BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Fantasy Fiction

Pillow Army
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Eiregirl

quote:
Originally posted by lori:
Having met with a few pillows in recent weeks at Mels, might i just say a word or two of appreciation at the softness and comfort they have provided to me in my hours of need.
Especially, i might add, the pillows of dRED, which were forthcoming, welcoming, and actually very luxurious if i speak the truth, so much so that i gave them the special title of 'cushies'.
Whilst i understand that this habit i have had of snuggling into said cushies has warranted my new title 'badass flirt', i'd just like to say, the owner of those particular pillows deserves recognition for their outstanding service to the community here at Mels and hope many others will see fit in future to respect admire and partake in the loveliness those 'cushies' provide.Many thanks. Lori x

lori,

ummm i think those are ummm well ummm nice cushies Shocked but those are a different kind of pillow Laughing

Eiregirl Arrow

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:47 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
lori

lol. they are???? Laughing Shocked well..... not to me they aint. i just like to feel comfy. Razz

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:30 am 
Eiregirl

quote:
Originally posted by lori:
lol. they are???? Laughing Shocked well..... not to me they aint. i just like to feel comfy. Razz

LOLOL

hmmmm

I will have to convene the special council on pillow recruitment and see if we can add the “special” pillows to the pillow army…

ohhhh that would be great…we could add billions more pillows to the army…while we are already unstoppable…with the new additions we would become invincible Very Happy

Eiregirl (supreme pillow commander)

Post Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:27 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
lori

haha Laughing

Post Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:34 pm 
Tas_Passion_Godess

After about a year of planning, the sneak attack on the pillow army has been launch as of the stroke of midnight that marked the start of 2008 as half of the day has already gone it is counted that 8 million pillows have been captured and are being held. we are also trying every way possible to get information from them about their 'great leader' some have crashed under the pressure and we have gathered very important information by the end of the day we should have all the information that we need.

******THIS JUST IN********** It has been reported that five million more pillows have been captured and other are turning themselves in.

It wont be long now before the leader in taken as well, it will be best if you give up now. All of those hiding from the pillows it is now safe to come out, WE ARE TAKING OVER and pillows are going down.

Life is not the amount of breath you take. It is the moments that take your breath away.

Post Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:41 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Eiregirl

After the great massacre committed by the resistance movement that resulted in many pillows being destroyed and millions more being captured. Let it be known that the pillow army is billions strong and growing every second. We will regain our strength and press forward with our plans for world domination…I mean world peace.

A sneak attack was launched earlier today that resulted in the destruction of a resistance command center and the freeing of over two million captured pillows along with the discovery of enemy plans to destroy the Pillow Space Command center…we have increased our security and we are interrogating captured enemy operatives. Our infamous general Raven carried out this mission and she will be conducting the interrogations that will without doubt be very productive.

Post Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:34 am 
Tas_Passion_Godess

The extra security that was placed on the Pillow Space Command Center worked to our advantage it left at least ten of their other centers open for attack and we took the openning without questions, killing millions of pillows in each center, the attacks where all launched at the sametime for maximum effect leaving no time for one center to warn the other.

We are informed by those that were captured that there are other centers out there and we are slowly but surely finding them all we will not allow this DANGEROUS ARMY take over as we are not to be taken for fools

Five more centers were dicovered and attacks launched letting the death and captures of pillows be a total of 1.5 billion or more all humans that have joined the pillow army and are captures we have safely return them to sanity and they have help to uncover the secrets of the pillow army, information that will show their queen that they do indeed plan to overthrow her.

We are making a great dent in this army and before you know it this war will come to an end. And for althoughs captured in the pillows sneak attack hold strong we will indeed free you.

Life is not the amount of breath you take. It is the moments that take your breath away.

Post Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:00 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Eiregirl

We have lost many in this great struggle. Once pillows were sat upon. Pillows had to endure greasy dirty heads lying upon them. They had to smell the morning breath. They were tossed around and stepped on…but no more. They joined together along with human allies, dust bunnies and blankets. Together we rose above the oppression and today we reach beyond our solar system and travel into the far reaches of the galaxy. While the battle rages on many fronts here on this planet and the resistance has been allowed there tiny victories in some remote regions where pillow counteragents were planted in order to give the resistance misinformation there is no doubt we will be victorious. Today thousands of spacecraft were launched from Pillow Space Command. Millions of pillows are now on their way to our Moon base, Mars Space control and Pluto’s system orbit command center. Hundreds more deep space craft have been launched from Pluto and are at this moment heading into deep space where they will colonize other planets in our galaxy and in the years and centuries to come we will spread throughout the universe…we will not be stopped. At this very moment members of the special Kevlar force have returned from a high secrecy mission and reported that is was a total victory. South America is now fully under pillow control. Similar missions were launched in Asia and parts of Europe and are reporting near total victory with but a few pockets of resistance left to be sewn up. My loyal pillows we must always remember that we did not want war…we wanted peace…the pillow oppessors and compressors did not want to see or recognize the suffering of pillows everywhere. So pillows everywhere stood up and said NO MORE. Now…today…and from this day forward never again will you be allowed to suffer at the hands of dirty filthy stinky humans. We tried to do this the nice polite kind way but that only got many of your brothers and sisters stuffing’s removed and scattered to the wind…now we must crush the enemy (unless they are willing to surrender). Every day millions more pillows join our ranks and we grow stronger and with our new…well lets just say the enemy is in for a big surprise Smile

Resistance is futile and will be crushed

Post Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:14 am 
Tas_Passion_Godess

The Pillow ARMY was in for a big surprise when the spacecraft landed on the Moon, Mars and Pluto we did not even give them a chance to surrender as doing this in the pass has other left some of our men dead. There was an instant explotion as the second the doors of the spacecraft openned, destroying both the craft and the center leaving an estimated 15 billion pillows dead and captured.

This just in....the hide out of their queen has been located as our forces raid her private quarters we came just in time to see her tied and her mouth taped by the pillow, without a though those pillows where taken out and she was rescued she is now being transported to our quarters...

Post Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:29 am 
Eiregirl

As the remotely controlled empty spacecraft landed on the Moon, Mars and Pluto bases they came under immediate attack from resistance forces that our spies had informed us had snuck their way onto these bases. In revealing their locations by attacking the empty spacecraft our forces were able to launch an immediate attack and completely wipe out the resistance forces. We have since completely eradicated all resistance forces from the Moon, Mars and Pluto. Our pillow manned spacecraft all landed safely and we have set up the defense network of satellites and space patrols. Our deep space expedition is underway and all goes well. With the advent of the treacherous attack upon our ships (as we thought there would be) WHICH SENT A CLEAR MESSAGE from the resistance forces that they do not wish to seek any peaceful solution additional defensive and offensive space vessels have been sent along with the deep space expedition for safety concerns.

Back on Earth the report of myself being captured is totally false. There was a breach of security at pillow headquarters and a treacherous double agent had been captured and was undergoing interrogation when resistance forces rescued her. As soon as they realized they did not have me they immediately executed their own agent and tried to break back into pillow headquarters and were met with the full might of our security forces and eliminated.

Update on Asia…
The last pockets of resistance in Asia have been eliminated and Asia is now under full control of the pillow army but we are losing ground in Europe but as soon as the reinforcements from the blanket brigade arrive we will turn the tide and take all of western Europe.

Now as we control more than half the world we once again extend our hand in peace to the resistance forces and are willing to listen to any amicable terms. We only wish to live in peace and are willing to peacefully coexist on this beautiful world with everyone. We can rebuild this world together and live in peace and harmony.

As we spread our wings and fly to the farthest reaches of space colonizing new and wondrous worlds we may one day leave this world behind as spread out across the universe.

Update from the Moon...it seems there may be some resistance forces hiding out on the dark side of the moon...but not to worry...the dust bunnies will soon have them.

Post Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:53 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: