BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> General

I'm new here and very interested

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
michele

I'm new here and very interested

Im new to the whole computer thing and im feeling pretty dumb. I like this site but am having a hard time figuring out how to get things posted. A little about myself: I am 34 and a mother of 3girls ages 7, 8 and 10. I am in a committed relationship of 2 yrs. I am completely in love with my girlfriend. My girls have a hard time with who Darcie (my girlfriend) is to me but they love her too. I'm on here to hopefully find support and belonging. I am "out" to everyone important to me, but Darcie is not. We also after several months of strained love have come to grips that Darcie was cheating on me with an old college friend. I am still trying to lick my wounds from that one. She swears she didnt want it to happen and I really want to believe that but how does that happen if you are so inn love with someone as she says she is with me? How do you lose focus of the love you have and share it with someone else? I will never understand that. Even when times are bad and we are not getting along as great as i would love us to, i never think i want to share the most intimate parts of myself physically and emotionally with someone other than my baby. Sorry, i ramble alot. I have alot to say and get off my chest. Please be patient with me. thanks for listening! Arrow

Post Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:37 am 
cjerbear

Michele

.. This is a great site and a good outlet for when you are having problems and also for when you aren't. There are alot of ppl here who are very genuine and you will see that you will have many friends here. As, far as posting you posted this , so I'm sure you'll be fine in finding your way around.. As, far as cheating goes........well to me it's something you have to work through in your own heart. Love is a strong thing and it's only up to you to know really what to do. Hope to see you around. There's a chat room here also if you want some real time with the girls....They are lots of fun.... CJ Very Happy

Post Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:44 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Eilidh
Moderators

Michele,

Welcome to Mels! I was pretty new to forums when I first found Mels, so I know it can be a bit confusing to try to figure everything out. If you have any questions, just ask. One of the ladies here is bound to help you.

It's great that you have lots to say. We're all here listening ... Wink I hope to see you around the boards soon.

~Eilidh

Post Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:46 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: