BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Emotional Lesbian Stories

time passes quickly

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Allyb11g

time passes quickly

[color=#] As I wake up in the morning, I roll over to my right and the first thing I see is the picture of us and that beautiful face of yours. Your tan skin with that great smile and those gorgeous greenish hazel eyes. I long to see you, touch you, smell you, kiss you. I get in my car and drive to your house, hating the traffic the whole way. Once im there I jump into your arms and just stay there. Their is no better feeling than being in your arms where I feel so secure. No other place I would rather be than right their with you. We know how to make each other laugh and have a good time. We can talk about anything and are their for each other in every way we can. Quickly the time passes before its time for me to go. How I hate how time flys by. Every minute I have with you I enjoy to the fullest. Leaving is always the part with both hate. Seems like its forever when I will see you again even though its less than a day away. The road home seems so much longer and the night goes by ten times slower. I go back home and you stay at yours. Each of us longing to see the other, hold each other, just be around each other. Wishing we could be around each other all the time and neither one of us had to go home. Wondering where the time had gone, just wishing we could hit the rewind button and do it all over again. I go home lay in bed and hold the picture in my arms. Till we see each other again I will be thinking of you....... [/color]

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:33 am 
Allison

Awww such a sweet post. The absence is horrible at times, but at least you have a love to hold onto. Take comfort in that even if it is only part time.

Alli

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:47 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: