BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Help Tips and Forum Issues....

Chatting

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
liquidrainbowshots

Chatting

For some reason i can never log in to chat...its weird i log in to the forum and when i try to go chat...a window pops up and says tht i still need to log in when i already have...can you please tell me what im doing wrong. :) thank you very much
N

Post Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:22 am 
ghost

hi shots

i have seen you in chat, so you obviously have managed to get in there on at least one occasion. can you remember what you did differently on that occasion, if anything? sometimes it is your connection that is a bit wonky.

try to log out of mels completely, making sure all windows of mels are closed. then open mels again, log on and remember to tick the "log me on automatically" box.

then try to get into chat again. how do you access chat? o you use the bottom or the top link to chat? please make a note of what you do, if there is a problem we can try to track it down, but will need detailed info from you. very detailed.

hope you come right, if you don't please let me know.

regards
ghost

Post Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:34 am 
melons
Site Admin

Problems associated with entering chat are often overcome by downloading the latest version of Java.

If you use Windows XP and Internet Explorer 6 then they normally do not come with Java pre-installed. You can get a Java plugin at the official Java website.

It is a FREE download (I use it myself and can verify there are no viruses with the download). Here is the link, go and download this and see if it solves your problem..

www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

Regards,

Mel

Post Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:46 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: