lesbian, poetry, poetry submission, submission, poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, poetry book, book, book of poems, 
poem book, book of poetry, rhyme, rhymes, lesbian poetry, lesbian poem, lesbian poems, lesbian poetry book, lesbian poem book, 
lesbian book of poems, lesbian book of poetry, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian publication, lesbian poem publication, 
publication, poem publication, poetry publication, ebook of lesbian poetry, lesbian poetry ebook lesbian, poetry, poetry submission, submission, poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, poetry book, book, book of poems, 
poem book, book of poetry, rhyme, rhymes, lesbian poetry, lesbian poem, lesbian poems, lesbian poetry book, lesbian poem book, 
lesbian book of poems, lesbian book of poetry, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian publication, lesbian poem publication, 
publication, poem publication, poetry publication, ebook of lesbian poetry, lesbian poetry ebook lesbian, poetry, poetry submission, submission, poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, poetry book, book, book of poems, 
publication, poem publication, poetry publication, ebook of lesbian poetry, lesbian poetry ebook
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Poetic Form and Technique

Evil in the world (#2 sonnet)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Eiregirl

quote:
Originally posted by Mairi bheag:
* keeps forgetting this is not her thread * Sorry - I am so into sonnets I keep grabbing the ball and running with it! I'll butt out.

Mb
xx

Mairi,

Butt out? NO YOU WILL NOT...YOU JUST GET YOUR BUTT BACK IN HERE

You are more than welcome to post you views and opinions anytime you wish.

Hugs,
Eiregirl Arrow

Post Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:31 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Mairi bheag

Heeeeyyyyy! Eire likes my butt in here! Very Happy

Mb
xx

Post Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:37 am 
Mairi bheag

Eire, can I just raise something else here, regarding feedback. AP has a facility for asking for a critical review when one posts a comment. I am going to raise with the Mods/Admin the possibility of marking a posted poem for critical review, maybe by including [F] , for "Feedback please" after the title. Then poets can actually ask when they want to be given opinions about the poetical worth of their work.

You know, by the way, that you are always welcome to give a lit crit of any of mine. The likes of you, pale, sunny, violets, &c are always welcome to pull my stuff apart. "Ordinary readers" I like to hear from too, if they don't quite get what I am trying to say.

Mb
xx

Post Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:45 am 
Eiregirl

quote:
Eire, can I just raise something else here, regarding feedback. AP has a facility for asking for a critical review when one posts a comment. I am going to raise with the Mods/Admin the possibility of marking a posted poem for critical review, maybe by including [F] , for "Feedback please" after the title. Then poets can actually ask when they want to be given opinions about the poetical worth of their work.

You know, by the way, that you are always welcome to give a lit crit of any of mine. The likes of you, pale, sunny, violets, &c are always welcome to pull my stuff apart. "Ordinary readers" I like to hear from too, if they don't quite get what I am trying to say.

Mb
xx

To be criticle of any of your poems would be reducing myself to nit picking and sometimes it is hard to find anything to be nit picky about.

I like your idea.

I have let several people know that there is a feedback section for requesting feedback and that if they post in other sections and wish to have criticle feedback then they should state that in the title or above the poem itself.

ummm...looks around....
hmmm you might also mention fixing that darn search thingy so when you search for a persons posts it does not include the 5000 replies they have made. All I want when I search for a persons posts are the actual threads they have started. Should be able to do either...replies and/or threads but if not just give me the threads they started. Smile

Hugs,
Eiregirl Arrow

Post Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:51 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Mairi bheag

Yeah that would be good - gets my goat too. But I think it would need a whole re-coding to do it, and our fearless Leader is trying to set up house at the moment.

Mb
xx

Post Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:53 am 
desert-fish

Embarassed

Last edited by desert-fish on Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:12 pm 
desert-fish

sorry, i did leave out a line by mousetake
Embarassed
corrected it
will look at the rest of these comments later Very Happy
thank-you both

Post Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:15 pm 
desert-fish

quote:
* keeps forgetting this is not her thread * Sorry - I am so into sonnets I keep grabbing the ball and running with it! I'll butt out.

Mb
xx

I'm quite glad to have both of your opinions....I think you both have something to teach me Very Happy

Post Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:24 pm 
Eiregirl

quote:
Originally posted by pale mirage:
quote:

Mb
xx

I'm quite glad to have both of your opinions....I think you both have something to teach me Very Happy

Looks at Mairi...

SEEEE told ye so Razz

Hugs Pale...poem is much better now with the moused line added Smile

Eiregirl Arrow

Post Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:39 pm 
Mairi bheag

ok already

Post Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:45 pm 
Eiregirl

quote:
ok already

Very Happy are you saying I was right and have rubbed it in enough?

hmmm Question

Eiregirl Arrow

Post Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:47 pm 
Mairi bheag

I got my own staff for rubbing things in Wink Very Happy

Mb
xx

Post Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:28 am 
Eiregirl

quote:
I got my own staff for rubbing things in Wink Very Happy

Mb
xx

Very Happy

Post Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:06 am 
Mairi bheag

Twisted Evil

Post Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:14 am 
desert-fish

LOL Laughing

Post Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:31 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: