers away. She wasn’t mad, she didn’t hit me. She asked if I was okay, if I was scared. I said yes and she said I could sleep with them if that would make me feel better. I got in their big bed and Chrissy asked if I was okay. I snuggled up to her and she put her arms around me. We fell asleep. Aunt Liz was watching lovingly. At home mommy and daddy don’t sleep in the same bed. I wonder why not.

Aunt Liz and Chrissy don’t have kids. They are happy and sweet to each other. They don’t get mad and call each other names. Mommy told me that she and daddy were like that once. Then I came, I think…

It’s my fault that daddy keeps yelling so loud and that mommy never smiles. It’s my fault that daddy drinks so much and mommy always cries. It’s my fault that mommy keeps having accidents. It’s my fault.

Post Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:35 pm 
Allison

So sad to think that so many children have suffered with that guilt so needlessly. Thanks for sharing such a touching story.

Alli

Post Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:41 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Mara

Thnx for your reply Allison. I wasn't sure whether I should post this or not. As far as I know there aren't many of these stories here, but it didn't hurt to try now, did it? Wink
It's awful to look around and see so much home wrecking situations. Reality hits hard. Sad

Post Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:42 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: