lesbian, poetry, poetry submission, submission, poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, poetry book, book, book of poems, 
poem book, book of poetry, rhyme, rhymes, lesbian poetry, lesbian poem, lesbian poems, lesbian poetry book, lesbian poem book, 
lesbian book of poems, lesbian book of poetry, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian publication, lesbian poem publication, 
publication, poem publication, poetry publication, ebook of lesbian poetry, lesbian poetry ebook lesbian, poetry, poetry submission, submission, poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, poetry book, book, book of poems, 
poem book, book of poetry, rhyme, rhymes, lesbian poetry, lesbian poem, lesbian poems, lesbian poetry book, lesbian poem book, 
lesbian book of poems, lesbian book of poetry, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian publication, lesbian poem publication, 
publication, poem publication, poetry publication, ebook of lesbian poetry, lesbian poetry ebook lesbian, poetry, poetry submission, submission, poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, poetry book, book, book of poems, 
publication, poem publication, poetry publication, ebook of lesbian poetry, lesbian poetry ebook
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Poetic Form and Technique

Nature of love (#32 Palindrome)
Goto page Previous  1, 2
LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
desert-fish

Re: smoking seansun

Shouldn't you know better?
Better know you shouldn't. Smile

Post Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:46 am 
Sunny

Cute, Pale. Wink And speaking of addiction...

PALINDROME ADDICTION

Damn Palindrome!
The poetic style -
Haunting, taunting, teasing, unrelenting.
An addiction of form.
Now constantly reversing words,
Backwards sentences spewing.
It won’t depart quietly
I wait… patiently
Go... Go…
Patiently wait I…
Quietly depart!
Won’t it?
Spewing sentences backwards.
Words reversing constantly now.
Form of addiction
An unrelenting, teasing, taunting, haunting style
Poetic, the palindrome?
Damn!

Eire,
Thanks for introducing me to the Palindrome, I think... Twisted Evil I think I'm dreaming in mirror sentences now. It's a delightful form great for a few smiles though. Hugs to you for all you do. Have a wonderful day Exclamation

Sunny Cool
All poems posted by Sunny: ©2006 - 2007 Sunny (UN: Sunny at melswebs.com). All rights reserved. Any unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited. In other words, if you want to copy it, you need to get Sunny’s permission first.

Post Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:48 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: