BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Emotional Lesbian Stories

Unknown But Not Unwanted

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Shamrock

Unknown But Not Unwanted

Lesbian love, minority love, but who cares about statistics. Love is love and passion is passion. It was just another routine day. I was caught up in the grind of school and was looking for a release. Preoccupied with my thoughts, I rode the bus back to my apartment, barely aware of my surroundings. I was relieved to get home, but all I had to look forward to was a night alone with the television and my enthusiasm was quickly drained. I was pacing the living room floor when my friend Ashley called. It was a Thursday night and she and her friends were headed out to the campus bar to take in a local band. I eagerly agreed to go, hoping that their company would remove my blues. I showered and dried my hair, opting to apply only a small amount of eye make up. I was too melancholy to go out looking like a vixen.
As soon as I entered the bar I felt the tension of the day lifting. There were more bodies there than I had expected and everyone seemed to be laughing and playful. Ashley and her friends were seated in the far right corner of the bar. Before joining them I decided to order a beer . Leaning on the bar, I casually glanced over to my right and what, or rather who I saw, grabbed my attention. Standing a few meters away, was a petite brunette, dressed in black checkered pants and a form fitting white t-shirt. I automatically thought “artistic type”. She was chatting with somebody and her body language was both inviting and sensual. I thought, “I’d love to meet her”. Grabbing my beer from the bartender, I strolled past her and attempted to make eye contact. Just before the chance was lost she caught my gaze and I smiled. I couldn’t help but feel a small twinge of delight when she smiled back. She had a beautiful smile.
Ashley looked up as I approached and motioned for my to set in the empty seat beside her. We hadn’t hung out in a couple of weeks and I was busy filling her in on the comings and goings in my life when I felt someone standing close to me and heard an unfamiliar voice say, “Hey, looks like someone has stolen my seat.” Leaning to my left and looking up, I saw her, the girl from seconds before. I hesitated a moment, just looking at her. She smiled again and grabbed the seat across from me. I smiled and she gave me a mischievous grin. Ashley introduced her as Cassie, a friend from high school who had recently transferred to our university.

That’s it for now. If you like the story and would like to hear more let me know.

Post Tue May 24, 2005 12:23 am 
suncoastgirl

Wink more please

Post Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:57 pm 
bon3959

lots more Smile

Post Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:05 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
secretlover

much more please! Wink

Post Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:05 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
angelsheart

Althoug women wanted more you never continued this story... Why???

Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:55 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
twilight

I would like to read more!

The lengthening shadows wait The first pale stars of twilight. ~~ Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:51 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: