poetry, poems, poem, lesbian, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, poetry critique, poetry critic, poem critique, 
poem critic, lesbian poetry critique, lesbian poetry critic, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, 
lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry poetry, poems, poem, lesbian, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, poetry critique, poetry critic, poem critique, 
poem critic, lesbian poetry critique, lesbian poetry critic, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, 
lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry poetry, poems, poem, lesbian, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, poetry critique, poetry critic, poem critique, 
lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Request feedback

life thoughts

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
2sly

life thoughts

life thoughts

Pondering life thoughts!

Are you supposed to be with the one you love or love the one your with?

If it's love the one your with then how do you do that if you love someone else?

If it's be with the one you love then what about the one your with..what if they love you..then what do you do??

Does anyone have an answer to this age old question?

I seem to be losing my mind!

Post Wed May 31, 2006 9:25 pm 
Eiregirl

2sly

ummm...huh?
I do not mean to be rude or insensitive or anything of the sort...but is this a poem you would like feedback on or are you asking a philosophical question...or maybe it is philosophical poetry.

As I tell everyone…
Disclaimer
For your information the following input by me is my own personal opinion and suggestions (after all that is what you want and asked for by posting here in the feedback section of the poetry forum).
My opinion/suggestions are offered as constructive criticism so take nothing I say personally since I may be blunt and to the point.
You may freely use anything or nothing that I have suggested that is up to you.

I ponder loves thoughts...
these thoughts of love,
loving the one your with
be with the one you love
is it the same or different?
How do you love the one your with,
if you cannot be with the one you love?
It is a question that trancends time itself,
will I ever know the answer of true love?

I hope you take no offense to my little poem on what you had written and I will say again that everything I say is my own personal opinion and is not meant to offend. It is meant to help you and hopefully help you to improve.

The poem I wrote above is one way of which what you wrote could have been written in a more poetic form

What you had written just did not seem like poetry to me. It seemed more like a series of philisophical questions that would have been more appropriately posted in the chit chat section of the general forum.

Eiregirl

Post Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:26 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: