poetry, poems, poem, lesbian, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, poetry critique, poetry critic, poem critique, 
poem critic, lesbian poetry critique, lesbian poetry critic, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, 
lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry poetry, poems, poem, lesbian, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, poetry critique, poetry critic, poem critique, 
poem critic, lesbian poetry critique, lesbian poetry critic, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, 
lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry poetry, poems, poem, lesbian, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, poetry critique, poetry critic, poem critique, 
lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Request feedback

My First CD-All Feedback welcomed.....

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
tyegreen7

My First CD-All Feedback welcomed.....

I have a cd available for download, or just listening on http://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/tyegreen7music.htm

The first half of the CD is non-erotic, the last half is erotic. The cd's layout is on the referring link.
My favorites are Irreconcilable Differences, and Phone Sex.

Please give me any feedback or constructive criticism. All is welcomed!

Post Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:45 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Tigger
Site Admin

Smile Hi welcome to melswebs.

Hey you have a lovely voice Smile

Thought the words were a nice soft rap....just one little thing the music was a little to loud on my laptop and over took your lovely voice a bit.

Question for you how do you do set these up?

Tigs

Post Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:45 pm 
tyegreen7

Thank You!

How do I set them up? The songs are set up on my home studio, then I just uploaded them to sound click.

Post Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:42 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Tigger
Site Admin

Smile

Home studio ...that sounds interesting.

Tigs

Post Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:14 pm 
lionsheart

its not really my style , but I think its great your doing this , keep up the work

Post Wed May 04, 2005 1:44 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
tyegreen7

Thanks Lion....I appreciate all feedback!

Post Wed May 11, 2005 1:01 pm 
DanceofSorrows

Tye,

Honest feedback...you have a nice voice...I didn't like the music though I like the slow rumble of this rap, the beat. The music does drown out your voice. But I will say this lol, um well, 'phone sex' did wake me up Embarassed

I wish you well in your endeavors, many successes!

Dance~

Post Thu May 12, 2005 2:44 am 
Mac

wicked sound.

Hey Tye,

ok I'm gona give feed back and feel free to tell me to get ****** if you don't agree...

I love irreconcilable differences. A kick ass beat and a solid mantra happening throughout. The only thing I would personally change is:

I would have a singing chorus earlier in the song. It comes in half way, but i would put it in after the first verse, so either 1/4 or a 1/3 in.

also maybe try out turning treble down a little (I don't know what level its at now, I'm sure it would sound better if I was listening to it with bass turned up).

Also the chord progression you have going throughout gets a little repedative so try mixing it up (it revolves around 4 chords right? like I, II, III, II.) yeah i would have some cadential points between the chorus and verses...maybe like a diminished chord? also maybe take down the chord progressiong down an octave and see how it sounds or just take the levels down ...i dunno if i was focusing on it too hard but thats all i could hear, the four chords...

last thing, did u use like a harpsichord midi sound for some of the backtrack? its interesting coz its different but its distracts from ur voicea little so maybe a different synth instrument?

but overall, wicked track, love ur voice, very hot, kinda sounds like kelis (before she went all trashy and milkshake-esk) and also love songs in minor keys...

ok u probably pissed off at this point, I'd like to appologise in advanced for that.

very solid sound girl,

peace out

Mac.

p.s. did u mix this in pro-tools?

Post Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:56 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
tyegreen7

Yea....it was mixed in Protools, and I'm not mad at any of your comments...You kept it real and I appreciate that! Extremely appreciate it.

That was my first cd, and I know it wasn't up to par as it should of been. The second cd is better in my opinion.

Post Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:58 pm 
Kessah

hey, loving irreconcilable differences... I would put in another change into the repeat, anything too dancy would take away, something smart and simple. Same as what someone said earlier, those 4 chords are a bit too overpowering... maybe simmer on the echo a bit too, keep it def., but feels a bit much. I'm not a fan of the electronic sound but live I could see this being much more powerful...

great job Smile

kes

p.s. - phone sex... gawd... !!!!!!
I ignored the coming dawn
And I gave myself to you

-Fujiwara no Teika

Post Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:04 pm 
labrys

georgeous voice and tempo. i like the rythm that you have going, the candace of your voice. soooo sweet.

props womin. props.

Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:46 pm 
labrys

georgeous voice and tempo. i like the rythm that you have going, the candace of your voice. soooo sweet.

props womin. props.

Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:46 pm 
deejay68

Woah! I loved phone sex. I had to share it with my sweetie!
Keep up the good work.

Post Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:57 am 
tyegreen7

Thanks everyone!
I appreciate all the comments on it.....
Check out more at www.noeticinveigling.com

It's a lot better this time around.

Very Happy

Post Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:16 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: