BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Other

Night dream walking

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Phoenix
Moderators

Night dream walking

I started focusing on astral travel when I was about 12. It started with lucid dreaming which means that I take control of the dream. If I don't like what is happening, I change it... say someone is pointing a gun at me. I change it to flowers.

This progressed to actually visiting friends during my sleep. I sometimes focus on them before I sleep. I leave my body and find myself there, and we talk in astral often about things very deep.

I have had friends tell me they have seen me several times, not a clear solid image, but more transparent. I think many are open while on the internet feeling secure and alone, that they realize as we start soul touching I am really there. I told my now ex when we were first chatting online about my ability to touch anyone anywhere once I feel a connection with them. Well naturally that started the dog and pony show...... "Show me" she said so I did.

I focused on her, the connection that I felt, and entered Her body and spirit. Within a minute she was typing "OMG" and stunned. My energy can be quite yummy and sexual and then she typed "Look ma, no hands!" She had an outragious orgasm. The connection was very strong and the funny part was that after we closed our chat, and She had a massage to do, I kept sending energy to her. She couldn't stand and was a bit afraid it would not stop before the massage. It did, but she was quite blissful Smile

The funny thing though is that many women can go into astral and be overwhelmed with soul touching when online chatting, but once together in the physical they cannot combine the two... I love it when I combine them. Soul touching orgasms eclipse physical ones and are beyond belief. They can last for hours too... many who practice Tantra are very familier with this sort of orgasm and instead of feeling tired or wanting to sleep, you have more energy than you know what to do with.

I only have this connection with women though. It's like a huge steel wall goes up whenever I get near men. I just don't connect or let them in. Though during massage I do healing energetics fine with our male clients.

Post Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:39 pm 
chame70

Astral Travels

Hi Temps,
Youbrought up a long forgotten practice of mine. Back in the early 70's i was a student of Trancendental Meditation where "Astral Projections" or astral traveling is practiced. I actually had a few experiences wher I "visited" friends that were thousands of miles away.
Thirteen years ago my best friend died of a massive heart attack. I see him often.
luvst
chame

Post Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:43 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Phoenix
Moderators

Hi Chame,

Yes, TM is a great way to learn some good techniques. I am interested in Remote viewing and OBE. Does your friend talk to you?

brat

Post Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:22 pm 
chame70

Astral Travels....

Hi Temps,
He appears in my dreams and then the next day, something that happened in the dream, happens.
I still call his Mom about once a month, she was like a second Mom to me and after my friend's father died, she's been really depressed.
When I call her, usually between that same night to the next night he shows up in my dreams and thanks me for looking "after the old lady"
With time, we'll discuss this and other similar experiences.
luvst
chame

Post Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:51 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Phoenix
Moderators

Sounds very interesting Chame. I grew up with a wonderful ghost and have many tales to tell, some funny, some scary, but all true.

brat

Post Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:06 am 
DarkChyldesKiss
Site Admin

Temps_brat

I've been surrounded by spirits and such since I was very young. They move in and out of my daily existence. It has taught me many things one of which is to not fear the unknown and death

DarkChyldesKiss

Post Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:45 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: