BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> General board

Supprt Group Starting

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
OompaLoompa13

Supprt Group Starting

Ok, so everyone knows me, and now I've come up with a good idea that I think would be awesome, if some people could help me get it started. I'm starting a support group for women, strictly women, who need to talk or are depressed.
On this post I'm leaving my email address so ya'all can contact me whenever ya feel like it. You dont hve to pay for it, everything is free. If you need a therapist in your area, I'll look it up for ya, all services free. It's like a club house where all ya have to do is show up. I'm just a friend seeing her extended "family" killing themselves and walking around depressed every day because they can't come out, or are shunned by their family because they are who they are.
So, here is one way to deal with it. All it takes is one email to start the ball rolling in the right direction. Before you know it, there are so many standing with you that is either needing to just talk about something that happened that day, or are depressed.
So, email me at rainbowatty@yahoo.com or sweet_butch812@yahoo.com.
Either way, my name is Atty.
Thanks ya'all!

Post Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:31 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Eiregirl

Oompa,

This is a wonderful thing.

Hugs you tight MMMMMMMMMMMM

Eiregirl Arrow

Post Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:40 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ellen_Degeneresisawsome

hun this is a great idea and if you need any help putting the website together ask me Smile

HEY! watch where ya put those hands eire sheeesh
Through weakness and strength,
happiness and sorrow, for better,
for worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart
shania twain

Post Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:59 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
OompaLoompa13

Thanks!

Thanks ya'all. But I can't do this if word is not passedthrough ppl. Word of mouth gets balls rolling. Sorry for the pun. So, tell ppl what's going on. I am sure with a little help from a few girls here, there are more ppl that's going to know there is some place they can go to just vent on someone that they can trust. I used to be a peer counselor for a women's shelter, so why not do it here, and on other websites that would make a differance to some ppl that might not see next year because of depression or not being able to just talk about everyday life without paying an arm and a leg to have some guy tell them how crazy or manic depressive they are. This is just a place to relax and maybe find some solutions to everyday life. Believe me, I've lived a full life of experience and now it's time to pass it on. So, let everyone know about it.

Post Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:02 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
lake_eyes

ty

you may regret your decision, atty Smile thanks for the idea, i'll be there

Post Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:43 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: